• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Historic" Rare franchise to be shown at E3

Willy Wanka

my god this avatar owns
Finally, a sequel to It's Mr Pants.

RucH3o4.jpg

Does Rare still have the capacity to make the kind of game we're all hoping for? I always thought they were running with a skeleton crew at this point.

Unless it's being made in their new Birmingham offices, but then they're Rare in name only.

Unless its being developed by the "Historic" Rare development teams and not the incompetent buffoons they have working there now, I could care less.

A name doesn't mean anything without the creative minds who gave the pedigree its prestigious reputation.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Perfect Dark or Killer Instinct, entirely controlled through Kinect.

Man, their really fishing with these buzz words. "Historic"? Really? I loved Rare games just as much as the next person, but did they really fit the bill of being "historic"?

MMaRsu

Banned
Well European gaming press did attend an hands on event last night in London which is rumored to be a classic fighting game. nda is lifted on the 28th

If it's KI3 I will buy the system.
If it's Conker I will buy the system.
If it's Banjo I will buy the system.

Anything else, I won't be interested.

GrayFoxPL

I said it million times before but I'd love KI3.

I'm just not sure how much of the original talent behind KI is left in Rare if any.

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
If they were to make Blast Corps, it would be better served on XBLA so this is probably Killer Instinct but Banjo-Threeie would make me excited with joy.

Top Bottom