• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infowars and Goop sell the same alternative "wellness" products under different names

Damaniel

Banned
Sample Goop names:
  • Wake Up America Immune Support Blend 100% Organic Coffee (edit: lol)

Don't forget:
  • Sandy Hook was a Government False Flag Oolong Tea
  • Where's the Birth Certificate? Berry Boosting Blend
  • Who *Really* did 9/11? Activated Alkaline Water

MsKrisp

lmao, I can't say I'm surprised, lots of companies buy from a supplier than label things as their own. Supplements are such a joke.

By a large margin, yes. Gorillas are less than 2 inches.

Even a significantly below average human outpaces all other apes. IIRC the theory was because human brain size. Baby has bigger head -> female has larger vagina -> male has larger penis.

And there's your completely unnecessary fact for the day!

And I can say I learned something today! Makes Cernovich's whole schtick even more hilarious :D

Linkura

The full description of the "activated cashews" sure is something.

Apparently cashews have "dormant properties" that are "awakened" by using alkaline water, and doing that actually increases the "micronutrient, vitamin, and enzyme count."

.....Right.

Dr. Worm

Banned
The full description of the "activated cashews" sure is something.

Apparently cashews have "dormant properties" that are "awakened" by using alkaline water, and doing that actually increases the "micronutrient, vitamin, and enzyme count."

.....Right.

What a rip-off! I might as well just activate my cashews at home, with my own alkaline water!

jiiikoo

Banned
What a rip-off! I might as well just activate my cashews at home, with my own alkaline water!

I bet you're gonna need Diamond Water to bring out the Cashew's hidden powers, because the charged diamond that has infused the water into a powerful alkaline water really excites the dormant particles and makes them work.

CZWHJABVAAA_-dy.jpg

Dr. Worm

Banned
I bet you're gonna need Diamond Water to bring out the Cashew's hidden powers, because the charged diamond that has infused the water into a powerful alkaline water really excites the dormant particles and makes them work.

"Diamond Water?"

That's so dumb! Just hold your wedding ring under the tap.

Listen, all I know is when I sprinkle myself with Spirit Dust and down a quick Sun Potion my genkidama hits like, twice as hard.

Top Bottom