• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Nov 4-10 | I-No what that finger smells like [18+]

You assemble some of the finest players in the world before a major tournament and have a long period of time to fill. Getting an interpreter, talking about their matches? Breaking down strategies? Talking with Fuudo about players in the Capcom Cup?

Nah, none of that happens. We fill all that time with Zhi making small talk and creeping on a girl.

Ladies and gentleman, the FGC.

You assemble some of the finest players in the world before a major tournament and have a long period of time to fill. Getting an interpreter, talking about their matches? Breaking down strategies? Talking with Fuudo about players in the Capcom Cup?

Nah, none of that happens. We fill all that time with Zhi making small talk and creeping on a girl.

Ladies and gentleman, the FGC.

everything is unblockable!

Unlucky

Gackt has certainly drawn some attention this weekend. He beat some of the best players in the world in longish sets, some of them taken convincingly. I'm looking forward to seeing how he does at Capcom Cup.

Dahbomb

Well the stage is set for Capcom Cup, we have our players for all 3 games.

Justin Wong and ChrisG only players to be featured in two games.

Full list of Capcom Cup players because it was requested:

Gackt (Fei Long)
Fuudo (Fei Long)
Alioune (Cammy)
Xian (Gen)
Chris G-sus (Sakura)
Haitani (Makoto)
Sako (Ibuki)
Tokido (Akuma)

Dahbomb

I don't know how I feel about a world where last year's finalists don't even go to the tournament this year.
There was no Capcom Cup last year unless you mean the 25th Anniversary. Was sort of a different event but I guess this is the annual version of that.

K.Sabot

There was no Capcom Cup last year unless you mean the 25th Anniversary. Was sort of a different event but I guess this is the annual version of that.

It was basically the same format with some invites thrown into actual Majors.

Heck even Brazil got the same qualifier tournament.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
- Announcement next week
- Viral Playstation x SF teaser
- GT stream next week with unveils of new PS4 games the day before the PS4 comes out

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

CPS2

- Announcement next week
- Viral Playstation x SF teaser
- GT stream next week with unveils of new PS4 games the day before the PS4 comes out

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

And seriously it's most likely to be a port or compilation. They full on dick tease stuff on that level.

Beesuit

Ono said it was going to be an USFIV announcement. Either more mechanics, next gen port or 5th character (doubt it'd be this one, seems like something they'd save for CapcomCup).

Top Bottom