• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is Jam (GUILTY GEAR) the first game character that changes her panties everyday? NSFW

Status
Not open for further replies.
P38ff5u.png

ClearData

Jam is a good clean girl that changes into fresh panties after a strenuous day of fighting matches <-- Thing I learned today.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
You know thinking about it I'm kinda shocked no game up to this point and specifically fighting games have given their characters a weekly wardrobe. Yet here GG is the first of it's kind and what do they do? Daily underwear.

oh japan

Ken

You know thinking about it I'm kinda shocked no game up to this point and specifically fighting games have given their characters a weekly wardrobe. Yet here GG is the first of it's kind and what do they do? Daily underwear.

oh japan

Probably cause a texture/palette swap is a lot cheaper. None of her panties actually change besides the pattern and color, as far as I can tell?

I see that each picture has different character color palettes.

Dont the palettes affect the underwear color instead of the date?

Because if you mix both palette and panties, there might be a color mismatch that would be displeasing to the eyes
Panty color is affected by the palette.

Panty pattern is affected by the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom