• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

CYJVxlOWAAATsah.jpg

Zaph

xVf9fMv.png

haha brutal

Erick Tay is gamespot if you didn't know

but bruh we've had like 8 hours of
free
video this week and only 3 of them were the bombcast because that totally counts for some reason

you don't understand, they just finished PAX and are now preparing for E3 while moving offices and building a new studio out of lego.

demidar

I really do hope Vinny does an Endurance Run of the entire Kingdom Hearts mainline series.

Then have a pop quiz at the end to arrange the games in chronological order.

daveo42

Banned
I really do hope Vinny does an Endurance Run of the entire Kingdom Hearts mainline series.

Then have a pop quiz at the end to arrange the games in chronological order.

Sounds like a nightmare that only the insane would enjoy. Now Vinny has to do it while Jeff can be heard vomiting in the background because KH.

Yep. At the end of the day, the Kingdom Hearts games are (mostly) really well-made RPGs with interesting combat mechanics and different systems game-to-game.

Agreed. KH2 on critical really makes the battle system shine. Felt like I do after beating dark souls bosses when I completed the data fights and lingering will!

God help us if Vinny ever leaves GB

How could you put that out into the universe? You monster :(

Johndoey

Banned
What happens tween a man and his car on a hot summer day ain't no one's business.
--
Once Vin leaves, Dan will complete his take over of CBS and initiate a hostile takeover of the World Wrestling Entertainment corporation, mark my words.

Top Bottom