• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors: another Japanese livestream on Thursday

L~A

Just announced via Twitter. Will take place on Thursday at 9PM JST, and it will be broadcast on NicoNico. Looks like it's part of that same show as last time (Denji Gacha), but this time, Hyrule Warriors is first.

Since the game is coming out...well, on Thursday, don't expect any new info there. We're still going to get some new footage, so it's worth watching if you're interested. Yosuke Hayashi (Producer) and Furusawa Masaki (Director) will be there. Expect them to play with the music treasure box again.

Oh, and if you're interested, they're also going to showcase Bullet Girls (PS Vita).

Time :

Japan : 9PM JST
Europe : 2PM CET
UK : 1PM
USA (East Coast) : 8AM
USA (West Coast) 5AM

t1407974400z0.png

Exile20

Just read the translated Famitsu review and it seems the only issue they have with the game is the fact there are no Zelda puzzles but the boss encounters are Zeldaish Everything else about the game is awesome.

L~A

As I already said, do not expect any announcements during that stream. What we'll get is :

- same trailer as during the first live-stream
- gameplay of the first mission
- gameplay of some of the most recent stuff
- reminder of the LE
- Hayashi playing with the musical box
- Scarf Director
- Rail Wars anime ads.
- idiots spamming "THE GROOSE IS LOOSE" or "<Random character name here> CONFIRMED!" in the chat
- wwwwwwwwww or 8888888888888

Exile20

As I already said, do not expect any announcements during that stream. What we'll get is :

- same trailer as during the first live-stream
- gameplay of the first mission
- gameplay of some of the most recent stuff
- reminder of the LE
- Hayashi playing with the musical box
- Scar Director
- Rail Wars anime ads.
- idiots spamming "THE GROSE IS LOOSE" in the chat
:p

Do you think there are more secrets?

L~A

Do you think there are more secrets?

I literally got no idea, but I'm sure there's some secret stuff they won't reveal anyway. Now it remains to be seen how long it'll take some Japanese players to uncover everything!

L~A

As far as what I've seen, nope. Some people already finished the main campaign. :\

But the secret stuff would be hidden in the Adventure Mode. But even if there wasn't... no big deal for me. More than happy with what we've got, which is way more than I was expecting at first.

But the secret stuff would be hidden in the Adventure Mode. But even if there wasn't... no big deal for me. More than happy with what we've got, which is way more than I was expecting at first.

I should say they won't be revealed in the stream. The adventure mode looks really hard, maybe there'll be some secrets in it. ;)

How is this a big deal? It's going to be released in Japan on Thursday. I'm sure there will be dozens of streams.

Not trying to be an ass; honestly curious what the big deal is.

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
I think by the time this stream happens, we'll know every secret in the game.

And I don't think there's a lot more to reveal.

Unless they showcase their expansion update plans I doubt there will be much to talk about.

Edit: I think it's over for HW now.

L~A

Really cool, that forest stage. Can't believe he almost died against the boss because of those pesky cuccos, ha ha. I wonder what happens if you defeat the Golden Cucco?

Top Bottom