• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is this really how Matt404au looks like?

10879530-16x9-xlarge.jpg

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
I tend to imagine most everyone a bit on the attractive side. There's nothing really to it other than I give everyone the benefit of the doubt, both in appearance and personality.

(This has, however, backfired on me rather drastically a few times over the years.) :lollipop_neutral:
How do you picture MHK?

And stfu MHK, I know you're about to post that shredded shirtless Asian man

Last edited:
Honest question. What is your obsession with this guy here on GAF? Like can you function in society if you aren't thinking and talking about Papa Papa Good lord.
My Aunt and her family grew up in Sydney back in 1996. She had 8 children during her time in Australia and it wasn't until 2005 when I met them for the first time.

I remember I got along very well with her sons (my cousins) and they would talk about Australia all the time. One night, we made a tent in my bed room and spoke about some of the most terrifying things they've experienced.

My cousins spoke about an Australian who they considered to be the Boogeyman who didn't look white and possessed an idiosyncratic ethnicity, kind of like Totoro's idiosyncratic nature.

Ever since that fateful night, I began dreaming and thinking if I'll ever meet this Aussie Boogeyman. That's when I found NeoGAF on January 10th, 2019......and the rest is history.

Top Bottom