• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 10-16 | We got new fighting games! And a new Smash Bros!

Kellen

commentary tonight:

randy-marsh-computer-o.gif

Shouta

I was actually fine with the venu for NWM myself. Place is nice, lots of power and we were running a ton of streams. Plus, considering low number of people that come in general + no backing for major sponsors, it's fairly stupid to try and do it at a hotel as a TO.

It's not as conducive to out of state folks coming is the big minus.

Tik-Tok

Hey Enzo may I suggest making a little section in the OP for Fighting Game Related E3 news for this week to make it easy to find as comes out?

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
I wanted to tell honzo his hat is ugly when I was at fanime but I was kind of got stuck in a crowd of people while in my wheel chair so I was just said fuck it not worth the strain xD

Against single players yea totally... his rate of effective perfects is high. But not Hulk vs Zero... Zero has fucking quad perfects under his belt.

That's what the announcers were talking about, though. They didn't mention Zero vs. Hulk, they mentioned KBR vs. everyone else. It's why they brought up Haggar ruining his perfects in the first place.

Dahbomb

That's what the announcers were talking about, though. They didn't mention Zero vs. Hulk, they mentioned KBR vs. everyone else. It's why they brought up Haggar ruining his perfects in the first place.
That's what they were talking about at first (Kane's perfects) but then the discussion shifted to Hulk's perfects vs Zero perfects.

Anyway my point is that KBR as a player has more effective perfects than every Zero player but Zero as a character has more perfects than Hulk.

alstein

Marvel is random as fuck hit confirms/throws into combos. Anyone that says it isn't random is silly :p

Once a hit lands though game becomes unrandom

It really is the game the FGC wants: random in the neutral game, but raw effort pays off once you get a hit.

Top Bottom