• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb Thread The Third: #TeamBrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
4TvX9Xl.png

Patryn

Missed the middle hour, but I have to say that I love Unprofessional Fridays. I can see them going stale eventually, but I think they can definitely ride them for a long while, especially given all those random games they got sent.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Missed the middle hour, but I have to say that I love Unprofessional Fridays. I can see them going stale eventually, but I think they can definitely ride them for a long while, especially given all those random games they got sent.

If the format is "every bombcrew gather around to play the game they want to play", I don't think it'll get stale fast since it is the distillation of what most giantbomb fans want.

This might be out of left field but I have a Fallout 3 GOTY edition Steam key left over from the Gamersgate Bethesda price mistake from the holiday sale, if anyone wants it. I have the disk copy and I doubt I'll take the time to play it again anyway.

This might be out of left field but I have a Fallout 3 GOTY edition Steam key left over from the Gamersgate Bethesda price mistake from the holiday sale, if anyone wants it. I have the disk copy and I doubt I'll take the time to play it again anyway.

dibs? I have the disc game but not the DLC and I'd rather a steam copy if you please :)

Steam name's in my profile

Man, I'm going to hate missing all the great Unprofessional Friday stuff live each week. : (

Switch your thursday and friday stuff, guys. C'mon, FNT sounds so much better than TNT.

Tan

Haha, yeah I'm in the same situation. I have a class that begins at the same time as unprofessional Friday and by the time I get home, it's over.

You and me, Tan, we'll have our own special viewing of Unprofessional Fridays. When we feel like it! NOBODY ELSE ALLOWED. Only the cool kids.

edit: You too, MrTroubleMaker. You're a cool kid.

BOTEC

Holy SHIT @ Xena!! I knew that shit was bad as a TV show , seeing as how it was a spinoff Hercules: The Legendary Journeys, but goddanm! None of those games are in the GB database. Why are none of those games in the GB database!? Atomic Planet retrospective should be the new premium GB content feature.

Tan

Holy SHIT @ Xena!! I knew that shit was bad as a TV show , seeing as how it was a spinoff Hercules: The Legendary Journeys, but goddanm! None of those games are in the GB database. Why are none of those games in the GB database!? Atomic Planet retrospective should be the new premium GB content feature.

If they do, they should re-skin the site with the Blast Entertainment bomb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom