• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance II Saints and Sinners Trailer | Sumemr Game Fest 2024

Draugoth

Gold Member

Share in the adventures of Henry as you explore the beautiful but unforgiving world of Kingdom Come: Deliverance II, a thrilling Action RPG set amid the chaos of a civil war in 15th Century Bohemia.Righteousness or vice: what path will you take? Will you try and save the world or punish it for its sins? Your actions shape Henry and the world around him in this ultimate open-world adventure. Kingdom Come: Deliverance II is coming to PC, Xbox Series X/S and PlayStation 5.

Jaybe

Gold Member
money futurama GIF

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Amazing game and one of the best games of this type. Only Witcher 3 gets on this level and I just beat the game and put 15 hours post game and started Witcher 3 last week.

LiquidMetal14

Take that 30fps console port and shove it! Hope no one buys it on consoles. No graphic modes in 2024 is ridiculous
Are you the authority on this? I hardly see you in the high level threads with us. A game as ambituous and robust as this makes sense at 30 on the now aging current gen consoles.

You want less restricted, get it on PC like me. Btw, first game is missing some key features like dlss and fsr. On a 7800x3d/4090, I get into the 40's at 4k at times.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
No mention at all of the trailer at Resetera whereas I thought it was the most interesting single player game shown. Is the game banned there ?
Yuh. Vávra is a naahhhtzeeee to them because 15th century Bohemia doesn't look like 21st century London.

Oh, and he told them looney toons to STFU that he's sticking to historical accuracy about his native homeland in which actual historians and scholars worked on the game.

It's only bad when yt peepoe do it.

Dorfdad

Gold Member
Are you the authority on this? I hardly see you in the high level threads with us. A game as ambituous and robust as this makes sense at 30 on the now aging current gen consoles.

You want less restricted, get it on PC like me. Btw, first game is missing some key features like dlss and fsr. On a 7800x3d/4090, I get into the 40's at 4k at times.
I own all of the consoles and pc’s and I think the majority of us who play consoles would appreciate a less graphical version in exchange for 60fps. A fighter in 30fps especially in first person is. Horrible.

I’ll get on PC myself but our console only brothers are getting shafted

LiquidMetal14

I own all of the consoles and pc’s and I think the majority of us who play consoles would appreciate a less graphical version in exchange for 60fps. A fighter in 30fps especially in first person is. Horrible.

I’ll get on PC myself but our console only brothers are getting shafted
A fair take.

StereoVsn

Game looks amazing. I am really looking forward to this one. Still can’t believe they haven’t bothered releasing next gen patch or at least 60fps one.

Dazraell

Gold Member
No mention at all of the trailer at Resetera whereas I thought it was the most interesting single player game shown. Is the game banned there ?
Era had a huge meltdown over KCD1 when it was released. They got upset that rural Bohemia in XV century didn't had any people of color, even went to lengths of accusing the studio head of being racist and other bizarre shit like that

I don't think they had an official ban like they did for Hogwarts, but I haven't looked up that forum in a while so it may have changed. Last time I checked was when the Game Awards fan vote category was opened with Hogwarts being there. It was entertaining, that's for sure. People there got so mad that they were editing images and screenshots with categories so it didn't listed Hogwarts. Not joking lol

Last edited:

makaveli60

Era had a huge meltdown over KCD1 when it was released. They got upset that rural Bohemia in XV century didn't had any people of color, even went to lengths of accusing the studio head of being racist and other bizarre shit like that

I don't think they had an official ban like they did for Hogwarts, but I haven't looked up that forum in a while so it may have changed. Last time I checked was when the Game Awards fan vote category was opened with Hogwarts being there. It was entertaining, that's for sure. People there got so mad that they were editing images and screenshots with categories so it didn't listed Hogwarts. Not joking lol
Truly a mental institute run by the inmates.

nemiroff

Gold Member
Funnily enough KCD1 was/is a magical zero magic wonder with zero fucks given. I like that KCD2 seems doubly so. Based AF.

Last edited:

Vlodril

The first game had some really good side quests which you don't see very often. The game was unique in a lot of ways. Hopefully the sequel will be as good or better.

DeathGuise

Nice that it seems the studio didn't puss out on the sequel either. Henry is openly praying in Christian vernacular. Not a Christian, but everyone in that time and place was.

Hudo

Gold Member
Yeah, because these bitches went on Twitter whining about why medieval Bohemia in the game doesn't feature black people. And Vavra (the director of the game) said that there are no historical records of black people in medieval Bohemia.
And these retards then called him a Nazi and deemed any mention of Kingdom Come to be a declaration of support for white supremacy.

Last edited:

Senua

Gold Member
Nice that it seems the studio didn't puss out on the sequel either. Henry is openly praying in Christian vernacular. Not a Christian, but everyone in that time and place was.
This studio will not pander to the woke blokes. One of the few studios left who don't give a fuck about that shit and are not afraid to show it. Support them at all costs for they are pure and sacred

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Yuh. Vávra is a naahhhtzeeee to them because 15th century Bohemia doesn't look like 21st century London.

Oh, and he told them looney toons to STFU that he's sticking to historical accuracy about his native homeland in which actual historians and scholars worked on the game.

It's only bad when yt peepoe do it.
I could be wrong about this but didn't he say this new game is going to be more diverse?

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
In terms of environment
Nope.... Looks like it's going to be actually diverse now.

"Kingdom Come: Deliverance 2 isn't just bigger, it's more diverse, with Warhorse adding a 'wide range of ethnicities and different characters'
News
By Rick Lane
published April 19, 2024
The studio is also working with a "group of experts from different ethnicities or religious beliefs"."

bbeach123

I hope its just the trailer otherwise I'd be pretty fucking mad if henry became a blacksmith after all I did in the first game .

Top Bottom