• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leak? Middle Earth: Shadow of War [Box Art, Game Details, tons of DLC]

What do you think the "Gold War Chest" is for?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Maledict

Hopefully a better game than the first, with a combat system that actually works for once. Some nice ideas behind it, but ultimately an incredibly grindy game set against a lot of brown back drops where the games main selling point, the nemesis system, doesn't actually work if you can play the game.

Jennipeg

Announced in Feb, out in August, this is what I like. Please don't get delayed!

I loved the first game, I am a LoTR nerd and anything in that world interests me. Plus I was really into the nemesis system. Since the first game came out, people here seemed to sour on it, but I still really like it and look forward to the next one.

Dont know if serious but no. Nothing new will ever be canon in lord of the rings.

It could be if approved by the Tolkien estate, though I can't imagine Christopher Tolkien agreeing to anything. Iirc he didn't even like the movies.

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
It could be if approved by the Tolkien estate, though I can't imagine Christopher Tolkien agreeing to anything. Iirc he didn't even like the movies.

You are correct. C. Tolkien disapproved of the movies. Then again, the Tolkien Estate are notoriously hard to please.

Top Bottom