• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT| Where has all of my money gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RocBase

I think they said they would be announced even later.
aaah thanks

Gahhhh I missed out on Kise and Law! Debating if I should do Free or not since I haven't seen ghe anime and I'm not attracted ro brahs....

oh shiitttt I completely forgot he too was up for preorder today. ): Damn, and I really love the pose and everything.
Despite the scramble getting Kuroko at a decent price post release was I still managed it in the end, so I guess I'll just wait here too.

It's fine if you work in some creative environment like maybe a video game company or maybe an anime/toy design place cuz that's normal to see. But I wouldn't dare bring figures of any kind to some corporate place.

And I agree, loli figures in particular are something to be extra careful about.

I've gotten some grief about collecting figures from a few relatives altho I don't give a fuck what they think. I like figures so I'll collect them.

yeah agreed 100%, getting scorn from relatives is whatever but major yikes @ bringing figures – and loli figures of all things LOL – to work places like walmart or other corporate environments

Bombless

2020 Miku is at the post office. Picking her up tomorrow, at last.

Finally unboxed Velvet. Damn. Why did I wait so long to get her?

Ugh...I got so close to buying a used from someone in the Buy Sell thread. I should have done it...but that was back in my early figure days.

Saw this on Raptors blargh:
tumblr_n5jzyiUHd11qzdctco8_400.jpg

Looks like a Tales of Xillia (2?) Milla prize figure from Banpresto.... Anyone have any release info?

kewlmyc

Saw this on Raptors blargh:

Looks like a Tales of Xillia (2?) Milla prize figure from Banpresto.... Anyone have any release info?

No. It's part of some new Tales prize figure line. There's a Ludger included in the line that's going to be packaged in the NA/EU Collector's Edition.

chrono01

Ya'll may think I'm crazy but, if you can find her for $200, she's totally worth it. She's absolutely stunning in person.
Nope, I agree. She's one of the figures priced high that I actually feel is worth it. She's perfect in every way. Max Factory/Shining Wizard really outdid themselves with her.

Don't give up, LiK!

chrono01

I regret not purchasing two [or three] Samurai during the initial ordering period. As for a re-release, as you probably know, Max Factory rarely do them. Like I can count on one hand the number of re-releases that I personally remember. :(

On the subject of Psychic, it seems she's now scheduled for November instead of September. Our wallets are saved!

Price is listed at ¥10926, before store discounts, so she'll be similar to the price of 7th Dragon 2020 Hatsune Miku [so probably around ¥9000]. Not entirely surprising, considering the detail on her hair and coat.

johnsmith

remember me
I regret not purchasing two [or three] Samurai during the initial ordering period. As for a re-release, as you probably know, Max Factory rarely do them. Like I can count on one hand the number of re-releases that I personally remember. :(

On the subject of Psychic, it seems she's now scheduled for November instead of September. Our wallets are saved!

Price is listed at ¥10926, before store discounts, so she'll be similar to the price of 7th Dragon 2020 Hatsune Miku [so probably around ¥9000]. Not entirely surprising, considering the detail on her hair and coat.

Maybe for that price they could afford to buy her some more clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom