• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5 Guardians: #huntthetruth

I want to listen to it sitting outside on my patio drinking chilled beer.

183392_original.gif

Good idea, that's how I'll listen to these over the summer.

How many minutes is the series in total now? It's like a really good radio play. A fun listen too even if you aren't familiar with the deep lore of Halo, and even more fun if you are.

Looks like they uploaded a "Season One SUPERCUT"! which appears to just be all the episodes nicely stitched together.

Running time is 3 hours, 32 minutes, and 12 seconds.

As far as I can tell I didn't hear any secret info in that compilation!

*chants*

SEASON 2! SEASON 2! SEASON 2! or How I Met Your FERO.

Theyre going to talk about hunt the truth at comic con guys!

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/halo-community-update-7-7-15

Hunt For the Truth: Following the Trail of the Halo 5: Guardians Story (Room 6BCF: Friday, July 10, 10:15 a.m. – 11:15 a.m.)

Join us as we examine the storytelling in and around Halo 5: Guardians. This panel will bring new insight into the mysteries surrounding the Master Chief, and sneak peeks of the stories we have yet to tell.

Panelists will include:

Kiki Wolfkill – Studio Head, Halo Entertainment
Frank O’Connor – Franchise Development Director
Morgan Lockhart – Narrative Designer
Noah Eichen – Creative Director, Ayzenberg
Ian Kirby – Founder, The Sequence Group.

Yeah hard to tell if they just co-op'd the name for the panel, or if they will actually talk about HTT S02.

Hopefully its the latter!

Stinklez said that the panels wouldn't have much exciting info, unless you're a "deep lore" fan. So.. who knows? I am excite.

BokehKing

Banned
Accident on the train track on the way home from work, traffic backed up ect ect

I forgot for weeks now I had this thing called "huntthetruth" podcast on my phone..

So I start to play it...

Fucking hell.... I'm hooked, I wish every big game had.... Something like this.. I actually have to fight myself from listening to it all today

link1201

Accident on the train track on the way home from work, traffic backed up ect ect

I forgot for weeks now I had this thing called "huntthetruth" podcast on my phone..

So I start to play it...

Fucking hell.... I'm hooked, I wish every big game had.... Something like this.. I actually have to fight myself from listening to it all today

Enjoy the ride. I was pleasantly surprised. I usually don't go in for these sort of things.

So I start to play it...

ONE OF US!
ONE OF US!
ONE OF US!

But seriously though, HtT has no business being as good as it is. I don't think I know anybody who tried it and didn't like it.

ONE OF US!
ONE OF US!
ONE OF US!

But seriously though, HtT has no business being as good as it is. I don't think I know anybody who tried it and didn't like it.

Seriously. It's amazing.

I made my friend listen to it all in the LA traffic to and from E3 this year. He was gripped.

They need to be showered with accolades.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Yeah hard to tell if they just co-op'd the name for the panel, or if they will actually talk about HTT S02.

Hopefully its the latter!

Stinklez said that the panels wouldn't have much exciting info, unless you're a "deep lore" fan. So.. who knows? I am excite.

Noah and Ian did all the hard work. Safe to say we'll talk about it.

Akai__

"Please be as good as the 1st Season."

Awesome!

Listening to Hunt the Truth right now and holy shit it is awesome
Really don't understand why they didn't make a digital series based on Hunt The Truth instead of Nightfall. I think it would be much better choice.

Listening to Hunt the Truth right now and holy shit it is awesome
Really don't understand why they didn't make a digital series based on Hunt The Truth instead of Nightfall. I think it would be much better choice.

I want a civil war spinoff game. Earth vs. Outer Colonies. It would be a great setup for a Warzone type mode.

Ohmbrew

Season two.. Coming in September bitches! Runs through Launch!

Sweet! Can't wait to listen to S2.

I've never really gotten into this type of story telling before, but after listening to this podcast, I was amazed. I haven't even followed Halo Lore much (I'm only now getting into MCC - my first time playing Halo) and this series had me hooked!

Well done to all those who put this together, and looking forward to digging deeper into the Halo universe!

etta

my hard graphic balls
So where do I get the complete all-in-one Hunt the Truth experience? I had not seen any of the episodes.

BokehKing

Banned
ONE OF US!
ONE OF US!
ONE OF US!

It's impossible not to, especially if you listened to serial... I blame this podcast for me selling my 500 gig Xbox one today and buying a MCC 1 Tera byte bundle 3 minutes later

So I start to play it...

Welcome to the club Devils. We're all hooked here!

Got any good details?

Really all they said is it won't be what we expect. Maybe it's more visual? Video? Not sure.

September can't come soon enough. And it runs through the Halo 5 launch.. So we get so much more content!

Was interesting that the #HUNTtheTRUTH was supposed to be a 25 minute story to bridge between the bullet trailer and the All hail/The cost trailers.. Guess it got a life of its own!

Really all they said is it won't be what we expect. Maybe it's more visual? Video? Not sure.

September can't come soon enough. And it runs through the Halo 5 launch.. So we get so much more content!

Was interesting that the #HUNTtheTRUTH was supposed to be a 25 minute story to bridge between the bullet trailer and the All hail/The cost trailers.. Guess it got a life of its own!

This pleases me greatly.

I just hope they can keep the magic with whatever changes they make.

Top Bottom