• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

2896017-woff.jpg

Quick Look: World of Final Fantasy
Off the top of your head, can you name the cutest Final Fantasy character? It's Babyhemoth.

Zaph

I'm pretty sure they were hacked but it's still funny that after all that silence, this happens.

If they weren't talking before, they definately ain't talking now.

Jeff talking about Titanfall 2 makes me want to play through the campaign, but I'm not paying 60€ just for that. It's one of those games where I wish I was able to buy the SP campaign for half the price or something.

You can grab it off a key reselling for around €38. From what I've played so far, it's well worth it - the single player is a ton of fun. It really cannot be overstated just how well they've nailed the feeling of movement and shooting.

They were definitely popular in Portugal a long time ago.

They seem to be an iconic pair all over the world, other than America where they never quite caught on to the same degree. My first exposure was Banana Joe playing on a late night bus ride in Fiji, I see them pop up all over the place in South America as well.

They seem to be an iconic pair all over the world, other than America where they never quite caught on to the same degree. My first exposure was Banana Joe playing on a late night bus ride in Fiji, I seem them pop up all over the place in South America as well.

They Call Me Trinity was my first. Man, all their films are fantastic but my preference are always the western ones since I adore westerns.

BearPawB

Banned
I played some titanfall 2 last night.
Game is definitely fun. But man...there really aren't a lot of modes in this thing.

The gameplay is so good...but it is crazy they couldn't come up with some more interesting modes to frame the game around.

BearPawB

Banned
According to this polygon article http://www.polygon.com/2016/10/28/13453440/no-man-sky-creator-game-was-a-mistake

Sean confirmed he sent the tweet

"a person responding to Murray’s email account and identifying himself as Sean said that he sent the tweet.

“The tweet is from me, but somebody from the team took it down,” he wrote in the email. “We have not been coping well.”

"

*although as pointed out bellow, who knows what all this "hacker" had access to

hamchan

The NMS situation has shown that just staying quiet and hoping problems go away does not actually work. Turns out you do need some customer communication.

BearPawB

Banned
The NMS situation has shown that just staying quiet and hoping problems go away does not actually work. Turns out you do need some customer communication.

In my mind it went down like this:

"fuck ok..this is a disaster, but if we can get some patches and content and other stuff out there, we can satiate people"

But then they finally realized what that the problems were too big for a few simple patches

Errrr.. When hacked accounts are at issue, that is.. less than conclusive.

Yeah good point.
Rather than "hacked his account" it sounds more like someone "borrowed Sean's computer"

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Man, I am so happy that I have no investment in No Man's Sky. This whole thing is such a mess. An overhyped average game meets the worst of worst of the internet. Urgh.

Maiorum

Man, I am so happy that I have no investment in No Man's Sky. This whole thing is such a mess. An overhyped average game meets the worst of worst of the internet. Urgh.

Yeah. Woof. That UPF where Jeff and Brad excitedly discuss an incredible game they had just seen but couldn't talk about yet seems like a lifetime ago.

repeater

Yeah good point.
Rather than "hacked his account" it sounds more like someone "borrowed Sean's computer"
Well this NMS salt is getting so out of hand in certain parts of the internet that it's not entirely implausible that someone would have hacked into several of his accounts just out of spite.

JJDubz

I'm amazed that these shooters still come out in such proximity to each other.
If Titanfall 2 and Battlefield 1 were months apart, I might buy both of them. When they end up this close together, I only have time for 1 multiplayer shooter.

Rainmaker

Banned
I wish the whole gang could move and work together again but the rarity of them meeting up in different varieties here and there does keep it exciting.

oti

Banned
I wish the whole gang could move and work together again but the rarity of them meeting up in different varieties here and there does keep it exciting.

Since there's not that much additional premium content coming out of this split I would appreciate it to be honest.

TF2 looks cool but not something I'd play myself anymore. Will play Battlefield 1 at some point though.

Rainmaker

Banned
Since there's not that much additional premium content coming out of this split I would appreciate it to be honest.

I see my subscription as a way to keep them going and premium videos just as a perk but I totally get the gripes. I definitely wouldn't complain about more.

Top Bottom