• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

I love this one as my avatar

34hfnno.gif

y2dvd

Sorry if this is too much to ask but can I get these 2 avatar sized? I'm not sure which one to pick until I see it.

mj24.gif

mj30.gif

Leunam

Lewis_Hamilton_0.jpg

There seems to be a new fad of floating sports guys heads for avatars going around.

Could someone make Lewis Hamiltons head float around in the same manner like this:

Ferry1-2.png

I'll be your best friend forever.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν

RubxQub

RubxQub

Yeah...take his. :lol

OneEightZero

aka ThreeOneFour
RubxQub said:
Yeah...take his. :lol

I wasn't trying to outdo you, Qub. I started making them before you posted yours.

...but I'll admit I did cringe a bit at having to post mine after yours. :lol

RubxQub

OneEightZero said:
I wasn't trying to outdo you, Qub. I started making them before you posted yours.

...but I'll admit I did cringe a bit at having to post mine after yours. :lol
I cleaned up the hair a bit on the one I posted so it's more presentable.

I love your "Funk That" one. If I was him, I'd be rockin that right now.

RubxQub

Whoompthereitis said:
You sir, are awesome!

So, here's a question....how do I activate my new Avatar? I'm an idiot when it comes to this shit...
Open up your User CP at the top left and under "Edit Profile" there's a section where you can enter the URL for your new avatar.

Just right click whichever one you want and say "copy image address" and paste it in there.

OneEightZero

aka ThreeOneFour
RubxQub said:
I cleaned up the hair a bit on the one I posted so it's more presentable.

I love your "Funk That" one. If I was him, I'd be rockin that right now.

Danke, sir. :bow.

^_^

Whoompthereitis said:
You sir, are awesome!

So, here's a question....how do I activate my new Avatar? I'm an idiot when it comes to this shit...

In the Control Panel section, select Edit Profile on the left side of the screen, then scroll down to External Avatar Location. Copy the link for the avatar you want into that box.

Hmmm....doesn't work for whatever reason. When I right click on the avatar it doesn't let me 'copy image address'. Maybe I'll try again later on a different computer.

Thanks so much guys!

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Ok so since I can't make GIF's wondering if anyone can hook me up for the last episode of LOST this weekend:

If you could get the scene where Faraday is nodding as the worker goes "Time travel, who does that guy think we are?". It's in The Variable about 8min 30sec into the episode :D

El Sloth

Banned
_47770279_sloth01comp.jpg

Would some one mind making taking just the middle part of this picture with the sloth's head pointing out and avatarizing it for me please?

And if you added a sombrero and a bandito mustache to the sloth you would be the most amazing person ever. :D

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
TeethMummy said:
I am willing to paypal someone the healthy sum of tree fitty ($3.50) to create this avatar for me.

se6tfp.gif

i got accused of loving paul blart mall cop. So, I want to embrace that madness. If I can get a Paul Blart Avatar of any kind, I'll take it.

Maybe this'll be a good avatar?

%28050409185828%29paul_blart_mall_cop_2.jpg

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
It will probably look weird, but could someone hook up my avy with a mario hat? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom