• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gafia 2: The Bride of Gafia |Mafia OT| One Wedding, Many Funerals

Camjo-Z

my serious guess is that nin will be.......

...at table A because that lazy dude can never be bothered to walk 5 feet across the room when the seats change

nin1000

Banned
...Wrestling Match?

(Sorry, couldn't resist making that joke).

Close

P998BWF.gif

nin1000

Banned
Dammit nin, you couldn't keep this in your pants :/

no, i wont be here tomorrow. Looking at those that are going to get lynched by looking at the game i rather go out and tell the info i have. I prefer to lynch someone i have info about rather than vanilla town getting lynched and me getting killed the following night.

Your pinkie is still there right? We just can't see it?
lol yes. The plaster is holding it straight. I'm right handed though and now have to type everything with just my left hand. Very slow and frustrating.

Let's assume for a moment that AB isn't the Arso.

AB, do you think the Arso will ignite tonight?
If the quota is three people, no, I dont think so. Why risk the extra night phase?

I don't know why we're even doubting AB is the arsonist. He has no contradictory claim. He's done fuckall to refute it except say "but you're wrong tho," all dancing around the actual subject of the arsonist.
"I am not the arsonist". I have already said that. I have also already said that I have no way to prove it. I can see why you would push for me to go though.

nin1000

Banned
might aswell wait for other players to arrive.

I am Ultron87, the Tracker!​

At the end of a night i will be informed if one of your immediate neighbors used or was targeted by an active night action. I WONT be informed who it was.

The thing about is it that i will get info like that.

Someone beside you moved. Thats it. It could mean that both players beside me "moved" or just one. I dont know. Here are my readings so far.

Night1

Since my Table was not affected by the supposed scrambling of Launch. Its safe to say the info is SOLID.

those i got the info that a player or players beside me moved. Retro was very specific in saying that it can be one player or the two of them.

IF we believe Terra, who claimed that Kingkitty was targeted and Timeaisis did indeed not move. Well that only leaves one player who used or was targeted by an active night action.

Burbeting

Of course there is still the chance that Terra is lying and Timeaisis did indeed move.

Night 2

Again i got the info that the steats move and one or two players beside me used or were targeted by an active night action. this time those 2 players

Camjo-Z
Ty4on

So after all i would rather look into those 3 ( 4 ) players for now.

You're saying we have two trackers in this game? I mean, I know it's possible but still makes me think that either nin or Terra are lying.

Terra what are you saying about nins claim?

nin1000

Banned
You're saying we have two trackers in this game? I mean, I know it's possible but still makes me think that either nin or Terra are lying.

Terra what are you saying about nins claim?

And yes, when Terra came forward with his Role Claiming it felt kind of akward since it is very similar to my abilities.

Ok, hold on. Let me get this straight.

Terra detects when his neighbors perform actions.

Nin detects when his neighbors have actions performed on them.

Is that correct? I'm sorry nin, I believe you, but you're not doing a good job explaining this :p

nin1000

Banned

Is that correct? I'm sorry nin, I believe you, but you're not doing a good job explaining this :p

I will get informed if one or my immediate neighbors used or was targeted by an active night action. Meaning i will get informed if they used an action aswell as if they got targeted.

I wont get informed who it was though.

nin1000

Banned
Meaning that Terra is almost a 1:1 copy of me, only difference being that he gets informed who used/ or who an night action was used on.

Ty4on

From what I've read:

Terra detects motion, whether action performed by or against the two next to him. He is informed of how many (0, 1 or 2), but not whom.
Nin also detects motion, whether action performed by or against the two next to him. He does however not get informed how many, only if it happened.

I will get informed if one or my immediate neighbors used or was targeted by an active night action. Meaning i will get informed if they used an action aswell as if they got targeted.

I wont get informed who it was though.

Ok, so, you guys have the same ability then? Did Terra neglect to mention the actions used on them or did I forget? Though I do recall him saying that KK's death triggered it

Ty4on

Terra's claim:
Bolded by me.
Okay, so KK died, joy.

Someone pointed out that I didn't move at all and I actually have a theory on that one.

I am Roytheone, The night owl. Essentially. I'm a light sleeper who get's notified when activity happens in the seats next to me. Last night activity happened. KK was seated next to me, and the message specifically stated that only ONE of the seats had activity, so I will assume his death is what caused it. I do not know for sure however.

This moves to my theory, since I guage activity in the seats arround me, maybe I don't change. This is just a blind guess mind you, but there you go.
"Who?"
The guy to the left of me and the guy to the right.
"What activity?"
Any kind of activity, regardless of whether it happened to the person or if the person performed said activity.

nin1000

Banned
From what I've read:

Terra detects motion, whether action performed by or against the two next to him. He is informed of how many (0, 1 or 2), but not whom.
Nin also detects motion, whether action performed by or against the two next to him. He does however not get informed how many, only if it happened.

yep. Thats it

nin1000

Banned
Well, it at least clears Time for now. I also don't think Burb is lying, but then I guess we would find out tonight.

Well. You are saying that i am lying then.

I got info that someone moved on night 1 This could mean that either Time or Burb Moved.

If you say that time has been cleard and you dont believe Burb is lying then this means no one moved......OK then

Ty4on

Well, it at least clears Time for now. I also don't think Burb is lying, but then I guess we would find out tonight.

Only Terra's claim.

------------------------
Nin is now next to Bronx which I assume will trigger his ability. Could either of you clarify if Nin's ability reacts to passive ones or if Bronx' ability triggers motion detectors?

And for Nin: Trackers usually track a player and receives as a result whom that player targeted. Does the role PM explain why your ability is more like a motion detector?

I got info that someone moved on night 1 This could mean that either Time or Burb Moved.

If you say that time has been cleard and you dont believe Burb is lying then this means no one moved......OK then

How am I saying you're lying? Burb could have been a target

Ty4on

Ok, so you only get a response if either of them are moving (target someone) and you get nothing if they're sitting still, but targeted by someone?

nin1000

Banned
And for Nin: Trackers usually track a player and receives as a result whom that player targeted. Does the role PM explain why your ability is more like a motion detector?

Since i am Ultron87, i have my eyes closed. I was born with it and just KNOW someone moved :p

nin1000

Banned
Ok, so, riddle me this, nin. Why did you vouch for Salva at the end of the last phase if you hadn't sat next to him ever?

My guts told me he was the wrong target for that day phase. It doesn not clear him in any way. Since it could mean that scum had to chose. Either normal Scum or the GF.

Ty4on

Since i am Ultron87, i have my eyes closed. I was born with it and just KNOW someone moved :p
And it is really specific that you observe both motion from targeting and being targeted? The motion and tracker bit makes it sound like you only detect people targeting and not people being targeted.

Top Bottom