• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How are you, health wise, GAF?

wondermega

I'll be 50 in 6mo. I am in decent shape considering the neglect of my physical and mental well-being, but it's been taking a toll very noticeably since the pandemic. Hard to complain about that since it has affected so many people in a variety of ways, but it's really made clear to me how many aspects of my life were just kind of (semi-invisibly) hanging on by a thread. I'm trying to do what I can to right the ship but it can be difficult to just conjure enthusiasm when I feel like my boat is continually taking on water. Something's gotta give.

Leopold

36 years old, hit the gym 4x a week. Don’t drink or smoke regularly (once or twice a year only). However, I do enjoy eating. Current job being in office is an issue and I don’t walk as much as I did before - I simply don’t have the time. This worries me a lot. I have a persistent belly that frustrates me - a lot.

Last edited:

anthony2690

IMG-20240630-220412-291.webp

IMG-20240630-220412-251.webp

I also joined gym just over two weeks ago, I do my morning walk, go gym, do cycling, rowing, weights and then freshen up go work and then do a 3 mile walk home, I'm on my feet non stop at work too, I am getting there 😅

Top Bottom