• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Mafia/Werewolf |OT| A forum game of secrets and treachery - sign up to play!

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Kevyt

Aw. I knew you liked me. That bus doesn't feel so bad now.

Ourobolus I'd like to sign up for your game. Could you give me umm... some leniency? Some role that would give me ummm a leg up on the game.

picgifs-the-godfather-3551067.gif

I'll make it worth your while.

Also as for pronoun, please refer to me as The Scaleless.

Thank you.

Ourobolus

Banned
Ourobolus I'd like to sign up for your game. Could you give me umm... some leniency? Some role that would give me ummm a leg up on the game.

Thank you.
Sure. How does Mayor sound?
Your win condition: you win if Haly votes you out.

Thank you.

You used this gif last time.

It didn't end well.

Kevyt

Sure. How does Mayor sound?
Your win condition: you win if Haly votes you out.

Sounds reasonable.

I want a The Thick of It Mafia.

Thick?

You used this gif last time.

It didn't end well.

So if I sign up for your game will you give me some leeway?

I'm in! Female pronouns~~~~~ no, male! No... Genderless please. No, uh ... Both!

I live up to my name ^_____^

female

I always thought you were a guy. o:

So when does this party start?

There should still be a few weeks left. Our moderators need to finalize their games, and then we've got to give everybody advanced notice of a start date. Hopefully it won't take too long though, because I'm looking forward to playing.

nin1000

Banned
please. Dont . no more teen wolf. I cant take that anymore.
would be a funny idea to play a teen wolf mafia game btw

nin1000

Banned
I Cant wait to be reunited with my fellow Gaffers once again.
To all the newcomers, dont be scared and just let yourself go in order to have the most fun!

To all the newcomers, dont be scared and just let yourself go in order to have the most fun!

Newcomers, watch out for this guy. He's the most dangerous player we have. He'll make you second-guess what kind of underwear to put on in the morning.

New players, please don't be discouraged by my god-tier character generation slider-manipulation skill

I look forward to getting to crush you all come Season 3 of the GAF Mafia games, so please, sign up

Newcomers, watch out for this guy. He's the most dangerous player we have. He'll make you second-guess what kind of underwear to put on in the morning.

I can't possibly fight this

New players, please don't be discouraged by my god-tier character generation slider-manipulation skill

I look forward to getting to crush you all come Season 3 of the GAF Mafia games, so please, sign up

I understand dude. I didn't used to wear briefs. :(

squidyj

whatever this guy says, don't listen to it. just... don't. You can thank me later.

nin1000

Banned
Just be open minded and watch out for everyone !

Edit :
whatever this guy says, don't listen to it. just... don't. You can thank me later.
come on mate :D Last game was fun, too bad you died because of your own fault , but dont hold a grudge over me :*
Next game will be different.

Swamped

Banned
I'm sorry, I only talk to people who didn't skip round 2.

You coulda been another two time survivor!

I feel like you, Swamped, and Barrylocke have the biggest grudges to hold.

I want Barrylocke and Traube in the same game so badly.

My goal this time is to make it to Day 2 :3
I mean, I don't really hold a grudge against LoC because it was nice having company in the dead thread, but given the chance I would totally blaster his face off lol. But not really. Ha.ha.hahahah.
ha?

Crab - I'm in! Female pronouns please! Being in the next games would be the best Bday present ever!

Hope we get loads of cool new people too.

I don't terribly mind which theme I get sorted into...

...I just wanna be in Blarg's game.

cabot

I'd like to insert myself into the great void that is Mafia.

Male pronouns.

Now to find an avatar that will make it easy to remember just who the hell I am

Top Bottom