• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA VI Official Trailer

Mister Apoc

Demigod of Troll Threads
So i have a theory that these are two different guys and not the same person..one of them is Jason and someone else

jason-gta-6.jpg

CUTbdSj.png

their skin tone is different

Mister Apoc

Demigod of Troll Threads
I do got some actual news though

Rockstar shut down the real life liveinvader page you could go on....with the hint of social media being a big part in VI maybe they are about to start ramping up marketing for VI

So i have a theory that these are two different guys and not the same person..one of them is Jason and someone else

jason-gta-6.jpg

CUTbdSj.png

their skin tone is different

Dude, do you ever shut up? I swear you have the worst GTA takes of the whole forum put together. You make up things, I mean my half-blind grandmother can tell it's the same character. Why don't you just wait for the next trailer to speculate. ........different skin tone....one is daytime sunlight, other is night time indoor....stop being so stupid. Seriously, how old are you, 10?

Last edited:

Mister Apoc

Demigod of Troll Threads
Dude, do you ever shut up? I swear you have the worst GTA takes of the whole forum put together. You make up things, I mean my half-blind grandmother can tell it's the same character. Why don't you just wait for the next trailer to speculate. ........different skin tone....one is daytime sunlight, other is night time indoor....stop being so stupid. Seriously, how old are you, 10?
I said it was the lighting that makes him look redder/oranger in the first pic

Eiknarf

I said it was the lighting that makes him look redder/oranger in the first pic
If you go to the beach and press X, you lay out and get a tan over ten in-game minutes.

If you walk into one of the three tanning salons throughout the city, you can pay $200 and get a full body tan instantly.

That’s what I think

DavidGzz

If you go to the beach and press X, you lay out and get a tan over ten in-game minutes.

If you walk into one of the three tanning salons throughout the city, you can pay $200 and get a full body tan instantly.

That’s what I think

I don't know what you guys are on about. I'm sure that may be a feature in the game but he doesn't even look any different besides the lighting.

Eiknarf

I don't know what you guys are on about. I'm sure that may be a feature in the game but he doesn't even look any different besides the lighting.
I just made that up because something as silly as TANNING should be in a game like this. If there’s DAY and NIGHT, changing weather, and outfit changes…etc there should be a tanning option. Just cuz it’s Miami

sendit

You had the balls to say what everyone was thinking, thank you.

hemo memo

Gold Member
That escalated quickly.

Top Bottom