• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 digital code for WIN + XBO 20 USD @ Target (NA)

Card Boy

Banned
Is the moral police out in full force yet? Seems like they're late to this one. Ridiculous price for a good game. It's been performing great on my pc outside of intermittent stutters, but it seems like Im one of the lucky ones when it comes to performance.

Would the moral police prefer i borrowed, buy used or not buy the game at all? MS is at least getting money for this. Also i remember someone saying buying used is the equivalent of piracy lol.

i got a thank you for your purchase, we're processing your order. Paid via paypal... Target ninja's on here tonight perhaps?

Says usually arrives in four hours...

Dmented

Banned
I also got the messed up stuff when trying PayPal. It went through when I used my card though. However I got the delay email as well.

Highly doubt it will work. :( I really wanted this game but $60 is a bit too much at the moment.

EDIT: AND IM WRONG, IT WENT THROUGH!

SilentFlyer

Well I used US addreas with my local CC ( Saudi arabia) and the order went through. Got charged as well.

Waiting to see if I get code or not.

J3nga

This product was not found in our international database. Please remove this item from your shopping cart and try again.

Anyone getting this?

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Also got my code. Bought from the US site with a fake US address, and a non-US Mastercard.

Code is of course region free.

wbEMX

And EU users who got their codes for Windows 10, please give input if they worked. Will jump immediately if that is confirmed.

Yeah, I know, I posted that more often, but hey. Third time's a charm. :p

Top Bottom