• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FragPunk: Official World Premiere Trailer - Xbox Games Showcase 2024

Watch the World Premiere trailer of FragPunk. Introducing the brand-new 5v5 Rule-Changing Hero Shooter with power-up cards. Coming 2025.

About FragPunk:
FragPunk is a fast-paced 5v5 hero shooter with power-up cards that change the rules of combat! Choose your hero, tweak your weapon loadout, and pick from a selection of cards that change every round to gain the upper hand against your opponents!

Gameplay captured on PC.

Last edited:

Ribi

So they just stole the idea of Friends vs Friends and turned it into a 5v5 hero shooter....

Just go play this it's like $2 on a key shop:

Last edited:
That actually looked cool and with interesting mechanics, unlike Concord. Might give it a shot at launch, I've been itching to play a hero shooter like this ever since I stopped playing OW and Gundam Evolution. Hopefully it doesn't have predatory monetization or p2w.

Watch, there will be people who said they're tired of hero shooters like Concord, come in here and say this 5v5 shooter looks different...

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Looks a little gimmicky but I'd definitely try it. Can't say that for very many game reveals over the last week.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
So, in the summer because it is so hot here, if I take a poop then if I'm in the heat, I get butt leakage. I wipe myself clean but regardless it's like the inside of my butt sweats and I end up getting poop stains in my underwear. It really sucks and I hate it.

That's kind of what this game reminds me of.

Top Bottom