• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JonTron (youtuber) speaks against demographic "invasion" of America by nonwhites

Status
Not open for further replies.
This man saw the miraculous work David Clarke did last year to earn his Uncle Tom of the Year award and thougt to himself with the new President: "Y'know what, I can do better"

Let me throw you some ideas Mr. Jafari: BreitbartGaming, Stormfront&Friends, NaziGrumps - okay thats bit on the nose

yXqHWdH.jpg

holy shit

Go fuck yourself you piece of shit.

Honestly I swear you guys give these people hits and clicks and a larger profile with this. This was a no-name I had never read about before this. But now I know there is some guy named 'JonTron. He is a random YouTuber who is saying dumb shit on twitter. Fuck him and move on. They use the outrage of their inflammatory statements to become more famous. For them, any publicity is good publicity...

It's actually something I really appreciate about GAF that these threads generally are relatively unified in their condemnation of bigotry like this. It's important to highlight it and in doing so highlight that theres a substantial population of the gaming community that stands against this. Part of the problem with social media is that the left and centre - and the sane right - have been comparably silent while the extreme right grew out of control in its voice. People need to see in the current political climate that there are a lot of people that won't stand for this horseshit

PK Gaming

ojTzIF4.jpg

Found this whole exchange funny so I took an image of it. Near the end he basically admits he wants only a certain portion of the world to immigrate here. Even though his very parents don't fall in the category.

Yep, reading that made my blood boil

Fucker doesn't realize how good he's got it

Kind of passing for white isn't enough though. I looked at him and immediately thought he's definitely not full white, and I was right. I've heard of Italians getting racially profiled because people thought they were Latino or brown or something just because of their black hair. JonTron is clearly too dumb to realize that though.

Thing is "Whiteness" is a club whose membership is decided almost entirely by existing members tolerance of you as a human being. For the purposes of promoting racist ideology, it's not decided by whether or not you, personally, identify him as a white man. He's been clearly embraced by white supremacists and is now currently popping off on the internet about 'demographic suicide' which is probably the second rhyme in a song titled 'white genocide.' Jon's 'white' inasmuch as a loud handful of white supremacist internet shitheads don't see him as 'other' or 'the enemy,' much like over time they stopped seeing irish catholics, italian immigrants, and so on as immigrant waves came to the U.S. during the course of the last 2 centuries. He's a white because it's convenient to them to have him as a mouthpiece.

Madame M

Banned
Remember, that's him thinking he's being rational and smart. That's how dumb he is.

Apparently you didn't get the memo, but if you're right wing/conservative you are logical and rational in all your thoughts and if you are left wing you are an emotional baby. Debate me.

Tagyhag

Oh goodness, he thinks Japan is a good model for getting rid of immigration.

Someone should educate him on the fact that JAPAN IS CURRENTLY IN A POPULATION CRISIS.

M

Macapala

Unconfirmed Member
I always thought Joh was a bit of an asshole, but I had no idea he had views like this... I'm glad I stopped watching his videos years ago.

Lynx_7

ojTzIF4.jpg

Found this whole exchange funny so I took an image of it. Near the end he basically admits he wants only a certain portion of the world to immigrate here. Even though his very parents don't fall in the category.

This is some gone off the deep end shit.

I used to like some of his videos. Not watching this piece of shit ever again.

Now I'm just worried that James AVGN Rolfe who's friend with him (and AlphaOmegaSin) may come out as an alt righter any day now. Somehow Mike Matei comes across to me as one but I can't tell. On the other hand he's friends with the Nostalgia Critic too who's blatantly not a Trump supporter so who knows....

I may be wrong, but didn't Jon have some official connection with Star Wars/Disney during his whole Star Cade series around Episode VII's release? If so, I doubt (hope?) that won't happen again anytime soon...

Jon Jafari is either a complete idiot or he's a white supremacist. Or both.

I mean, if he's the latter, he has to be the former as well. It's a square-rectangle situation. All white supremacists are complete idiots, but not all complete idiots are white supremacists.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Oh goodness, he thinks Japan is a good model for getting rid of immigration.

Someone should educate him on the fact that JAPAN IS CURRENTLY IN A POPULATION CRISIS.

And that becoming a permanent resident of Japan is becoming easier and easier as a result.

TheOGB

Banned
yXqHWdH.jpg

holy shit

So I was on twitter and found this being circulated. Idk if it has already been posted in the thread but here it is.

qrJO1ei.jpg

Back in the Game Grump days (and even for a short time after) I wanted to believe Jon was a big loveable oaf. I never want to believe in anyone ever again.

I didn't think I could say this more emphatically than the last two or three times I said it, but fuck off forever, Jon Jafari

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom