• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'Hail Trump!': White Nationalists Salute the President Elect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally Nazis and people will fall on their swords to defend them over twitter and facebook. It disgust me that people can turn their head and act like this is ok because of "free speech", this is fucking hate speech. NO ONE uses the words ethnic cleansing in a serious manner and isn't a complete scumbag

Kas

My girlfriend is a non-American Muslim with light brown skin. And a heavy accent.

Im terrified what would happen if she came back to the US.

I mean it's Ann Coulter...but she's literally gone full Nazi Defense force on Twitter right now.

Her entire timeline is nothing but the Defense of the Nazi party and somehow that connects to Al Sharpton killing 9 people in cold blood somehow.

https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter

I dont even need to link to a single tweet...all of her timeline is Nazi Defense.

Well I mean millions of people were like "she's just saying things to make money, she doesn't believe in it" and thus normalizing it and giving her a platform, media had the same approach.

One day, not sure when whether it be next week, next year, next decade progressive/left/liberal/centrist/moderate America will realize their whole "every opinion is equal and should be given a platform of equal importance" mentality is toxic as shit and fuels this kind of nonsense.

But I doubt they'll ever realize it because they believe in this notion so deeply. That anything that disrupts it they meet with fear, shock, and defense. Point in case...calling the neo-nazi alt-right party...Neo Nazi or white supremacists. The leader literally calls himself that but for some reason if you call them that then all kinds of mental gymnastics start kicking in as to why that's bad and we should let them speak and listen to their PoV for some reason.

Too many people are of this "just world" fallacy and prefer false peace over change at the hand of protest and civil unrest.

Those "trolls" need a good old fashioned ass kicking.

I don't believe for a moment that its fair to cast Trump's entire voting base with this lot, their words and their actions.
A group of shareholders approved for a new CEO to run the company and the company free falls. They have no responsibility for carly fiorina at HP oops those 80,000+ jobs

Cx1Gt44UcAApxhw.jpg:large

Sartre on anti-semites

This is so on target with Trump and his group.

Words, facts, and responsible discourse are meaningless. It's just locker room talk and trolling. No worries, nobody who trolls could really be bad!

Fucking unbelievable. Who in gods name thought those tweets were a good idea? Whoever made them should be fired.

Interpretation of MotherJones tweet:

"Just look how sexy this piece of shit who we swear we hate is. I mean he is sexy and you should click, but he's definitely a piece of shit."

Banglish

Yup.

But we all knew what that was about before Trump and his rise to power. It was bubbling under the surface then.

Its just so blatant, overt now.

Cant wait for the square off with these groups vs the BLM ones.

Literal blood in the streets.

2pac called this. He said there would be a war.. scary.

Are we really going to have to bring back all those World War 2 games that we got sick of? It seems these people forgot that Nazis were 'the bad guys' without them.

I wonder at what point the white moderates out there will finally start coming around to what pretty much all the POCs have been screaming about for ages - that Trump is a bigot and that all his supporters are bigots.

Are there still people out there calling for the rest of us to get behind this president?

Chuckie

I don't get why people are posting hail hydra gifs.

Because Hydra is a secret nazi organization that has a lot of influence and power. (Well in the MCU that is)

So I guess people are comparing the growing influence of nazi's/alt-right/white supremacists to the growing influence of Hydra.

ISOM

Remember that Stargate episode where it was the White supremacist/Neo-nazi nation against the nation of every race together. This is the future I'm seeing we're heading towards.

human5892

Queen of Denmark
I mean it's Ann Coulter...but she's literally gone full Nazi Defense force on Twitter right now.

Her entire timeline is nothing but the Defense of the Nazi party and somehow that connects to Al Sharpton killing 9 people in cold blood somehow.

https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter

I dont even need to link to a single tweet...all of her timeline is Nazi Defense.
But did you see when people made fun of her on that Comedy Central roast, and everyone laughed?

I think we just need to get the leader of this group on Jimmy Fallon, so he can tussle the little guy's hair.

It's completely nuts that so many people are apologizing for this shit.
"they were just waving breh". "not racist, just a lil economic anxiety".

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
absolutely shocking. this needs nipped in the bud before things get any worse. can't believe anyone thinks its OK to do this.

CloudWolf

A guy that says he's all for a "peaceful ethnic cleansing" not only gets media attention but is defended by politicians/people with serious right-wing influence?

Jesus christ, America. Good luck these coming four years.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops

The amount of excuses I've seen for this is amazing. There's also people who aren't excusing it, though, and are just saying "yeah but what about BLM?" or whatever.

Sickening.

Yup. Remember US GAf, and remember this good, there may be more "sane" Trump supporters than Nazis, but they won't fight them, they won't change their mind, they won't help you...they will stick their head in the sand and wait till it's all over, whatever that "it" may be under a potential fascist US regime.

NEO0MJ

if they don't treat you like a human, don't treat them like a human, see these nazi scum for what they are, cowards in a world thats quickly passing them by

I used to believe that but not anymore. Their kind is growing in power in a lot of Western nations and even if they're not the majority the majority didn't care enough to stop them.

Nelo Ice

Banned
I used to believe that but not anymore. Their kind is growing in power in a lot of Western nations and even if they're not the majority the majority didn't care enough to stop them.
Economic anxiety was worth letting nazis in the white house. Yeah I still feel stabbed in the back by my own country. They fucked up bad.

yeah i'm a bit scared too tbh, the main takeaway for me is that peaceful resolution is not working, how do you negotiate with someone who sees you as less than human?

Nazi rhetoric and behavior.

I'm so glad the Holocaust museum exists in DC.

Nope. There will be no admission. What bothers me more is the moderates. I use to watch PhillyD on youtube and now all I'm hearing is "you can't label people wit ha broad brush just because they aren't on your side." No I'm labeling people that voted for the nominee that is a racist and was endorsed by the KKK. You voted for that man. Own that shit. You are okay with racism and bigotry. You voted it in.

Ive read that these nazi dumbster rhetoric and behavior is not forbidden in the united states, as its meant to be freedom of speech. Is that correct? Though its a huge misanthropic ideology its based on.

I cant stand these xenophobic, arrogant, racist and illiberal behaviour anymore.

Never again!

Machina

Banned
Racism has been validated in America. They will come out of the woodwork now that the most powerful man in the world just gave them his full permission. From this point on...

giphy.gif

Machina

Banned
How can Trump stop the KKK or these fools supporting him?

Serious question?

What do you mean "stop"? He practically invited them. BANNON IS GOING TO BE IN HIS CABINET. And every statement he has put out supposedly to try and stop this madness has been a limp dick attempt at best and a flat out admittance of disinterest either way at worst.

jelly

How can Trump stop the KKK or these fools supporting him?

Serious question?

Come out strong against them and all hate. Trump comes across reluctantly calling them out. That's not what he should be doing. There has been a lot of validation since he won and they're standing tall, Trump needs to crush them but he won't.

I think, especially in Europe and even in the US, that you are seeing a backlash by people who see these countries (more so in Europe) as having been built by white, homogenous societies.

The systems, rights and privileges others want to avail of where not built by them .... so they have no right to it, only what is allowed. The decision by some has been taken that they are not allowing it anymore.

The above is about as simple as I can distil what I percieve to be their point of view.

Most of these nations are majority white ..... even if some of them will never change, you are going to need some to support you .... or it will never happen.

Hitman

Edmonton's milkshake attracts no boys.
This Richard B. Spencer is an obvious hate filled racist piece of shit. But at the very least we know he can't make a speech worth shit. I heard Hitler was a silver tongued devil, this dude needs to work his craft if he ever hopes to lead people to genocide like his hero.

Oh, and FUCK this guy.

Machina

Banned
Fair enough, the KKK could have supported Hillary .... I woukdnt have taken anything from it.

But as another poster pointed out Bannon is in the white house.

Is he as far right as the KKK?

Short of slipping a pillowcase over his head, I'd say they fall into pretty comfortable company.

Come out strong against them and all hate. Trump comes across reluctantly calling them out. That's not what he should be doing. There has been a lot of validation since he won and they're standing tall, Trump needs to crush them but he won't.

He's too busy working directly with them, while also attacking Broadway actors, in an attempt to keep eyes off real news like him settling a fraud case, and all the questions surrounding that whole thing which should've been all up in the media again. It would've been a nice, healthy reminder that a con artist is now the President.

PopeReal

I think, especially in Europe and even in the US, that you are seeing a backlash by people who see these countries (more so in Europe) as having been built by white, homogenous societies.

The systems, rights and privileges others want to avail of where not built by them .... so they have no right to it, only what is allowed. The decision by some has been taken that they are not allowing it anymore.

The above is about as simple as I can distil what I percieve to be their point of view.

Most of these nations are majority white ..... even if some of them will never change, you are going to need some to support you .... or it will never happen.

It's always other people's responsibility to convince them to be human instead of racist fucking idiots.

I am so done with this narrative.

Own your own fucking shit. Get educated. Get your boot straps on and figure it out. You don't get to sit there and ask for a presentation as to why minorities deserve equal rights.

It's always other people's responsibility to convince them to be human instead of racist fucking idiots.

I am so done with this narrative.

Own your own fucking shit. Get educated. Get your boot straps on and figure it out. You don't get to sit there and ask for a presentation as to why minorities deserve equal rights.

I agree, I am not saying it is the job of minorities to reach out ..... they deserve equality without question.

On the other hand making a devil of the white straight male didnt do anyone any favours either.

My observation was based more on opinions towards immigration / immigrants.

PopeReal

I agree, I am not saying it is the job of minorities to reach out ..... they deserve equality without question.

On the other hand making a devil of the white straight male didnt do anyone any favours either.

My observation was based more on opinions towards immigration / immigrants.

A devil? I am a white straight male. No one has taken away my right to get married. No one holds me accountable when a white terrorist murders kids. No one pulls me over for the way I look. No one tells me I don't deserve to live here.

Stop this bullshit. The while male is ok. Everyone else should be ok too. They deserve it just like I do.

A devil? I am a white straight male. No one has taken away my right to get married. No one holds me accountable when a white terrorist murders kids. No one pulls me over for the way I look. No one tells me I don't deserve to live here.

Stop this bullshit. The while male is ok. Everyone else should be ok too. They deserve it just like I do.

I never said white males had lost anything ..... I meant the portayal by some as them being the source of all things bad in a generalistic manner.

Zakalwe

Banned
Reading comments on Youtube and Facebook (I know...), most alt-right supporters are saying:

"it was only a few hands out of many, Richard is /not/ a white supremacist!"

He was shouting "Heil", ffs...

PopeReal

I never said white males had lost anything ..... I meant the portayal by some as them being the source of all things bad in a generalistic manner.

Dude this isn't even real. I am trying to help you and be nice. Stop reading whatever garbage you have been reading.

People are asking to be equal. It is not an attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom