• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: Combo Breaker, RedBull Kumite, ELEAGUE, Tekken 7 UK

trixx

Holy shet 3 games in a row. I mean the only Necalli mesing with Phenom is Haitani and punk barely won that match

ScribbleD

Some people keep sleeping on Phenom like he's just some random dude who gets lucky sometimes. Hopefully those folks shut up now.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Shouldn't have teabagged. That was karma.

Punk should know he has a target on his back and everybody is trying to figure out his matchup. Phenom came to play.

FluxWaveZ

Wonder if Rog will play Necalli here.

On paper, it'd be a better MU than Balrog vs. Mika, but in no way is the MU bad for Rog, no matter what he says. Superior footsies, frame 1 throw invul. TAP, TAP countering drop kick cleanly, Rog's damage output (on a 950 health grappler), Mika's lack of reversal options and Mika's subpar raw damage output (hers is momentum based) all mean that he should feel pretty confident with Balrog.

In fact, that's how he himself sounded in his interview hours ago. Count on seeing a LOT of TAPs in this upcoming set.

Sayad

Confuses me too. Phenom is the best Necalli in the world.

Looking unbeatable in certain tournaments, while going out completely unnoticeable in others is a Necalli players trait, Haitani is the most consistent with the character though Phenom had higher heights.

FluxWaveZ

That wasn't even quite a wake-up CA. He woke up, slightly delayed (because Fuudo was actually walking back), and then did it immediately as Fuudo tried to clap.

Edit: I mean, I understand why Fuudo is V-Skilling so much. You can do that more freely against Balrog. But he's using it really poorly sometimes here. Like, he did it in one round when PR Rog was right in front with CA on deck.

Top Bottom