• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Front Mission 2: Remake will be releasing April 30 on PS4, PS55, Xbox One, Series X|S, and PC (Demo available later today on Steam)

nosoynadie22

Gold Member
PS55
sbiFMVz.png

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Is it just me, or are rifles in Front Mission 2 pretty useless? They have slightly more accuracy but less overall damage. They seemed to have a lot more utility in Front Mission 4 because of the additional range.

Gp1

Is it just me, or are rifles in Front Mission 2 pretty useless? They have slightly more accuracy but less overall damage. They seemed to have a lot more utility in Front Mission 4 because of the additional range.

Rifles/Cannons have the 2 square range. You can fire with no retaliation, diagonal attacks with pierce damage etc.

I'm pretty much stuck in the first mission when the story goes back to Ash and you are looking for the other party.

It's a mission where you find a road block and with 4 Wanzers you have to deal with 6-8 enemy Wanzers, 2 of those spider assault platforms with huge cannons and bunch of those missile APC's with special characters in it. WTF

Last edited:
Top Bottom