• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gotham Knights - Official Gameplay Launch Trailer

ZoukGalaxy

Oh My Toad.

This game is gonna fail so hard, maybe less than Saint Rows.
Cat Fail GIF by JustViral

I don't even feel bad for them, what a weird idea to create this ignominy instead of continuing on Batman success.
bruce wayne batman GIF

Last edited:

Larxia

I avoid anything and everything Marvel and DC shit and this will be no different.
"Nicest person on this forum" -> Says that something loved by many is shit with no particular argument :messenger_pensive:

I really like Marvel, sure there are some things among it that aren't particularly good, but it's like in everything, you love japanese games and jrpg but many of these also have big issues, all genre have great things and bad things in general, rare are the things that are always perfect, but saying a whole thing is shit is a bit too easy I think.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
"Nicest person on this forum" -> Says that something loved by many is shit with no particular argument :messenger_pensive:

I really like Marvel, sure there are some things among it that aren't particularly good, but it's like in everything, you love japanese games and jrpg but many of these also have big issues, all genre have great things and bad things in general, rare are the things that are always perfect, but saying a whole thing is shit is a bit too easy I think.
Simply is I never liked Marvel or DC, not their comics, movies or video games, other people are more than free to like them but for me I just cant stand them.

Also how not liking Marvel or DC has anything to do with being "nice" exactly? its simply my taste.

Larxia

Simply is I never liked Marvel or DC, not their comics, movies or video games, other people are more than free to like them but for me I just cant stand them.

Also how not liking Marvel or DC has anything to do with being "nice" exactly? its simply my taste.
I don't know, you join a thread about a DC thing just to say that marvel and DC are shit, it's not just a taste thing, you're free to not like them, but it seemed more like an useless provocation.

Danjin44

I don't know, you join a thread about a DC thing just to say that marvel and DC are shit, it's not just a taste thing, you're free to not like them, but it seemed more like an useless provocation.
I'm sorry If offended some people with my comments.
200w.gif

Danjin44

It's okay lol It's not really about being offended, I just found it surprising because it seemed like quite the free tackle compared to your usual messages.
What can I say, I'm broken man.....
cyberpunk-cyberpunk-anime.gif

Until I can kill that fucking Adam Smasher

bender

What time is it?
The apathy in the voice actors delivery of "let's knock some heads" parallels my interest in this game perfectly.

Top Bottom