• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP: Yakuza 3 (2010) [PS3] - Wet hot Okinawan Summer

Mubbed

I think I missed these.
I'm pretty sure the introduction is unmissable. They transport you to the Honest Living Association (it looks like a small jail/dungeon) and you can select your hitman missions there. It essentially adds around 50 unique boss battles to the game and a lot of them are quite good; the final battle in particular is one of the best fights in the series.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
I'm pretty sure the introduction is unmissable. They transport you to the Honest Living Association (it looks like a small jail/dungeon) and you can select your hitman missions there. It essentially adds around 50 unique boss battles to the game and a lot of them are quite good; the final battle in particular is one of the best fights in the series.

You're right, I did get the introduction. guess I'll noodle around with it in endgame while I wait for Y5!

Good stuff man! have a blast with Y4, it's a real treat.

The hour or so I played I loved! I think I enjoyed the opening pieces of dialogue with Akiyama and Kido & co. more than most of the dialogue in 3. The writer seriously upped his game, and I think new protags was the smartest decision this series could have made. Glad to hear you've been enjoying it.

I'll be on a trip the rest of the week though, so off to beat Let Us Cling Together during the flights!

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
The hour or so I played I loved! I think I enjoyed the opening pieces of dialogue with Akiyama and Kido & co. more than most of the dialogue in 3. The writer seriously upped his game, and I think new protags was the smartest decision this series could have made. Glad to hear you've been enjoying it.

I'll be on a trip the rest of the week though, so off to beat Let Us Cling Together during the flights!
this time you get to make the LTTP - i played through 4 in May :)

Top Bottom