• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lords of The Fallen 2 scheduled for 2026, Epic Games Store Exclusive

Draugoth

Gold Member
WCCFlordsofthefallen3.jpg

Polish publisher and developer CI Games has announced Lords of the Fallen 2 for PC, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X|S.

The sequel to 2023's Lords of the Fallen was confirmed as part of a release via Polish financial media outlet Bankier. According to the release, the sequel (for now dubbed Lords of the Fallen 2) will be fully exclusive on PC via the Epic Games Store "throughout" the game's lifecycle. As such, Lords of the Fallen won't be a timed EGS-exclusive on PC.

As for the release on consoles, the release reads:

"Rights to the Game and the series, including all copyrights (IP), including the rights to publish and global distribution of the Game on all other platforms, including PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S, for which the Game is currently being developed, will remain with the Company".
More information about the sequel will be shared in the near future.

Source

Last edited:

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Whaaaaaaat the FUCK? Out of nowhere like that? What about paid expansions for the first game?

I mean, thank fuck there's TLOTF2 cuz despite the flaws of the first one, they were given a chance to make it right with the second one. But FUCK EGS exclusivity!:messenger_pouting:

Last edited:

Shake Your Rump

Gold Member
"fully exclusive"? I guess they quite literally do not care about PC sales. They are content with console sales, and that is fine. It is still incredibly awful on the part of both companies to perpetuate this horseshit.

Actually looking forward to this after finishing Lords of the Fallen two days ago. Best non-From Souls game around. They get it.
This is a game that I desperately want to play, but I simply do not know when I would squeeze it in.

Last edited:
Sequel was a giant improvement over the first and the best non-From souls game in recent memory AND they gave it a lot of post release updates.
I’m down.

tommib

Gold Member
"fully exclusive"? I guess they quite literally do not care about PC sales. They are content with console sales, and that is fine. It is still incredibly awful on the part of both companies to perpetuate this horseshit.

This is a game that I desperately want to play, but I simply do not know when I would squeeze it in.
It’s not gigantic. At all. You can probably finish at around 24 hours. That’s how long it took me to finish and get 44% trophies.

Hohenheim

Couldn't care less about the EG exclusivity. I have no problems with opening a different launcher from time to time.

The last game was quite good, and if they adress a few of the issues then this have lots of potential.
Expecting a solid 7/10. Amazing art and creature design and somewhat clunky but servicable combat.

Last edited:

DAHGAMING

Looking forward to it, first is a good game, alot of hate for it but some of us like this shit rather than getting erect for Astrobot and superhero games.

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
First game was hot liquid shit, and that’s being nice.

You’d have to put it for free on gamepass for me to consider touching it.

PanzerCute

Last one was mid as hell but had some interesting stuff. Hope they can make a good one next, now that they have the basics and some experience.

MiguelItUp

Gold Member
Considering how this game apparently "barely made it", doing something like this is a bit... bold. I'm surprised.

stickkidsam

Gold Member
I’m surprised it’s even getting a sequel considering the ending.

I really enjoyed the gameplay but the story left a lot to be desired in the last half, so hopefully they can blow us away here.

First was frustrating, in a not good way, until I abused NG+0 and started over at level 35 or so. I then felt like I could actually engage with the game and not run through certain areas. It's a dope game for what it is. I'm holding off on playing it again until my buddy gets it so we can coop.

Combat is fun and I adore how fast your character is, the run speed is comically fast. Just needs better balancing and a few other adjustments. Lots to like with the game if you stick with it and a sequel could honestly be a masterpiece. The developers are on to something with their style of Soulslike.

Top Bottom