• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW what should I do with useless one-star units? Should i max their level and sell them?

That's your issue right there. I was wondering how anyone could run out of unit space of all things.

Keep only one of each unit, two at most if you want them for specific things (I keep two Eldin for stealing and two Rizers for the dragon). Merge together identical units to raise their trust by 5% per merge. You can also level them up and sell them, especially now with the cactuars.

Kinda sucks, that i linked the Game to My private fb Account...goodbye 1000 free Lapis

Yeah i found a huge group and ive had to constantly trim and mess with my security settings so that im basically invisible unless i post in the group

If you are gonna do the facebook thing link to a dummy account

Totally worth it though

Heng

Uh4VC4A.jpg
Aw yeah! Feels good :)

Vex_

Banned
its any quest mission thats not explore.

I just do the very first one thats 1 energy.

...wait you mean to tell me all this time I could've done this and completed my dailies for lapis?

Shit! I fucked up.

Edit: fuuuuuuuuuck! It works. How the hell were we supposed to know that? It doesn't say "story mission"? Unless I missed something.

Rixa

...wait you mean to tell me all this time I could've done this and completed my dailies for lapis?

Shit! I fucked up.

Edit: fuuuuuuuuuck! It works. How the hell were we supposed to know that? It doesn't say "story mission"? Unless I missed something.
You havent grinded Catacombs Exit for rank exp? Best rank exp after Ifirt v2. Counts as story mission. Well because it is part of story.

3 nrg = 78 rank exp. Poor Architeuth has died so many times.

RalchAC

My Exdeath learnt yesterday fucking Firaga, Blizzaga and Thundaga in the same level up.

Currently I have both my Rydia and my Exdeath at level 50. I hope to get them to 60 before the Cactuar event ends. But once you hit level 40 the grind is real.

I did 20 pulls too. Anastasis didn't drop so I'm still rocking my 2* White Mage :/ At least her Trust is at 40%

Vex_

Banned
You havent grinded Catacombs Exit for rank exp? Best rank exp after Ifirt v2. Counts as story mission. Well because it is part of story.

3 nrg = 78 rank exp. Poor Architeuth has died so many times.

Aww dayum. That's a saweet setup. Gonna have to try that.

My Exdeath learnt yesterday fucking Firaga, Blizzaga and Thundaga in the same level up.

Currently I have both my Rydia and my Exdeath at level 50. I hope to get them to 60 before the Cactuar event ends. But once you hit level 40 the grind is real.

I did 20 pulls too. Anastasis didn't drop so I'm still rocking my 2* White Mage :/ At least her Trust is at 40%

Yea I was just talking about that earlier. My EXDEATH is now lv 57. Soon we will both have to grind those materials for his last form. Ugh.... not looking forward to it. Although I already have some.

When do you get access to the coliseum?
Think it was after you reach the second town?

Dandte

The moment when you finally beat the 5 Goblins and the next round are another 5 Goblins...hooray.

Leveling processes fine.

Cecil 5* 80
Krile 4* 60
Rydia 4* 60
Kain 4* 2
Cyan 4* 20

After them i will focus on Rain and Lasswell and then maybe Luna and the other Pala guy,

Not sure what the end game is for my team...

Currently...

Edgar
Rydia
Vivi
Krille
Cecil

All 4 stars with me collecting the mats to get Cecil to 5.

But I also have Shantotto also 4 star and a few 3 star I could get to 4 (Kain, Fran, Clyne, Anzelm, Luna)

Also do we have a google doc for quests anywhere? I don't want to keep asking people things like "where do I find a zu?"

Ochibi

The adventure map? I managed to get through it on a second or third attempt, but I ran straight through without collecting anything.

Yes, because I remember clearing that map and then having A connection error. It was impossible to clear that exploration map

Yes, because I remember clearing that map and then having A connection error. It was impossible to clear that exploration map

Yeah, same thing happened to me, was super frustrating, so I canceled out and then just ran through it fast. Not sure if it was broken just on one day (cleared it the next) or if a certain treasure is what breaks it... Really not feeling like clearing the whole thing and getting everything just for it to do it again though. Was there anything there even worth getting?

Heng

like..

whats the reward though?

Is it just another chance to fight it or does it drop something good?
There was a video someone linked in this thread where the guy was farming him (with hacks) and all he got was 250 XP. I don't recall him getting anything else.

TimeKillr

I guess CoD is good for Ifrit v2 with the ability to go full fire immune (with ifrit set to her and native 50% elemental boost), so that is probably the most useful for higher end players. Terra is pretty good for lower end players as a versatile healing/raise/dps character though, so that's not bad either.

How did you get all those cactaurs already? Are you using Lapis for refreshes? I'm debating on it, but won't do anything until I see where I'm at on Sunday.

Yeah that's the thing - I think Terra is actually better for lower level friends because she has Graviga, like Exdeath (which is part of why he's so strong at 5*) but she also has Cura instead of Thundaga and Blizzaga.

And yeah, I did Lapis refreshes all day long. Cost me something like 10k Lapis total or so, but it was worth it (considering I won't have time to play today and tomorrow I had to do it yesterday). I'd much rather spend the Lapis on 100 refreshes than 20 pulls.

WarAdept

So there's no absolutely no way I can kill The Abhorrent One in S4 Colosseum with just generics. The scripted Firas are too much for the low HP/Spirit cores, and the triple turns and crazy high status resistance of it makes it impossible to cheese through Paralysis/Sleep spam.

Going to have to wait until I actually pull to kill this thing, which will mostly take months due to me waiting for double drop rate gates.

But hey! At least I have 7200 Lapis.

Also do we have a google doc for quests anywhere? I don't want to keep asking people things like "where do I find a zu?"

Anyone? Or a collection of useful docs besides just the steal one, which is awesome don't get me wrong... but there is so much more I need to know and be able to cheese.

bonkeng

Anyone know where i can get or steal Sacred Crystals? Been farming for days at vortex, but seems like it drops only during blue moon....

Visceir

Wait, where does he have that info from? Are those bundles buyable with lapis?

Datamining.

Assuming we're dealing with Gumi my guess would be that you can't get those for Lapis.

(in the jp version you could buy the summoning tickets/keys pack and golden weapon set for Lapis)

Visceir

Got my Vaan and Garland up to 4* max, still need 7 earth's cores and 1 Dragon Heart to awaken Vaan to 5*, guess I'll just stock up on metal cactuars while this event lasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom