• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV leaks happening for today's event (ads, videos, demo on March 31)

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Feel free to post everything in this thread without spoiler tags.

Ad video 1 (includes gameplay): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBXIRhSWcUE

Ad video 2 (cinematic art thingy): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLz2dXS3XEU

Demo coming out on the 31st (or perhaps right after the event).

Gematsu: http://gematsu.com/2016/03/new-final-fantasy-xv-demo-leaked-follows-young-noctis

Post away anything else you see.

Also, to be clear, we post leaks of everything here on GAF, and have no interest in leaving out major information like a demo release date from a thread title. Not mentioning the content of the videos in the title is already a courtesy beyond what we normally do.

The demo also apparently launches on the 31st, or possibly right after the event

ffxv-young-noct-demo-79jft.jpg

http://gematsu.com/2016/03/new-final-fantasy-xv-demo-leaked-follows-young-noctis

georly

Wow, tomorrow's gonna be great. Miitomo and FFXV demo!? I'm pretty happy.

Can anyone read the name of the "new friend?"

It's totally a carbuncle.

fd3525ea42080a3be86bddb42fe27f3f.jpg

Also, I love love love when demos aren't a slice of the game but rather a prologue or side story. Feel like you're getting DLC for free, basically.

There will be 6 summons judging from the amano artwork video.

1. Shiva
2. Ifrit
3. Odin
4. Leviathan
5. ???
6. ???

Ramuh wasn't included so maybe they are the key summons integrated in the story while Ramuh is optional and possibly will have more optional summons.

Philippo

That animated Amano thing is 10/10 GIAT advertising, i'm more upset about getting that spoiler than the demo (ehich we already knew btw)

Jb

So should we expect the demo to be only available for people who have Duscae or will it be free for everyone?

Omg we're getting a demo tomorrow?

Oh fuuuck.

Loving the Alice in Wonderland vibes of the dream sequence for young Noctis. I hope we get an experience similar to the Laguna dream sequences in FF8 but what we've seen looks a little bit more like an acid trip. Will be a really interesting way of conveying what happened to Noctis' mom and why Noctis has the power of the dead.

Ugh I want this game so bad.

Edit - Wait is the dream sequence only for the demo we're getting tomorrow? No dream sequences in the game then? :(

Mudo

The other thread was talking about Amano art for FFXV that has who looks to be Terra in it?! Are there rumors she is in this game or what is the significance of it??

I may finally play Duscae 2.0 I never got around to it

Philippo

I can understand people not wanting to see the videos, but I'm not suppressing major news to accommodate a few.

Sure i get it, but it's kinda supposed to be a surprise for the event, one of those "avaible NOW" thing, i'm sure people will feel spoiled

The other thread was talking about Amano art for FFXV that has who looks to be Terra in it?! Are there rumors she is in this game or what is the significance of it??
She is a summon or what? Since I recognized 4 of them but not sure of the other two.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Sure i get it, but it's kinda supposed to be a surprise for the event, one of those "avaible NOW" thing, i'm sure people will feel spoiled

Yes, but I'm taking the position of not caring for the same reason we post every E3 or other leak in existence.

This is more than we normally do as is!

Samimista

Gotta say, my Birthday is on the 2nd, so if the tech demo really does release after the event (or sometime tomorrow), I'll be really happy.

I've been looking forward to the Uncovered event more than anything else, really.

Carn82

It looks more like a tribute or something.. Wouldnt suprise me if Squeenix prepared some 'Final Fantasy' series summary/tribute/overview and commissioned Amano to do some new art for that.

xion4360

so thats not really a "demo" its a free chapter prequel thing. cool! can't wait to play it and also compare the two versions technically.

"A story untold ingame"

so this is information that's not in the main game.

It also looks like a platformer - need to see more before excitement can kick in.

Philippo

Omg we're getting a demo tomorrow?

Oh fuuuck.

Loving the Alice in Wonderland vibes of the dream sequence for young Noctis. I hope we get an experience similar to the Laguna dream sequences in FF8 but what we've seen looks a little bit more like an acid trip. Will be a really interesting way of conveying what happened to Noctis' mom and why Noctis has the power of the dead.

Ugh I want this game so bad.

Edit - Wait is the dream sequence only for the demo we're getting tomorrow? No dream sequences in the game then? :(

Well dream sequences were supposed to be frequent in Versus days, who knows if now this is the only one or not (i think not)

Yes, but I'm taking the position of not caring for the same reason we post every E3 or other leak in existence.

This is more than we normally do as is!

Oh yeah didn't make the comparison with E3, makes sense

Setsu00

I may finally play Duscae 2.0 I never got around to it

I'm guessing it's Amano's interpretation of Luna getting captured by Niflheim troops. Amano usually gives everyone the same face.

Top Bottom