• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeff Green plays Dark Souls III...STAMINA GREEN

Ogawa-san

Maybe people are thinking about when he mentioned he'd switch to DS3 on PS4 (which he, amazingly enough, purchased accidentally by using his DS4 to play on PC like this) if his PC kept acting up. But that clean reinstall apparently fixed his issues, the same process that also nuked his original save because he thought it'd be backed up in the cloud - DS3 isn't steam cloud compatible, because of reasons.

Tl;dr: all is well. Probably.

Let me know if the last two highlights are correct, I'm on vacation so I did them on my iPad. YouTube will be updated in a few weeks.

Shy

Jeff is planing to stream Dark Souls 3 tonight.

Jeff's twitter said:
The further adventures of Old Man Bumbling Thru Dark Souls 3 shall recommence today...sometime after the Euro 2016 final!

I think Jeff is simply burnt out on Dark Souls 3, and after the issues he's had, I don't blame him. I can't imagine him wanting to restart the game for a THIRD game. I get the feeling that whenever he streams DS3 he wishes he was playing Overwatch instead. Do what you like, Jeff!

Why did he restart again? Does he not back up his saves?

Jeff has only lost his Dark Souls 3 progress once (when he upgraded to Windows 10 and didn't back up his saves). He decided to stop streaming DS3 due to all of his PC issues, but he said that he might continue on PS4 instead.

Shy

No stream tonight. Sorry kids.

Jeff's Twitter. said:
Hrmmm I think it was wishful thinking that I could stream tonight. However: Euro-friendly stream tomorrow am! Will update w/time in the am.

Top Bottom