• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| A Swift Kick to the Face

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Roman Reigns has the look, but not as good as the Supreme Warrior

9CktNnZ.gif

I'm trying my best to defend this WM. But I don't have the strength.

Have you ever tried to convince yourself that you lliked a movie because you wanted to like it? But as time passes, you break down and admit it sucks. For me, that's this year's WM.
Yeah, I know, but I'm going in with incredibly low expectations, so I'll likely find WM hilarious.
I knew this would happen. Fear not, friends. A non-bullshit thread is coming soon.
Why not just do the OT2. No need to get a new thread closed.

he defended against Sin Cara successfully...i think that's it
Damn shame. Good for Sin Cara I guess. I hope he's in the ladder match too.

Fun n' playful OT. Normally this is when I come in and tell the OP he sucks. But I can't do that this month, friends. Finally someone listens to what's best for business, AND the fans, and justifies my $9.99 subscription to WrassleGAF.

Alucard

Banned
Yeah, I know, but I'm going in with incredibly low expectations, so I'll likely find WM hilarious.

Why not just do the OT2. No need to get a new thread closed.

Damn shame. Good for Sin Cara I guess. I hope he's in the ladder match too.

I'll go with what the people want.

JavyOO7

Lots of stuff that I want to catch up to.

The NOAH match with Lance Archer and Smith Jr vs Haste and Nicholls. I'm not sure if I can handle 40min+ of Lance Archer though... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n6NTBilMiM

Watch NJPW World stuff from Fantastica Mania day two and the events that NJPW had after that...

Tapings of NXT, Main Event and Superstars on the network. Maybe some Beyond the Ring stuff and maybe finish watching the first episode of TNT...

And Fantasy Life for 3DS! Because its pretty good. I like it a lot, maggle!

But before I can do all that, I have to write an eight plus page paper for ethics class in regards to piracy. Geez.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
This shit is whack. March is the biggest month for the sport and we get an OT inspired by an overrated singer who doesnt even write her own songs.

Alucard

Banned
So, could someone clarify for me exactly what's going on here?

I called the March OT for this community a while back, was putting together some images and ideas for it, but some millennial decided to be a D and do it instead.

And we are now pop GAF.

besada

Banned
So, let's be serious for a second. I see two options here: 1) You can self police by cleaning this shit up, edit the non-wrasslin posts out, so I stop getting complaints in my inbox, or 2) I can start banning people and investigating whether I need to close one or more community threads.

I called the March OT for this community a while back, was putting together some images and ideas for it, but some millennial decided to be a D and do it instead.

And we are now pop GAF.
Survival of the fittest, Al
So, let's be serious for a second. I see two options here: 1) You can self police by cleaning this shit up, edit the non-wrasslin posts out, so I stop getting complaints in my inbox, or 2) I can start banning people and investigating whether I need to close one or more community threads.
wait, serious

guys, wtf forreal

People were actually complaining? Not very FnP, friends.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
We have just seen the dark side.

This is what happens when you take a gimmick too far! See what WrassleGAFs New Generation Era gimmickry hath brought.

We need some Real-A-- Stone Cold, ASAP!

iuqtDeujThtXl.gif

besada

Banned
You have about five minutes to clean your posts, at which point I'm coming through with a flamethrower for anyone, from either group, that's cross posting shit.

BanGy.nz

Banned
Does this mean we have to go back to being sad about Roman Reigns winning Mania? OK cool.

I am sad about Roman winning Mania.

I don't think my posts need to be cleaned like when CM Punk bled during his match with Rey Mysterio, but if they need to be please point them out like they were Wrestlemania signs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom