• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's Spider-man 2 |OT| - The 19" inches of Venom you're Kraven for

Osthyvel

This is on a good sale here were i live. I hear people say its woke, is that true, how woke? What is woke in the game? I loved the first one, but i really dont like some of the woke shit around the world, and absolutely will not have it thrown in my face when gaming. So please enlighten me.

ElRenoRaven

Basically I'd say not too bad. I straddle the line between right and left wing. There is clearly some "wokeness" but overall I think you can still enjoy the game. My biggest gripes with the game was the dumbing down of stuff. I loved the suit powers from Spider-man 1 yet those are basically gone. and a misson or two were like why the fuck would I wanna play this person in a spider-man game. There was some dialog that should have just been neon signs going hey hey look at us. Still. All that ssaid if you loved Spider-man 1, liked the off shoot game with Miles, and can just realize what you're getting into You'll like the game.

Just one guys opinion. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Top Bottom