• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance II Saints and Sinners Trailer | Sumemr Game Fest 2024

Denton

Nope.... Looks like it's going to be actually diverse now.
Because KCD2 does not only take place in rural villages like the first game, but features one of the biggest towns in Bohemia back then - Kutná Hora (Kuttenberg). So it makes sense there will be more diverse people - but Warhorse will still keep it authentic, so I very much doubt it will look like 2024 London. Those expecting to run into pakistanis, japanese or nigerians will likely be disappointed, but I would not be surprised if we could run into some germans, jews, hungarians..

Last edited:

DeathGuise

"Kingdom Come: Deliverance 2 isn't just bigger, it's more diverse, with Warhorse adding a 'wide range of ethnicities and different characters'
News
By Rick Lane
published April 19, 2024
The studio is also working with a "group of experts from different ethnicities or religious beliefs"."

Well fuck

DeathGuise

Because KCD2 does not only take place in rural villages like the first game, but features one of the biggest towns in Bohemia back then - Kutná Hora (Kuttenberg). So it makes sense there will be more diverse people - but Warhorse will still keep it authentic, so I very much doubt it will look like 2024 London. Those expecting to run into pakistanis, japanese or nigerians will likely be disappointed, but I would not be surprised if we could run into some germans, jews, hungarians..
Hope you're right. So sick of everyone trying to jam bullshit into other people's games. This sounds like WH wanted to expand and did so of their own volition, and wasn't guilted into making everyone trans/black/wheelchaired

Sanepar

Media will fuck this game on reviews but probably will be one of the best rpgs ever like the first one.

GrayChild

"Kingdom Come: Deliverance 2 isn't just bigger, it's more diverse, with Warhorse adding a 'wide range of ethnicities and different characters'
News
By Rick Lane
published April 19, 2024
The studio is also working with a "group of experts from different ethnicities or religious beliefs"."

Ethnicities =/= races. The first one already had various tribes like the Cumans and Moors. All were white.

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Still waiting on a discount for the first on steam. I missed the April sale.

Not sure why it isn’t on sale this week. :/

Braag

More hyped for this than anything else this year

I hope its just the trailer otherwise I'd be pretty fucking mad if henry became a blacksmith after all I did in the first game .
His dad taught him blacksmithing as was evident from the first scene of the first game. Now we just get to actually use those skills.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Ethnicities =/= races. The first one already had various tribes like the Cumans and Moors. All were white.
Agencylife Bingo GIF by MX Player

Top Bottom