• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 Demo - September 11 @ 8:00 PM EST

m23

lWLRL62.png

That can't be real...

Justinh

shitttt...

You know what?! I didn't want to play your damn demo anyways!
Also, cars suck! The only cars I want in video games are the ones that freaking horses drive, because horses are in now, don't you know that??

YtYNuRd.jpg

Well, I can't wait to try it out tomorrow. They should totally let you put a horse mask on your driver in-game. Just... that would be splendid.

etta

my hard graphic balls
shitttt...

You know what?! I didn't want to play your damn demo anyways!
Also, cars suck! The only cars I want in video games are the ones that freaking horses drive, because horses are in now, don't you know that??

YtYNuRd.jpg

Well, I can't wait to try it out tomorrow. They should totally let you put a horse mask on your driver in-game. Just... that would be splendid.

I always wanted a top hat for my 458 Italia. Very upscale.

VRMN

A good place to see if stuff has been added to the Xbox Store is actually the Major Nelson blog. He posts an article every time something new is added to the store, so that'd apply to the demo.

I'm just guessing that'd apply here too.

etta

my hard graphic balls
th_b6488ee3.gif

A good place to see if stuff has been added to the Xbox Store is actually the Major Nelson blog. He posts an article every time something new is added to the store, so that'd apply to the demo.

I'm just guessing that'd apply here too.
Major Nelson is too busy gathering all the spilt salt from the past few days and boxing it up for winter to give out the every Xbox employee to take home and keep their driveways from freezing.

commedieu

Banned
Lmao, almost triggered World War 3 there SOR5.

Wait, so the system wars are back on now? I thought they ended when Sony dominated this gen and sales didn't matter or resolution/graphics..etc...

Is it time for me to put on a helmet and go back to the battle for n4g???

On topic, is this going to be on steam as well?

edit:

Bah.

etta

my hard graphic balls
So basically tomorrow morning either 9 AM or 12 PM noon EST is when Microsoft releases trailers and makes announcements. If there's no FH3 launch trailer and demo info by noon tomorrow then we can assume the game was canned because of the imminent sale of the Xbox division.

Well the "PR" in question here came from NeoGAF (nobody at MS or Playground announced anything), so.... who do we blame?

NeoGAF doesn't run the Microsoft online store which gave us the date in the first place. That might not be a super official announcement, but you could reasonably argue it still qualifies as a type of announcement.

VRMN

NeoGAF doesn't run the Microsoft online store which gave us the date in the first place. That might not be a super official announcement, but you could reasonably argue it still qualifies as a type of announcement.

To be fair, they realized the impression that left and attempted to get out in front of it, albeit too late.

My guess is the store requires a release date and time; they used the date and time as a placeholder, didn't think anything of it, then saw people dating and timing the thing they never formally dated and timed. It'll be out when it's out and the demo will be up even after the full game goes live. No one's losing their ability to try before they buy.

To be fair, they realized the impression that left and attempted to get out in front of it, albeit too late.

My guess is the store requires a release date and time; they used the date and time as a placeholder, didn't think anything of it, then saw people dating and timing the thing they never formally dated and timed. It'll be out when it's out and the demo will be up even after the full game goes live. No one's losing their ability to try before they buy.
Yeah, in the scheme of things this is not even remotely a big deal, but just saying that Microsoft did technically give us a date. You can blame NeoGAF for a lot of things, but we didn't make this date up out of thin air.

Not clear if us PC players are going to be able to try before we buy, though. :(

GHG

Is it wrong that I wish that tweet was real more than I wish we had the demo?

I'm a monster.

veidi

Passionate Forza Fans can´t wait for a demo =D
I am also freaking excited xD

At least the Preview embargo gets lifted in a couple of hours, I am sure we´ll see some exciting stuff then :D

Makikou

Passionate Forza Fans can´t wait for a demo =D
I am also freaking excited xD

At least the Preview embargo gets lifted in a couple of hours, I am sure we´ll see some exciting stuff then :D

Some stuff that I should not watch but I will because I cant wait :D

Top Bottom