• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Look at THE FLASH [Extended trailer in OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Branduil

"He was struck by lightning"

"How is he still alive?"

Writers couldn't bother to spend 2 minutes looking up lightning strike survival rate on google I guess.

If this has leaked, just to clarify the way this is usually handled on TV GAF - please don't link or detail how to download it. Also, don't ask for PMs describing how to acquire it. If you want to post up some vague discussion under spoiler tags, that's typically ok.

Jhriad

Got a little bit of the Raimi original Spider-Man vibe from the first half of that extended trailer. Looks solid.

Dalek

Oh boy, I am now aboard the Flash train fully. Fuck, that ending.

image.php

Pilot:

Was a pretty good pilot. Definitely excited for the fall with Arrow and the Flash.

Ending:
Also, was that a Flashpoint tease at the end? WTF?!

Edit:
My bad, after reading a bit, that tease at the end would be for Red Skies: Crisis on Infinite Earths. Which i think is EVEN crazier lol. Multiverse.

Tabby

You know what sucks about the Flash pilot though?
Having to wait months to see it again on TV and having to wait even longer for the next episode.
The wait is worse because of that ending, oh man.

With that and the Grodd tease, they really are going balls out with this show.

I knew i know that name. Not that familiar with the Flash universe, but know Grodd from the Justice League cartoon. This is gonna be crazy.

Also, will watch again when it starts, if not just for better video quality.

Penguin

Two general thoughts/observations

Happy they just let the cop know from the first episode. None of this, does he suspect non-sense

Also, what's the deal with the wheelchair if he can walk. Like not sure what he gets from the idea that he is crippled?

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Holy shit

I didn't expect the Grodd reference, ending was awesome. Wayne Tech/Queen inc merger? :eek: The fact that they name dropped Bruce Wayne caught me by surprise. Only thing that bothered me was the lightning strike scene retcon

Loved it, can't wait for the series to start.

hwalker84

Two general thoughts/observations

Happy they just let the cop know from the first episode. None of this, does he suspect non-sense

Also, what's the deal with the wheelchair if he can walk. Like not sure what he gets from the idea that he is crippled?

Where's the damn reference???? I don't want to watch the entire thing again

Qvoth

so... to those that have watched the leak, was it good?
damn i'm tempted to watch

does it have stupid watermarks saying confidential or something like for internal use only etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom