• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GameInformer: Avowed is the same length as Outer Worlds (13- 40 hours)

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
If its anything like that trailer the only thing overshadowing Dragon age will be Dragon Age itself.

Besides this is on Gamepass, why would it need to avoid anything? It will sell like shit regardless of when its released.
I think the "getting overshadowed" is still a VERY good and valid point.

As you point out, the game wouldn't sell much on Xbox due to launching on Game Pass. Considering it won't launch on PS5, that leaves Steam as the only platform that could help Obsidian recover money and (potentially) make profits.

If Steam users are inclined towards Dragon Age (or any other game, for that matter), that might trouble Obsidian and Xbox.

Game Pass or not, Microsoft would still want to avoid clashes with other big releases.

xrnzaaas

Hopefully they'll do a much better job of hiding the limited amount of content. In The Outer Worlds it was very noticeable how you couldn't go everywhere on the galaxy map or how small some key areas were.

The irony of you having a Days Gone avatar, one of the most needlessly bloated game with filler content I have ever played.

Days gone is still better than Redfall by a landslide.
In fact, Days Gone is better than 99% of the MS exclusive slop and if you were to compare it to something similar as to do an apples to apples comparison on Xbox's side, it would be State of decay - another bloated game with tech and animations straight out of the early 2010's.

Don't get what you're trying to prove with that "gotcha".

The lack of self awareness is really something else mate.

GymWolf

Gold Member
time is relative, that's is fact. don't laugh

Edit: I was listening to the interview... oh boy. The length is the least of the issues with this game. It seems the scope and ambition are very limited. I remember when many people were saying that MS's money was going to unlock the full potential of the studios they acquired, if not level them up entirely... why this keeps happening?!?
I was one of those guys but after starfield and redfall i did a complete 180°.

I have no idea what the fuck does M with the money.

Last edited:
Days gone is still better than Redfall by a landslide.
In fact, Days Gone is better than 99% of the MS exclusive slop and if you were to compare it to something similar as to do an apples to apples comparison on Xbox's side, it would be State of decay - another bloated game with tech and animations straight out of the early 2010's.

Don't get what you're trying to prove with that "gotcha".

The lack of self awareness is really something else mate.

Never said anything about Redfall, I agree Days Gone is way better. But the discussion in the thread is about bloat in a video game and it was incredibly ironic to see a shit post like that from someone with a Days Gone avatar, the poster child of video game bloat.

Speaking of irony, you’re taking about self awareness…

Variahunter

Beer Ok GIF by Busch

A 25~ hour RPG is a-ok by me.

The fuck?

The article is directly comparing it with their last full priced retail RPG release.

Where on earth are you pulling out all that drivel from?
Yeah and their last game was produced on a budget right before MS bought them.

I clearly remember all the MS fanboys saying Obsidian wouldn't be constrained anymore by budget and be given full liberty and ambition when they were bougth by MS.

What do you have to say about this given the shortcomings of Avowed ?

Last edited:

clarky

Gold Member
Yeah and their last game was produced on a budget right before MS bought them.

I clearly remember all the MS fanboys saying Obsidian wouldn't be constrained anymore by budget and be given full liberty and ambition when they were bougth by MS.

What do you have to say about this given the shortcomings of Avowed ?
What shortcomings?

Last edited:

Variahunter

Huh ?

What shortcomings?
What shortcomings?

- The fact that everybody thought that Avowed would be on the scale of Skyrim with MS budget behind Obsidian, while it's obviously not :
https://www.laptopmag.com/news/avowed

Keep in mind that's it's not the only article that state that after the initial reveal. So yeah, the scale has been reduced greatly or perhaps better phrased, should have been at least on par with TES given that they had MS money now.

- No romance.
- 13h to 40 hours of lenght, meaning the main quest is really short
- Combat does not look good at all
- Game is separated by zones instead of open world. For an WRPG, it's not really immersive and it pales in comparison to many RPG, even from the 90's
- Only lets you play as Human or Elf
- Graphics are not even on par with that reveal "in engine" trailer
- Very divisive artistic direction

These look like shortcomings to me. A lot of people have been really disapointed since the gameplay trailer, maybe because it seems to lack the ambition and scale that was felt from the reveal trailer.
Look at this poll, very telling about what excited people about this game :
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/what-exactly-excites-you-about-avowed.1612197/

On this same thread, you have people saying that :
- "Obsidian will make a better Elder Scrolls"
- "looking forward to what they can with a higher budget and the backing of MS",
- "that it's a first-person open world fantasy game. Like Skyrim. There aren't enough of those. I want it.",
- "Outer Worlds in a fantasy setting with MS dollars behind it.....",
- " Next Gen Skyrim coming from Obsidian, saw the badass looking runes and magic and sword scene, stomping of a dragon or whatever that was, and open world, epic RPG from some of the best in the business. That's what excites me about Avowed. "
- "Obsidian hugely talented devs got MS backing now. Their team is bigger than ever, budget way bigger than their previous games and They got MS to help them getting most out of Xbox for Avowed."
- "I didn't liked the outer world that much but this seems pretty different. Hopefully the combat is not gonna be hot trash..."
- "Obsidian with money and resouces = hype"

Do you reaaly need more ? The only guys on this thread with common sense were the ones that said this reveal trailer didn't show shit so they were not really hyped at the moment. But the thought of Obsidian with MS backing had an enormous potential, much more than what we're looking at now.

On this very same thread emerges a rumor saying that's a lot bigger than Skyrim and fully open world, with Klobrille aknowledging it...

And this line from Spencer in 2021 :
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/phil...different-to-the-elder-scrolls-games.1612039/
"So yeah, I think Avowed from just a core fantasy-based RPG [standpoint], there's going to be some distinct differences from what Elder Scrolls has done traditionally... I think Avowed is going to be fantastic when it comes out, and I want to give them the time and resources to build the most amazing game they've ever built"

Looks like Spencer didn't give a lot though, because if it's on par with Outer World, well where is the MS time and resources to build "the most amazing game they've ever built" ?

So yeah, those shortcomings.

Last edited:

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
- The fact that everybody thought that Avowed would be on the scale of Skyrim with MS budget behind Obsidian, while it's obviously not :

Keep in mind that's it's not the only article that state that after the initial reveal. So yeah, the scale has been reduced greatly or perhaps better phrased, should have been at least on par with TES given that they had MS money now.

- No romance.
- Game is separated by zones instead of open world. For an WRPG, it's not really immersive and it pales in comparison to many RPG, even from the 90's

These look like shortcomings to me. A lot of people have been really disapointed since the gameplay trailer, maybe because it seems to lack the ambition and scale that was felt from the reveal trailer.

- "looking forward to what they can with a higher budget and the backing of MS",
- "that it's a first-person open world fantasy game. Like Skyrim. There aren't enough of those. I want it.",
- " Next Gen Skyrim coming from Obsidian, saw the badass looking runes and magic and sword scene, stomping of a dragon or whatever that was, and open world, epic RPG from some of the best in the business. That's what excites me about Avowed. "
- "Obsidian hugely talented devs got MS backing now. Their team is bigger than ever, budget way bigger than their previous games and They got MS to help them getting most out of Xbox for Avowed."
- "I didn't liked the outer world that much but this seems pretty different. Hopefully the combat is not gonna be hot trash..."

Do you reaaly need more ? The only guys on this thread with common sense were the ones that said this reveal trailer didn't show shit so they were not really hyped at the moment. But the thought of Obsidian with MS backing had an enormous potential, much more than what we're looking at now.

On this very same thread emerges a rumor saying that's a lot bigger than Skyrim and fully open world, with Klobrille aknowledging it...

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/phil...different-to-the-elder-scrolls-games.1612039/
"So yeah, I think Avowed from just a core fantasy-based RPG [standpoint], there's going to be some distinct differences from what Elder Scrolls has done traditionally... I think Avowed is going to be fantastic when it comes out, and I want to give them the time and resources to build the most amazing game they've ever built"

Looks like Spencer didn't give a lot though, because if it's on par with Outer World, well where is the MS time and resources to build "the most amazing game they've ever built" ?

Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

I too remember all such comments. It's funny to see people pretending that it never happened. It's even funnier to see people asking "what shortcomings" lol.

All the marketing for Avowed by Obsidian has been about the things that the game doesn't have lol. And people are still asking about "what shortcomings".

- No romance.

Modern game development. Fewer modern games like Skyrim are being developed.

Even Bethesda has moved on to single player GAAS model. TES 6 will be supported for years as per Todd Howard’s latest interview.

Obsidian doesn’t have this capability so they have reduced their budget. This is fine with me as long as they have solid rpg elements, choice and consequences and good writing.

Last edited:

Variahunter

TES 6 will be supported for years as per Todd Howard’s latest interview.
If it's like Starfield... yeah I'm not sure.
Obsidian doesn’t have this capability so they have reduced their budget

How ? They have MS infinite money. It's like the verbatim argument most MS fans have whenever MS buy a studio.
"They are struggling financially and are so talented, now with MS backing we will experience their full potential !"

But as it shows it seems really budget constrained, like their previous projects. MS being the editor, that's what they allowed to them. Hence why I'm saying they just want content to release regularly to provide for gamepass, that's their objective, and big, ambitious games are too long to produce to reach that objective.

As I said, in the future you might see one or two really ambitious game from them in a console gen, but the majority will be mid AA to AAA budget.

Ozriel

M$FT
Yeah, I'm disappointed by the small scale of the game, as well. After such a long development cycle. It's clearly been heavily scaled-back since 2019. That much is obvious from what's been shown and what they're shared.

Considering it started development in 2018, getting re-scoped back in early pre-production is exactly how game development works.

Edit: I was listening to the interview... oh boy. The length is the least of the issues with this game. It seems the scope and ambition are very limited. I remember when many people were saying that MS's money was going to unlock the full potential of the studios they acquired, if not level them up entirely... why this keeps happening?!?

Same studio released Grounded and Pentiment, is working on The Outer Worlds 2 and Avowed at the same time.
I’d say they’re doing quite well indeed, considering the size of the studio.

They aren’t chasing the size and scope of Skyrim or BG3, and that seems to be by design. Why is this a bad thing?

Topher

Gold Member
Think we (myself included) may be taking the hours in the OP too literally. Dev said the "scope" of the game is similar to Outer Worlds. That doesn't mean it is a one to one, hour by hour mirror image of Outer World gameplay.

How long should we expect Avowed to be?
CP:
The best comparison for Avowed in terms of scope is The Outer Worlds. Players can expect a roughly similar experience, just like The Outer Worlds, depending on what kind of difficulty they play on, and how thoroughly they explore and invest inside content, versus just sticking to the main crit path missions.

Last edited:
If it's like Starfield... yeah I'm not sure.
Wut?

Looks like you missed Todd Howard interview. Starfield they are planning to release yearly expansions. Also all their recent games they treat like platforms. Fallout 76 he wants to update/ support till elusive Fallout 5 comes around.

How ? They have MS infinite money. It's like the verbatim argument most MS fans have whenever MS buy a studio.
"They are struggling financially and are so talented, now with MS backing we will experience their full potential !"
But studios ARE struggling financially.

What is sales potential of Psychonauts 2 you think? They spent 7+ years building it.

If you play it, not a cheap game at all.

Studios are selling themselves or shutting themselves down regardless quality of their games.

Look at Mimimi games.

As I said, in the future you might see one or two really ambitious game from them in a console gen, but the majority will be mid AA to AAA budget.
This is a big reason why I am subscribed to gamepass. I can play from Grounded to Hellblade 2 to Psychonauts 2 on it.

All top tier AA titles.

They also do AAA 200 million + titles but they make them service titles like how Starfield/ TES 6 are gonna be.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?

The only Skyrim adjacent thing it says in the article is

While we didn’t get an official gameplay trailer, a sneak peek at the end of the reveal trailer showcased a glimpse of the combat, which resembles a first-person action-RPG experience, similar to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

There's absolutely nothing else about the game being the 'scale of skyrim' in that.

- No romance.

None of these are 'shortcomings'.

Combat not looking good to you is subjective. The games' zone's aren't corridors, they're large chunks of land like Outer Worlds.

'Very divisive art style' is not what you could call a shortcoming :messenger_tears_of_joy:

People saying there aren't enough first person RPG's or that they didn' like outer Worlds but this looks different is not shortcomings lol

huh?

What does game length have to do with the best game a developer can make?

Yeah, no.

None of the ramblings you've posted are shortcomings. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:

Variahunter

The only Skyrim adjacent thing it says in the article is

There's absolutely nothing else about the game being the 'scale of skyrim' in that.

None of these are 'shortcomings'.

Even the large zones is how Outer Worlds was.

'Very divisive art style' is not what you could call a shortcoming :messenger_tears_of_joy:

People saying there aren't enough first person RPG's or that they didn' like outer Worlds but this looks different is not shortcomings lol

huh?

What does game length have to do with the best game a developer can make?

Yeah, no.

None of the ramblings you've posted are shortcomings.

Your answer is so weak and blind that I won't engage any further with you.
But it was kinda expected from you.

Punished Miku

Human Rights Subscription Service
Guys, it's best to ignore the trolls. You're never going to convince them to be fair or reasonable about any of this. All this is, is the beginning of the predictable smear campaign that we always knew was going to happen. Happened to Starfield exactly the same way. They have to desperately try and inflate expectations to sky high, so that if the game comes out and isn't a 10/10, they can call it a failure. Doesn't matter if it's an 8/10 and it's pretty fun, or a 7/10. They have to try and convince people that the game was supposed to be bigger than Skyrim and has infinite money so it should have scored infinity. Do you hear how stupid this is? Just ignore it. They're going to run with that in the "review" thread for 2 months and hit F5 on Steam user reviews because that's what they like doing instead of actually playing games. Nothing anyone says here is going to stop it.

clarky

Gold Member

- No romance.

Verbal Diahrea.

Ill resverve judgment on a game and any possible shortcomings until ive actually played it.

Nydius

Gold Member
None of the ramblings you've posted are shortcomings.

Verbal Diahrea.

Pure cope by the usual suspects. Avowed was heavily hyped as Obsidian’s Elder Scrolls moment and everything that’s come out about but since has been how scaled back it is. Things it doesn’t have compared to, you know, Elder Scrolls.

But confronted with reality, you’d rather bury your head in the sand and regurgitate the Ambassador talking points.

Not that I expect better. Can’t have a rational discussion with irrational people blinded by plastic box fanboyism.

diffusionx

Gold Member
Game has been in development since 2018 apparently, has MS money backing it, has been scaled back massively (see Variahunter Variahunter in this thread), looks like shit with every reveal (I thought it was a prime candidate for a delay when it was shown in January), and Obsidian's marketing is about managing expectations by telling people what it doesn't have.

This game is looking like a disaster, sorry. Seems like they're just trying to wrap it up and push it out so they can move on. Xbox shills should demand better instead of simping for junk.

Last edited:

adamsapple

Pure cope by the usual suspects. Avowed was heavily hyped as Obsidian’s Elder Scrolls moment and everything that’s come out about but since has been how scaled back it is. Things it doesn’t have compared to, you know, Elder Scrolls.

But confronted with reality, you’d rather bury your head in the sand and regurgitate the Ambassador talking points.

Not that I expect better. Can’t have a rational discussion with irrational people blinded by plastic box fanboyism.

Pure drivel by the usual suspects. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

The creators of the game themselves have likened this to Outer Worlds for over a year now, we've even had topics on GAF about it.

Anyone feigning ignorance and posting in 2024 about how they still thought this game was going to be a new Skyrim is 1/ completely checked out of the game at all or 2/ shitposting in bad faith.

This is from over a year ago:

CEO Feargus Urquhart told me that in scope Avowed is more akin to Obsidian's past RPGs like The Outer Worlds in size than it is a sprawling open world a la Skyrim, though that was actually Obsidian's initial pitch. When the developers sat down and focused on what Obsidian does best—stories and companions, in particular—the more compact scale came naturally

Last edited:

clarky

Gold Member

Anyone who disagrees with certain people on this board instantly get acused of plastic box fanboyism. Its comedy.

How can i have a rational discussion about a games shortcomings when ive not played the game?
Game might be shit, could go either way at the minute but that other poster talking about shortcomings of the game as far as im aware has not even played it. POE was great so........

Obsidian are 2 for 3 recently for me so looking forward to checking it out on gamepass and deciding for myself when it arrives. On PC.

Last edited:

adamsapple

Anyone who disagrees with certain people on this board instantly get acused of plastic box fanboyism. Its comedy.

Projecting their own biases onto others. 🤷‍♂️

Once again, we've known this for year(s) now that this game is not the scale / scope of a Skyrim, the developers have talked about in multiple interviews how it's similar to Outer Worlds and yet people see the topic title about the game not being a hundred hour campaign come in to shit-post and start making comparisons and feature-length posts about things the game was never in the first place.

Fuck, no romance or companion approval. What incredible shortcomings /s

The lengths people go to on this forum 😆

Literally unplayable.

Last edited:

diffusionx

Gold Member
Projecting their own biases onto others. 🤷‍♂️

Once again, we've known this for year(s) now that this game is not the scale / scope of a Skyrim, the developers have talked about in multiple interviews how it's similar to Outer Worlds and yet people see the topic title about the game not being a hundred hour campaign come in to shit-post and start making comparisons and feature-length posts about things the game was never in the first place.

Literally unplayable.
we've known for a year or so. But they didn't say "it's a 15 hour game like Outer Worlds" a year ago. They said it's like their past games, which range from Outer Worlds (shit) to Fallout NV (classic). I think most people expected a, you know, something with length, C&C, depth of systems, etc. - you know, a good RPG. At the very least, set in the PoE universe, which is a cool universe, I think people thought there would be lots to explore. Seems not.

adamsapple

we've known for a year or so. But they didn't say "it's a 15 hour game like Outer Worlds" a year ago.

Did they say it now?

Show me the quote where someone from Obsidian said this is a 15 hour game.

They said it's like their past games, which range from Outer Worlds (shit) to Fallout NV (classic). I think most people expected a, you know, something with length, C&C, depth of systems, etc. - you know, a good RPG. At the very least, set in the PoE universe, which is a cool universe, I think people thought there would be lots to explore. Seems not.

Have you played the game, how can you possibly say that it's not a 'good RPG' at this point ?

How can you possibly say there's not going to be a lot to explore ?

Like seriously some of you guys are just chomping at the bits to enter these threads all guns blazing :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:
Now they're doing the interviews about what the game won't have . . . I swear this is part of the reason I don't get too excited about what Xbox shows in showcases.
Every game now I'm like, looks good, but lets see what they say the game is lacking before release.

Punished Miku

They said it's like their past games, which range from Outer Worlds (shit) to Fallout NV (classic).
New Vegas and Knights of the Old Republic 2 are examples of Obsidian taking a fully functioning game engine, combat system, dialogue system, and graphical assets from a much larger RPG team and then making basically a large professional mod campaign. The biggest thing they've ever done entirely on their own is Outer Worlds. PoE is so small it was made with Kickstarter funding. The fact that Avowed is their own thing, with their own combat system and RPG systems code built in Unreal 5 is already surpassing the scope of most stuff they've done. Then Outer Worlds 2 will probably be similar scope, in Unreal 5, but sci-fi. And they're probably doing another small project as well we don't know about since Sawyer isn't attached to anything yet publicly.

Last edited:

clarky

Gold Member
we've known for a year or so. But they didn't say "it's a 15 hour game like Outer Worlds" a year ago. They said it's like their past games, which range from Outer Worlds (shit) to Fallout NV (classic). I think most people expected a, you know, something with length, C&C, depth of systems, etc. - you know, a good RPG. At the very least, set in the PoE universe, which is a cool universe, I think people thought there would be lots to explore. Seems not.
Its between 15-40 hours no?

Not a massive game but like i said earlier in the thread i struggle to finish anything these days ( still in act one of BG3) so i dont see that being an issue at all if the underlying game is good.

Plenty of decent RPG's kicking around that you can smash the main story in under 15 hours.

Last edited:

Ozriel

M$FT
Your answer is so weak and blind that I won't engage any further with you.
But it was kinda expected from you.

$200 for a used Series S or borrow someone’s PC so you don’t have to make posts like these.

Game has been in development since 2018 apparently, has MS money backing it, has been scaled back massively (see Variahunter Variahunter in this thread), looks like shit with every reveal (I thought it was a prime candidate for a delay when it was shown in January), and Obsidian's marketing is about managing expectations by telling people what it doesn't have.

This game is looking like a disaster, sorry. Seems like they're just trying to wrap it up and push it out so they can move on. Xbox shills should demand better instead of simping for junk.

Determining the quality of the game by the fact that it doesn’t have class leading visuals is such a casual thing to do.

Who knew the game not having romance options would turn out to be the dealbreaker for you?

I think most people expected a, you know, something with length, C&C, depth of systems, etc. - you know, a good RPG. At the very least, set in the PoE universe, which is a cool universe, I think people thought there would be lots to explore. Seems not.

“The only good RPGs are long RPGs” is a hilarious take.

diffusionx

Gold Member
Determining the quality of the game by the fact that it doesn’t have class leading visuals is such a casual thing to do.

Who knew the game not having romance options would turn out to be the dealbreaker for you?
It's not just the visuals (the environments are the one thing that look unambiguously good, actually). It's the combat, the quests we've seen, the writing, etc. All look not nearly up to standards quite frankly. And now they're talking more about what the game doesn't have, lol.

By now we've seen a fair bit of the game and it's due out in a few months. If it wasn't on GamePass, how many "will check out on GamePass" people would be actually excited about it? I think that says it all.

Last edited:

Variahunter

Pure drivel by the usual suspects. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

The creators of the game themselves have likened this to Outer Worlds for over a year now, we've even had topics on GAF about it.

Anyone feigning ignorance and posting in 2024 about how they still thought this game was going to be a new Skyrim is 1/ completely checked out of the game at all or 2/ shitposting in bad faith.

This is from over a year ago:

Do you have a hard time understanding or simply reading ?

Nobody is talking about what the game was since 2023 gameplay trailer, but what it was hyped to be since the initial reveal trailer. Hence why since 2023, the game has been a huge disapointment for a lot of people.

I don't think the game will be bad, it might even be a really good game, but absolutely not on the scale and ambition people expected with that initial reveal in 2020, with all the MS funds.

Punished Miku

It's not just the visuals (the environments are the one thing that look unambiguously good, actually). It's the combat, the quests we've seen, the writing, etc. All look not nearly up to standards quite frankly. And now they're talking more about what the game doesn't have, lol.

By now we've seen a fair bit of the game and it's due out in a few months. If it wasn't on GamePass, how many "will check out on GamePass" people would be actually excited about it? I think that says it all.
I'm trying to go through PoE now and I like the story, the setting, the writing. I hate the battles. It's just boring. If this gets anywhere close to being similar to PoE but with even mediocre action combat, it'll be an improvement for me. And yes, the environments look great and more than good enough. It looks like a mid-tier RPG with some potential to be good. I'm mostly just hoping the writing and story is good. Even mediocre combat will be an improvement for me over PoE. I probably wouldn't get this day 1 for $70, since it seems like it's a more of a mid-tier game. But luckily it is on GP. That's why GP is awesome. But we'll see. Maybe the game will have a fantastic story and exceed my expectations. If it's just mid-tier and enjoyable, I'm more than fine with that. I just bought Outer Worlds for $30 so I probably would've caved on this one after a price cut or two.

Variahunter

$200 for a used Series S or borrow someone’s PC so you don’t have to make posts like these.

“The only good RPGs are long RPGs” is a hilarious take.

Lol I have a busted PC... that's not the problem. The game is just not appealing to me right now. It might change, we never know.

I'm honestly not even against Obsidian, but the revisionism concerning the initial hype from 2020 by the MS shills here is blatant. That's what I'm highlighting.

I don't care about console war, I'm mainly a PC player. I don't care about most of Sony exclusive, I think most of them are bad and made for casuals.

Best games are from japanese developers period.

Outside of FPS, Japanese games are almost always better, even if I have a soft spot for WRPG.

Ozriel

M$FT
I'm honestly not even against Obsidian, but the revisionism concerning the initial hype from 2020 by the MS shills here is blatant. That's what I'm highlighting.

Obsidian changed the scope early in development and have been upfront about the changed scope well before release. The change made a lot of xbox fans disappointed, but they have well reasoned rationale for this…and I’m extremely unsure how they would have been able to pull off something of the scope of Skyrim while making three other games at the same time, with 200 developers.

I don’t see why you’re spinning this as some sort of failing on the part of MS and/or Obsidian

adamsapple

We have known exactly what this game is for a while, the fact that you're feigning ignorance on that and still basing all expectations on the 2020 teaser trailer is pretty telling 🤷‍♂️

Should be enough information out now to know if it's the kind of game that interests someone or not.

Last edited:

Variahunter

We have known exactly what this game is for a while, the fact that you're feigning ignorance on that and still basing all expectations on the 2020 teaser trailer is pretty telling 🤷‍♂️

Should be enough information out now to know if it's the kind of game that interests someone or not.
For a while, meaning 2023. So exactly what I’m saying. Keep being vague, it suits you perfectly to defend your master.

clarky

Gold Member
The same reason why those people call everyone else shills. You can't have an opposing opinion unless you're a shill. Especially concerning anything XBox
I wasnt aware that i quoted you. But carry on.

You absolutely can by the way. Just try and have a normal discussion about a title without the words shill or plastic box popping up its easy.

Last edited:
Top Bottom