• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Frank Miller To Return For The Dark Knight IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalek

FRANK MILLER To Return For THE DARK KNIGHT IV

What was previously billed as the "final chapter" of Frank Miller's Dark Knight Returns "trilogy" is no longer the final chapter at all.

Superstar writer/artist/director Frank Miller has confirmed to Newsarama that he has decided to create a fourth installment of his now legendary future-set Batman story. Miller said the Dark Knight IV story will follow up on the story being told in Dark Knight III: The Master Race, the eight-part mini-series that begins November 25.

And although DK III is being written by Brian Azzarello with art by Andy Kubert and Klaus Janson, Miller indicated he's writing the next one solo.

"I thoroughly applaud what [Brian's] doing. But now that he's doing his, it's now a four-part series," Miller told Newsarama on Monday. "I'm doing the fourth."

HA2BLt8.jpg

Whoever is handling him isn't handling him. They're killing him. He's not even a creator anymore. He's a pack animal that they're whipping into glue.

Vyer

And although DK III is being written by Brian Azzarello with art by Andy Kubert and Klaus Janson, Miller indicated he's writing the next one solo

I didn't even realize he wasn't really working on DKIII.

hal9001

Banned
Yes yes yes. He is Batman. I would read anything Batman related by Miller. Fuck all you haters you can all go back to reading All new one more secret civil war covergance final crisis 2.0 reboot comics. This is for the big boys.

Blader

"I thoroughly applaud what [Brian's] doing. But now that he's doing his, it's now a four-part series," Miller told Newsarama on Monday. "I'm doing the fourth."

That sounds like he's doing it to spite whoever made him share writing duties with Azzarello.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Yes yes yes. He is Batman. I would read anything Batman related by Miller. Fuck all you haters you can all go back to reading All new one more secret civil war covergance final crisis 2.0 reboot comics. This is for the big boys.

thatsbait.gif

Watch, it's going to be a re-envisioning of the Paris attacks, but with Batman beating the gunmen to a pulp. Also, french hookers, and, I don't know, let's say Hugo Strange with a choking fetish.

Huh? How do you know his prognosis? IIRC, he's never spoken publicly about his illness.

He doesn't have to speak publicly about his illness. Look at his ass. And whoever is handling him is helping work himself to death. I mean, if that's truly what he wants to do, it's his life and his decision to make. But it doesn't seem to be doing him, or anyone else around him, any good, either.

Anung

Un Rama
Watch, it's going to be a re-envisioning of the Paris attacks, but with Batman beating the gunmen to a pulp. Also, french hookers, and, I don't know, let's say Hugo Strange with a choking fetish.

It's actually scary that Frank Miller's 'Je suis Batsy' pretty much writes itself.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that

I was hoping for Bruce Wayne launching a Presidential campaign, while also protecting Gotham from a recent influx of super villains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom