• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV Endwalker |OT|

Valonquar

Cleared the 3 Bozjan Southern Front duels today as I continue down the achievement rabbit hole. Need the 3 Zadnor duels and 2 more DRS clears to be fully done with all Bozja stuff entirely. . . just in time to spam boz on the 2 new jobs Friday.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Cleared the 3 Bozjan Southern Front duels today as I continue down the achievement rabbit hole. Need the 3 Zadnor duels and 2 more DRS clears to be fully done with all Bozja stuff entirely. . . just in time to spam boz on the 2 new jobs Friday.

You makin money off the lockboxes and such? Or waiting until you’re done with Zadnir to turn everything in?

Celcius

°Temp. member
Dawntrail's almost here... I'm gonna wait until they fix the visa debit card payment stuff before diving in. Maybe the queues will be better by then too...

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Dawntrail's almost here... I'm gonna wait until they fix the visa debit card payment stuff before diving in. Maybe the queues will be better by then too...
Have you tried deleting your payment method and then re-adding it? That seemed to work for me a month ago.

Valonquar

Nice to see them bringing back promo stuff again. I got it during the Butterfinger promo, but it was absurdly dumb to do. You had to take a photo and email it to someone who looked at it and sent you an item code back lol.

Servers going down Tuesday night for 48 hour maintenance. Get your errands done before Friday morning!

Servers are apparently getting DDOSed a few days before launch.
So It Begins Helms Deep GIF by Giphy QA

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Servers are apparently getting DDOSed a few days before launch.
So It Begins Helms Deep GIF by Giphy QA
I expect following the DDOS after the preload on the 27th datamines will surface and on the 28th possible server crashes and maybe some kind of new drama will ensue as XIV is want to have.

Will be interesting to watch.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
I’m gonna wait till at least July 15 to jump in. Good luck to all the Day 1ers! Endwalker Launch was an unforgettable experience (in a good way, I was able to take time off work and woke up early for the queues).

The console download was supposed to release today and for PC tomorrow to reduce the datamine and spoiler potential, but I guess they mixed up the dates lol

Edit: Nevermind figured it out

Last edited:
Full Patch notes are here:

Difference between Prelim patch notes and Full here: https://www.diffchecker.com/27Bmjdvt/

24 hours remaining!

Also, if you ordered DT from the SE store, the codes are now going out. But we can't redeem them until maintenance is over

Edit: Job guide was also updated

Last edited:
Only got like 3 hours of sleep because I was up late trying to finish up Elden Ring DLC in time (I failed but I'm like 75% done - sorry Yoshi-P). Here's hoping I don't fall asleep while grinding Viper in Zadnor lol

Last edited:

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

Hermes is still at it and has given us Syrcus Tower Savage

Edit: Also it seems some folk are unable to play because they're stuck outside of their home world and/or data center
Edit2: The travel issue was resolved pretty quickly. Kudos to SE

Last edited:
Alright, grind to 90 on Viper is done. So far I must say I had a better time leveling VPR in Zadnor than I did Reaper. RPR felt incomplete during leveling, like something major was missing from the kit (Enshroud + related skills) while VPR felt nice and busy, even though it is technically also missing its capstone skills. Gonna play around with the training dummy a bit, and then I'm finally off to Tural.

Also, based on Zadnor, it seems more players on Primal are playing Viper than Pictomancer right now. Most groups I joined were like 80% vipers.

Last edited:
Top Bottom