• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Give PhoenixDark an AVATAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somnia

alr1ghtstart said:
1zf4pj4.jpg

I vote this one for sure.

koam

Don't do the xzibit ones. They're funny but that meme will be so damn old and annoying (more so than now) in a few months that it will make a horrible avatar.

MMaRsu

Banned
koam said:
Don't do the xzibit ones. They're funny but that meme will be so damn old and annoying (more so than now) in a few months that it will make a horrible avatar.

Exactly, it's perfect.

seat

Man, all of these are awesome. PD needs some special education, because he is going to be so AVATAR'ded.

GhaleonEB

Scullibundo said:
PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol :lol :lol

This one Hudson! Make it this one!
It needs crazy Avatar make up lady. Cameron laughing can be in the mix, but this is really weaker compared to the others above, IMO.

Letters said:
I like the idea.
2ihqlhd.jpg

Honestly, I think this one is best. It will leave a bigger sting imho.

Edit: Going off Ghal, perhaps find a way where you place Cameron after the "it won't make more than 250 mil" and then somehow show it made more than that, THEN place the avatar chick. It may be too much, don't know.

1. PD claim of 250 mil
2. Cameron laughing
3. show a sign of it making more than that
4. Avatar chick

Schattenjäger

Gabriel Knight
LovingSteam said:
Honestly, I think this one is best. It will leave a bigger sting imho.

Edit: Going off Ghal, perhaps find a way where you place Cameron after the "it won't make more than 250 mil" and then somehow show it made more than that, THEN place the avatar chick. It may be too much, don't know.

1. PD claim of 250 mil
2. Cameron laughing
3. show a sign of it making more than that
4. Avatar chick
This wins but replace avatar chick with pic of pd avatarized

Gui_PT

Wasn't there a gif of Cameron hitting a dummy with a chair?

Use that one, but replace the dummy's head with either PD's or the avatar chick

GhaleonEB said:
It needs crazy Avatar make up lady. Cameron laughing can be in the mix, but this is really weaker compared to the others above, IMO.

No way, you've got to think in the long term. Think of how much effect that avatar chick will have in the future. None.

This way, every time PD posts an opinion it is already tainted. I say keep the avatar chick out of it. Its perfect.

GhaleonEB

Scullibundo said:
No way, you've got to think in the long term. Think of how much effect that avatar chick will have in the future. None.

This way, every time PD posts an opinion it is already tainted. I say keep the avatar chick out of it. Its perfect.
Eh. I can't even read the post that scrolls by. Seems to be a hit, but I think that's pretty anti-climactic and among the worst suggested.
Letters said:
9fz6t2.jpg

Maybe this way everyone can be happy.
:lol

Though I think scrolling past the post is a bit much.

GhaleonEB said:
Eh. I can't even read the post that scrolls by. Seems to be a hit, but I think that's pretty anti-climactic and among the worst suggested.

:lol

Though I think scrolling past the post is a bit much.

If there were some way to simplify it. Perhaps taking PD's current avatar and adding a "It wont make 250 mil" bubble, it may be better.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
You can't read the scrolling text because it's on two lines.

Either make it scroll line by line (and smoother if possible) or my vote goes with the fading in/out text with blue chick.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
So I was reading the first page of this thread and was laughing my ass off. I didn't think it could get any better, but boy was I wrong. Thread fucking delivers. I don't know which one I'd pick because there's like three of them that I really like.

koam

Letters said:
9fz6t2.jpg

Maybe this way everyone can be happy.

Fuck the text and cameron.. someone needs to do this:

guy hiding under a blanket blair witch style.. screen goes black.. flabatar appears and roars.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Perhaps the text "I bet against James Cameron and all I got was this lousy avatar..." with the fade into the avatar chick or laughing Cameron?

RubxQub said:
Perhaps the text "I bet against James Cameron and all I got was this lousy avatar..." with the fade into the avatar chick or laughing Cameron?
I like this idea. It actually makes sense to people who haven't heard of the incident.

joshcryer

it's ok, you're all right now
alr1ghtstart said:

I change my vote to this (not that I have really changed my vote, technically). It is a collection of all the best ideas here. :lol

So brilliant.

(edit: use the color matched one though)

gdt

Crumpet Trumpet said:
I like this idea. It actually makes sense to people who haven't heard of the incident.

Nope. It's better if someone in the thread has to ask.

That way it gets brought up constantly :lol .

Can we have his custom title be "Avatar won't cross 250 million" or something?

That would free up valuable space and time in his avatar that could be spent on more efficient humilation

teacupcopter said:
Can we have his custom title be "Avatar won't cross 250 million" or something?

That would free up valuable space and time in his avatar that could be spent on more efficient humilation

THIS. Have it linked to his original post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom