• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeff Green plays Bloodborne - Bring out the Gimp!

sublimit

Banned
V9BOzWu.jpg

Yay!
joy.gif

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
He's just waiting for the new DLC, all part of the plan.

Lizard with a ladder

learnin' with the blacks!
chat: I heard a rumor that you once pooped yourself at a gaming convention, is this true?

Jeff: I'm afraid you're confusing me with Dan Ryckert

Shots fired!

I don't know what's happening with Green. He's shrinking from the public eye. Going underground. He doesn't even write anymore. It's just sad. Terribly, terribly sad.

- Robert Coffey.

sublimit

Banned
Welcome back Jeff! I was feeling like shit today but you really brightened my mood! Bummer i was a bit late ,can't wait for the next one!

UrbanRats

Didn't get to watch a lot of it, since I had to go to bed, but I hope he'll get back to Resident Evil.
I'm kind of tired of seeing him play just Souls games... And then it will be Bb dlc, and then Dark Souls 3, and then likely DkS3's inevitable dlc.
It's be nice to see something else.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Didn't get to watch a lot of it, since I had to go to bed, but I hope he'll get back to Resident Evil.
I'm kind of tired of seeing him play just Souls games... And then it will be Bb dlc, and then Dark Souls 3, and then likely DkS3's inevitable dlc.
It's be nice to see something else.

He mentioned that he'd stream Fallout 4, if I'm remembering right.

ogbg

Glad his back is better. He seems to have made good progress. The last I watched I think he was still stuck on BSB.

~Kinggi~

Banned
I was worried for a while his injury was like permanent or something. Sad he stopped streaming for so long, he is one of the more entertaining streamers, plus there is nostalgia cause i listened to him years ago on podcasts. Hopefully he does it more often.

An-Det

I watched the new stream yesterday, damn good return Jeff. It was pretty awesome to see you stream again.

Jeff Green ‏@Greenspeak 24m24 minutes ago
Bloodborne livestream resumes this evening! Time TBA, but figure around 6 PM pacific. I'll be the old guy squinting at the screen.

Shy

I watched the new stream yesterday, damn good return Jeff. It was pretty awesome to see you stream again.

Jeff Green ‏@Greenspeak 24m24 minutes ago
Bloodborne livestream resumes this evening! Time TBA, but figure around 6 PM pacific. I'll be the old guy squinting at the screen.
KU9pbPZ.gif

silva1991

Now he is fighting One Reborn? I guess I didn't miss much because 3 or 4 months ago he just got to this area after Rom.

Top Bottom