• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FF Type-0 HD, Uncharted 4, + more leaked on Sony TGS site

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
We all know what always exists alongside with hope.

mjazt7v.png

I love despair.

LAA

Wow RE:R2 for Vita?! Wasn't expecting that. Not sure I personally would buy it on Vita though. If they did cross buy with PS4/Vita (Which more major publishers SHOULD) I'd definitely play it on Vita sure.

Don't know what the deal with #54 is... Is this always a thing for TGS?
Sadly can't see it being FFXV. I don't even want to think/expect FFXV showing at an event, just disappoints me every time. It seems Type 0 will precede XV anyway based on how its called a "Stepping stone" to XV. Its a possibility though of course...

Choices that come to mind for me are FFXV, KH3, TLG, GG IP...
I know Yoshida said TLG likely wont be at TGS, but I think that's exactly what he would say if it was, ha ha. Always have a little hope for that showing up... (Though I haven't been as hyped for it as long as XV to be fair....)

Is it crazy to hope for FF12 HD on Vita and PS3?

Maybe Vita, PS3, and PS4?

That seems like it would work with Square's plan to nudge the market towards current gen, while still hedging their bets with last gen and portable.

LAA

OMG if revelations 2 is real for the Vita OMG hope they port the 1st one too if they do it.

I think its pretty ironic/funny/sad too. RE:R gained...success/popularity from the 3DS, now RE:R2 is abandoning Nintendo, ha ha. Hope someone interviews about that, I'd love to hear the answer they give. (...Not that I'd personally prefer it on Wii U/3DS to Vita/PS4, but still)

chadboban

Wow. Really hope we get some new FFXV info and gameplay footage at this TGS. Also it would be really surprising if we get any new info on Uncharted at TGS of all things. Is it too much to hope for some gameplay?

I understand that there's nothing going on at the Sony Asia press conference, but is there any streaming place/schedule at all where a fan who can't attend might catch some of this live? I'm having issues locating a schedule...

incpdo

This situation is type 0 all over again but with re I'm so sad but happy. But sad. Idk what to feel . haha seriously you guys are playing with my heart

My guess for the unannounced neptunia game is victory for vita. I would guess that is why 54 would be a square title. I'd bet XII hd for ps4 and vita

I'm not holding my hopes for the Uncharted 4 stuff at TGS to be anything more than an official title reveal and the same trailer from E3 again.

The game was never officially 'revealed' for the Japanese market in its proper name, which is アンチャーテッド : (subtitle)

And as Kagari said, Japan tends to get the less 'gritty subtitles'.

Drake's Fortune was instead "Treasures of El Dorado", and Among Thieves was "Golden Sword and the Vanished Fleet."

Looks like the Vita's screen isn't too small for RE anymore.

I think its pretty ironic/funny/sad too. RE:R gained...success/popularity from the 3DS, now RE:R2 is abandoning Nintendo, ha ha. Hope someone interviews about that, I'd love to hear the answer they give. (...Not that I'd personally prefer it on Wii U/3DS to Vita/PS4, but still)

If anything the game was severely limited by being on 3DS.

It's possible that it could be something significant since Neil mentioned in July that we'd be seeing something on U4 soon.

On the one hand I don't think WWS would waste a big reveal of new info/footage of a western studio's game at TGS, on the other hand Japan is their weakest market right now and they should bring out as many big guns as possible, Western or not.

On the one hand I don't think WWS would waste a big reveal of new info/footage of a western studio's game at TGS, on the other hand Japan is their weakest market right now and they should bring out as many big guns as possible, Western or not.

It wouldn't really be a waste a ND games in general tend to do rather well in Japan. Sony has revealed two Japanese projects at western shows (Bloodborne and The Tomorrow Children), so it wouldn't hurt them to reveal something from a major western property at TGS. Especially since they've spent all year trying to sell those gamers on western games.

Where is Demonite when we need him?
I would love to see some Uncharted 4 Gameplay
I would love that secret title to be TLG.................or a teaser for GG's mecha-dino game.

I will buy RE:REVELAITONS 2 only if it gets a physical release.
I'm not optimistic but that's the only way I'm buying these large games on vita.

8gb card and I refuse to upgrade.

Koozek

Second last exam done today, now I'm reading this. Good day. I'm hyped after all :)
FFXV new trailer + release date and demo, FFt0 HD trailer, FFXII HD and FFXVI reveal, I can feel it.
BELIEVE.

minty_jpg

Second last exam done today, now I'm reading this. Good day. I'm hyped after all :)
FFXV new trailer + release date and demo, FFt0 HD trailer, FFXII HD and FFXVI reveal, I can feel it.
BELIEVE.

Good luck on your test scores....even better luck on those hopes.
:'-(

So am I wrong in expecting the same trailer's we've already seen?

For what?

We'll get new footage from TGS. Expanded coverage/gameplay debut of announced games. We'll even get some announcements made at the respective publisher's stage streams/events, where it's common for them to suddenly announce new projects out of nowhere.

For the Asia press conference? It's going to be the same trailers.

Zhao_Yun

#54 is probably The Last Remnant PS4 Version :p

Isn't the PS3 Version still constantly in the Famitsu Most Wanted?

Salex_

3 Mysterious titles that just say coming soon for PS4
14:00 to 14:40 – New Titles Introduction Featuring Toshimichi Mori
http://gematsu.com/2014/09/tokyo-game-show-2014-live-stream-schedule#yXHwzygUbVEkJ8Ze.99
Maybe this is one of them?

"coming soon for PS4" kind of sounds like ports? Mori did say he wanted to bring Blazblue to PS4.

When asked about the possibility of Chronophantasma appearing on one of the new eighth-generation consoles, like Sony’s PlayStation 4, Mori mentioned that plans are in the works before correcting himself and saying that he personally would like to see the title on a next-gen platform.

Following up on that thought, he mentioned that if they were to do such a thing, he would want it to be special in an effort to keep it from being an ordinary, boring port. When asked he if meant an update or something of that nature, Mori said it would be something along those lines.
http://shoryuken.com/2014/03/01/arc...-he-wants-to-bring-blazblue-to-playstation-4/
Sounds like the BBCP2 update.

RE:R did not gain popularity, because of 3DS, but because RE games are already popular.

Top Bottom