• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Motorsport 5 |OT| Open wheel, tyre squeal, orange peel, dat next-gen feel

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
I've heard of Titanfall. Maybe I will look into this further and put it on the Christmas list.

costanza-wink.gif

Was it this week or next that they were going to reveal the other 9 cars in the LaFerrari pack?

As contemptible as I find holding back such a desirable machine for day one DLC, there's no point in wailing and gnashing my teeth, since I already know I'll be rewarding the practice with my money. I'm weak, it's true, but better to live with the guilt and the company of a 950-hp hybrid rocketship, than with my integrity intact but without one. Huzzah.

cbox

Title made me chuckle, nice one!

Sadly this will be the first forza game I won't have on launch day. I'm going to milk forza 4 and Horizon for another year most def. :(

PG2G

Anyone know if the Day One Edition or Limited Editions will be available digitally?

Think I'm going to go digital for Forza since it'll be one of those games that I return to often.

saladine1

I have no idea how the fuck I'm going to play Forza without a proper wheel.

It's like Dan Greenawalt without a beard...it just isn't right..

keep this crud out the ot!!!

So that there's that many more for you to hoard for yourself, right?

I'm on to you.

Oh, and Mascot, I don't care if you never so much as touch another Forza game for the rest of your life; don't be a stranger around these parts. A Forza thread without your magnificently worded rants, and, especially, your bizarre and uncomfortably erotic odes to the Beardawalt, is a thread I don't want to read.

I also got the code and I'm currently not subscribed to gold. Will be soon though of course. Very excited for this and I hope those rumble triggers are as good as people are saying given I won't have a wheel for this game for a good while.

shandy706

Why are some people receiving codes but not others?

You have to have "news/promotions/etc" e-mails from Microsoft and Turn 10 turned on/allowed with any accounts you have with them I think.

If you unchecked allowing them to send you e-mails anywhere...that's probably the problem.

Having said that (based on what Turn 10 said to the question), I have yet to receive anything and have been Day 1 on everything....shrug

Edit***

For those that did get it...what e-mail EXACTLY did it come from?

FrankT

You have to have "news/promotions/etc" e-mails from Microsoft and Turn 10 turned on/allowed with any accounts you have with them I think.

If you unchecked allowing them to send you e-mails anywhere...that's probably the problem.

Having said that (based on what Turn 10 said to the question), I have yet to receive anything and have been Day 1 on everything....shrug

Edit***

For those that did get it...what e-mail EXACTLY did it come from?

Xbox@engage.xbox.com

As a fan of the genre, I'm really interested to see how it turns out, even though I'm never going to play it. I hope Turn 10 did a good job.

Just picked up my PS4 and realize I get to do the new console hype cycle all over again next week.

It's a great time to be a gamer. Looking forward to Forza 5.

Of course I've got a code. They are trying to bribe me. If I don't actually buy the game I'll give the code here.

Edit: Terbinator if I don't buy FM5 next week the code is yours.

Top Bottom