• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

kharma45

wow

What's our player's wage bill from that?

Most of it.

All those extra sponsors we have beyond the headline ones, worth £66m to the club last year. That's crazy.

From what I can see it doesn't break it down any further than this.

DfYrRZZ.png

Wilbur

Banned
i'm actually on Hixx's ignore list

*sob*

Re: United, that's an extraordinary sum of money. And we still need more bodies in.

Awful amounts of deadwood still to go, tho.

Arnie

United staff costs currently £215m. £8m of that is for Ed and his chums. Frightening escalation in the wage bill over the past couple of years.

£118m paid in transfer fees this summer with possibly £17m more to be paid in variables. £135m for this summers transfers then.

Looks like the club dipped into bank facility to fund it.
Living beyond your means.

FM15, why is everyone so injured?

Cahill returns! So Ivanovic gets injured.
Courtois now out for 6 weeks, Schwarzer isn't CL registered so playing a 1.5* GK (who is having a blinder against PSG in the Champions League)
Ramires injured again
Cesc now injured
JT is still out for another 2 months
Remy is injured too.

Getting John Stones in January... I will be shipping out Schwarzer, Salah, this guy I got on loan as DM cover, possibly Drogba.

And worst of all is that Costa isn't scoring. FFS. Berahino is doing well though.

I feel like I'm managing Arsenal. Except with better players

It might be your philosophy bro.

I always leaving training on very intensive until the formation is sorted (and I've only got one, it seems to be working) but I've dropped it down and added in more rests.

Pray that it works. I might be out of a job if I can't turn round our CL group...

i'm actually on Hixx's ignore list

*sob*

Re: United, that's an extraordinary sum of money. And we still need more bodies in.

Awful amounts of deadwood still to go, tho.
Woody projected the wage bill to decrease this year which means there's more to go round for Strootlord and Reus.

Living beyond your means.
Well within m8. Still made profit after it all and will again next year. We rich.

My Fantasy Team is in the dumps.

Just spent 10 mins weighing up Diame or Jedinak. Looking at all the upcoming fixtures and whatnot. Christ. Diame and Jedinak aren't enough to save me.

I need a Seamus Coleman hat trick.

Scum

Nah, I miss QVT too.
looool

Resident Evil 6 is just a depressingly shit game overall. The first trailers showed so much promise and then Capcom mugged us off. I don't think they're able to make a good game anymore.

I want a full on remake of Resident Evil 2, but they'll fuck that up too.

Resi 6 is a mess. The first Resi mainline game I didn't complete :(

5 was fairly standard but 6 is a mess.

Capcom are a mess.

K1LLER7

HITARI selling Xbox One sunset overdrive bundle for £200 on ebay.

Thought I'd give a heads up to anybody who was thinking of buying one.

Seems legit.

kharma45

Email I got back from them there now

Hi ,

The buy it now price is £200.00 shipping and insurance included in the total price.We offer 30 days to return it if by any reason you are not satisfied with it
You can return the item against a full refund ! If you are decided to buy I need to know your details:

***eBay User Id (username)#: .......(for ebay invoice)
***Full name : ....................
***Full Shipping address: .................... (Where to send the item)
***Quantity

After i will have your details i can send you the invoice.

Waiting your email,

Thank You

I hate spending money.

Ultimatum

Banned
I think I'm gonna pussy out... this seems too good to be true, why are we sending emails to some dodgy email? why does the person have such broken english?

LegoArmo

I'm too scared...

Hi ,

We have this sistem in a special offert in our ebay store.
The buy it now price is £200.00 shipping and insurance included in the total price.We offer 30 days to return it if by any reason you are not satisfied with it
You can return the item against a full refund ! If you are decided to buy I need to know your details:

***eBay User Id (username)#: .......(for ebay invoice)
***Full name : ....................
***Full Shipping address: .................... (Where to send the item)
***Quantity

After i will have your details i can send you the invoice.
Waiting your email !
Thank You,

I'm out.

Hixx

Seems too good a deal and, at best, the seller is an illiterate fuckwit and not someone from another country trying a quick scam.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
it's eBay.

of course it's a scam.

the person selling it won't send shit and then dispute it with PayPal and you'll end up £200 out of pocket.

c'mon

LegoArmo

Theory: eBay account hacked, seller asks you to send the money to a different PayPal account after emailing him?

But, what if, we don't do the email, we just buy it on eBay and see what happens?

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
people farm ebay feedback. It's as worthless as facebook likes.

did the AOL disc just show up today or something? is this your time on the internet?

do not buy obvious scams. PayPal will not help you.

Ultimatum

Banned
people farm ebay feedback. It's as worthless as facebook likes.

did the AOL disc just show up today or something? is this your time on the internet?

do not buy obvious scams. PayPal will not help you.

tbf the seller does look legit, I genuinely think it's a hacking

Tc91

Think the best bundle then is the one at Simply Games.

White console with Sunset Overdrive & CoD for £329.99. I'd end up selling both of them games and getting Halo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom