• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Week 51, 2015 (Dec 14 - Dec 20)

Kanann

As a fan of Persona 2: Innocent Sin (still need to play P2: Eternal Punishment, I own it but am beating Innocent Sin-to be fair the Persona 2 duology and Persona 1 are markedly different from Persona 3 and 4 in gameplay and story-it makes little sense to consider them the same series) and P3P, I am not at all interested in #FE. It's a bastardization of Persona/SMT and Fire Emblem.

but ♯FE gameplays and main/sub story pacing wise is closer to Persona 2 duology than any of post 2000s era Megatens ;~;

FluxWaveZ

Its time for the West to once again save another game.

This game's gonna crash even harder in the West, where the aesthetic and themes the game's going for resonate even less than for a Japanese audience. They'd have to pull something *amazing* for that to not be the case.

Sandfox

As a fan of Persona 2: Innocent Sin (still need to play P2: Eternal Punishment, I own it but am beating Innocent Sin-to be fair the Persona 2 duology and Persona 1 are markedly different from Persona 3 and 4 in gameplay and story-it makes little sense to consider them the same series) and P3P, I am not at all interested in #FE. It's a bastardization of Persona/SMT and Fire Emblem.

From what I've read so far it seems to be pretty faithful to the style of games that the Atlus/SMT fans want.

This game's gonna crash even harder in the West, where the aesthetic and themes the game's going for resonate even less than for a Japanese audience. They'd have to pull something *amazing* for that to not be the case.

As I said before, I'm already expecting a port to hit the NX after a while.

Ekai

but ♯FE gameplays and main/sub story pacing wise is closer to Persona 2 duology than any of post 2000s era Megatens ;~;

From all that I have seen of #FE and all that I have done in P2: IS (which is a decent bit) I couldn't be anymore confused by this statement. They seem nothing alike whatsoever in gameplay or story and that idol nonsense really doesn't appeal to me at all. And P2:IS is far and away one of the best rpgs I've played in both regards- gameplay and story.

In what way is there any similarity? Can you give me some example somehow without spoilers? Because this is probably the most "whut?" inducing post I've seen in sometime.

Apparently people are predicting like a 10k opening in Japan, if thats the case it will sell alot better in the west.

I'm at a loss as to where Nintendo can even stick it. Star Fox is their Spring release, Pokken is a lock for mid-late Summer, and Zelda is their big holiday tentpole. And there's a chance (improbable at this point) that Pikmin 4 hasn't been moved to the NX and might be released in there too.

Even if no NX form factor comes out next year, I just don't see a place where it won't be completely overshadowed.

FluxWaveZ

Apparently people are predicting like a 10k opening in Japan, if thats the case it will sell alot better in the west.

In a year where it will have to share the console JRPG spotlight with games like Final Fantasy XV and Persona 5? Whatever this game's opening sales turn out to be in Japan, there is no way that the Western market Wii U audience would somehow be more receptive to the kind of game #FE is.

Sandfox

I'm at a loss as to where Nintendo can even stick it. Star Fox is their Spring release, Pokken is a lock for mid-late Summer, and Zelda is their big holiday tentpole.

Even if no NX form factor comes out next year, I just don't see a place where it won't be completely overshadowed.

There's like 5 other retail titles announced for the Wii U in the west so there's more than enough room for it. Now if you want to look at games on other platforms overshadowing it then that will happen no matter what.

sörine;190584521 said:
Performa Overclocked!

I wonder if Nintendo will bother, maybe they let Atlus selfpublish? Could go nicely alongside EOV and SMT3NX. :)

I think they'll wait a until 2017 or so before doing it.

-Horizon-

Come on NA, we can beat that!

Honestly, they should do a similar promotion with Fire Emblem Fates where if you buy both you get eshop credit. Didn't Nintendo say they'll talk about or introduce the membership/reward system sometime next year? They should consider doing it!

Kanann

From all that I have seen of #FE and all that I have done in P2: IS (which is a decent bit) I couldn't be anymore confused by this statement. They seem nothing alike whatsoever in gameplay or story and that idol nonsense really doesn't appeal to me at all. And P2:IS is far and away one of the best rpgs I've played in both regards- gameplay and story.

In what way is there any similarity? Can you give me some example somehow without spoilers? Because this is probably the most "whut?" inducing post I've seen in sometime.

short
- It's old school Megaten setting in enterainment business with some FE/SMT cameos

long

- straightforward story with sub events in between each chapters
- character interaction is massive with out any dating sim
- strange phenomena occur in town but everyone get use to it very fast, that mean story move very fast without filler
- dungeons design are great but not too complicate
- serious but not too dark
- can save everywhere
- very stylist

The battle system is closer to Nocturne then anything Persona has ever achieved.

I think it's mix between Persona and basic turn base RPG,
and party combo is more SJ than Nocturne, easier too (I'm playing on hard)

Tsutaya's Ranking Week 52 2015 Biggest week of the year

01./02. [3DS] Monster Hunter X <ACT> (Capcom)
02./01. [3DS] Monster Strike <RPG> (Mixi)
03.00. [PSV] Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme Vs-Force <ACT> (Bandai Namco Games)
04./04. [WIU] Splatoon <ACT> (Nintendo)
05./12. [3DS] Yo-kai Watch Busters: White Dog Squad <ACT> (Level 5)
06./03. [PS4] Fallout 4 <RPG> (Bethesda Softworks)
07./14. [3DS] Yo-kai Watch Busters: Red Cat Team <ACT> (Level 5)
08./10. [WIU] Super Mario Maker <ETC> (Nintendo)
09./15. [PSV] Minecraft: PlayStation Vita Edition <ADV> (Sony Computer Entertainment)
10./06. [3DS] Disney Magic World 2: My Happy Life <ETC> (Bandai Namco Games)
11./17. [3DS] Rhythm Heaven: The Best+ <ACT> (Nintendo)
12./08. [3DS] Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam <RPG> (Nintendo)
13./16. [3DS] Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer <ETC> (Nintendo)
14./00. [3DS] Medarot 9: Kabuto Ver. <RPG> (Rocket Company)
15./19. [3DS] Sumikko Gurashi: Omise Hajimerundesu <ETC> (Nippon Columbia)
16./00. [WIU] Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem <SLG> (Nintendo)
17./07. [PSV] Exist Archive: The Other Side of the Sky <RPG> (Spike Chunsoft)
18./29. [3DS] Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer (NFC Reader / Writer Set) <ETC> (Nintendo)
19./00. [3DS] Medarot 9: Kuwagata Ver. <RPG> (Rocket Company)
20./25. [PS4] Star Wars: Battlefront <ACT> (Electronic Arts)

Debuting one rank above Exist Archive would have been kinda mediocre if the lauched were aligned, but this is Exist Archive's week 2. Looks like there is no Fortissimo Edition on Tsutaya though, it is supposed to be above the standard one. And this is when the Wii U is having the best momentum of the year. What kind of message are Wii U users sending here ? Basically, two games are enough for the whole year, thanks ? Is Tsubasa Oribe getting a micro-bikini for the NX port ? So much questions.

Come on NA, we can beat that!

Honestly, they should do a similar promotion with Fire Emblem Fates where if you buy both you get eshop credit. Didn't Nintendo say they'll talk about or introduce the membership/reward system sometime next year? They should consider doing it!
Why would they do that? There's probably a 3DS RPG that would get a bigger boost from such a promotion (and actually, they could have something like "purchase all 3 routes of Fire Emblem Fates, get $x eshop credit!" too).
So around 220k NA?
actually, about that...

duckroll

What kind of message are Wii U users sending here ? Basically, two games are enough for the whole year, thanks

The same message they have been sending for years now, which I have pointed out again and again. Most WiiU owners are likely not exclusive WiiU owners. They have other devices to play games on, and they don't feel any need to "support" a system by buying anything that is released on it if they're not interested. The idea that every owner of a console is some sort of dedicated fan who chose that console specifically and will only want to play games on that console is not reality.

Thoraxes

Why would they do that? There's probably a 3DS RPG that would get a bigger boost from such a promotion (and actually, they could have something like "buy the other route for 50% off!" too).

actually, about that...

How about...

Fire Emblem Fates and SMT IV FINAL.

Just like the good ol' days.

-Horizon-

Why would they do that? There's probably a 3DS RPG that would get a bigger boost from such a promotion (and actually, they could have something like "buy the other route for 50% off!" too).

actually, about that...

I mean it was a push for SMT and FE back then. I don't see why it can't be the same here since its another Atlus game.

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe

The Wii U regional breakdown being North American-centric to an insane extent may be that amazing thing. It's a much larger audience and they are also Nintendo die hards. I wouldn't count the West combined out.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Cheers for the info. :D
Would it be right of me to say that this is the kind of thinking that Nintendo Garage had with Splatoon then? Either way, I'd love for Nintendo to spend some more time with their market research for the games that they'd like Atlus and PlatinumGames to create for them. #FE is such a "Vita game". lool
Yeah, I've mentioned this a few times, but here's the last time I covered what I felt the fundamental difference was between the approach of Splatoon and #FE and why the former succeeded while the latter failed: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=189766289&postcount=476

err what lol
I honestly don't know why Nintendo/Atlus went down such a route to attract a JRPG audience. Were they trying to replicate the success of Persona, if so, surely they could see how bad the game is at imitating what made Persona such a beloved series.

I like making this joke about Barry Goodman's design.

I meant this in terms of who they've been trying to appeal to rather recently.

For example, here are a couple of scenes added into Persona 4 for the Vita version that I felt really telegraphed the direction Atlus has taken.

Note that they are NSFW. Spoilers as well obviously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewGSuvGMhF4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPCmsll5lPs

They even started adding this kind of stuff to Etrian Odyssey though I'm going to avoid linking that given how young the girls look and how um... far the images go.

From this perspective I feel the direction they went with #FE fits in pretty naturally in terms of trying to appeal to the same audience.

Yasumi

Banned
Yeah, even as someone who's into SMT/Persona and the Neptunia/Omega Quintet kind of stuff, it feels like they misunderstood the demographic, and personally, it just seems unappealing.

From all of the media I've seen, it plays the whole moe idol thing incredibly straight, and is saccharin throughout (unless there's some heavy late-game subversion). It's almost like they're trying to go after the Love Live/Aikatsu audience. Omega Quintet's at least got some subversion going on, with some dark, gruesome stuff happening later on, giving it some level of gravitas. Neptunia's more of a comedy than anything else, and very self-aware of its dorkiness. When it does do serious, it does it decently well.

Fire Emblem has predominantly been a series of medieval warfare, politics, and conquering lands, whereas SMT is about the war between angels, demons, and humans, and the themes that go along with each. It's like they tried to shove the iconography of both into the Omega Quintet mold, but left out the darker themes that would appeal to fans of either. It's got dorky stuff going on, like the giant maid costume or dance attacks, but it doesn't acknowledge them in a way that makes it goofy, it's just played straight.

I don't know, it's just conveying a sense of hollowness to me, unsure of what it wants to be, and who it wants to appeal to, and it fails to appeal to any of its most lucrative potential demographics. Unfulfilling in a way like eating cotton candy. Even on other systems, I feel it would have trouble selling any significant amount with the image it's pushing.

Feel free to ignore because lolYasumiWiiUBias, but SMTxFE was something I was really hoping would turn out well. The result's just kind of disappointing.

Mory Dunz

Debuting one rank above Exist Archive would have been kinda mediocre if the lauched were aligned, but this is Exist Archive's week 2. Looks like there is no Fortissimo Edition on Tsutaya though, it is supposed to be above the standard one. And this is when the Wii U is having the best momentum of the year. What kind of message are Wii U users sending here ? Basically, two games are enough for the whole year, thanks ? Is Tsubasa Oribe getting a micro-bikini for the NX port ? So much questions.

Wii U owners are buying MH and other 3DS games.

edit:
eff, duckroll just alluded to the same thing. Now I'm not unique.

Draxal

Almost? Lol. It's Love Live to the max.

Kiria from the game is voiced by one of the love live girls so this is really true. However, men actually exist in this universe. One of the Big failings of this game is doesn't go hard enough at the female fandom of fire Emblem.

I meant this in terms of who they've been trying to appeal to rather recently.

For example, here are a couple of scenes added into Persona 4 for the Vita version that I felt really telegraphed the direction Atlus has taken.

Note that they are NSFW. Spoilers as well obviously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewGSuvGMhF4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPCmsll5lPs

They even started adding this kind of stuff to Etrian Odyssey though I'm going to avoid linking that given how young the girls look and how um... far the images go.

From this perspective I feel the direction they went with #FE fits in pretty naturally in terms of trying to appeal to the same audience.

Honestly, Persona 4: Dancing all Night is exactly like this and #FE is almost a continuation of that game.

The same message they have been sending for years now, which I have pointed out again and again. Most WiiU owners are likely not exclusive WiiU owners. They have other devices to play games on, and they don't feel any need to "support" a system by buying anything that is released on it if they're not interested. The idea that every owner of a console is some sort of dedicated fan who chose that console specifically and will only want to play games on that console is not reality.

I don't see anything wrong in what you say, but I guess you can apply this to every other platform in every situation and explain easily why a game is bombing, then. "That game is bombing because there are other platforms and other games on the market". Well ok >_<

What we have here is a JRPG, a genre whose Wii U owners should be starving for, from Atlus (usually popular on Nintendo platforms), published and marketed by Nintendo. I'm going to judge by the numbers, but I think it should have been a little bit higher, honestly. There are not even others significant JRPG right now on other systems.

FluxWaveZ

Honestly, Persona 4: Dancing all Night is exactly like this and #FE is almost a continuation of that game.

Absolutely not. I haven't played #FE, but from all I've seen and from what Yasumi has said, the game plays the idol and entertainment concept completely straight. Persona 4: Dancing All Night starts the game off with an idol killing herself because she can't handle the pressure anymore. And proceeds to visit themes that you'd expect from Perfect Blue.

The thing about #FE is the "fanservice" elements they implemented to reach that certain target audience seemingly pervades the entire game, and not only sections of them. There's a dramatic difference when the whole game is about that, instead of the game being fundamentally about something completely different with optional or limited aspects of fanservice.

It's not a minor thing: this is what everyone talked about ever since #FE was re-revealed in April up to now. Having the debut trailer have a teenage girl spin around to undress herself while people in the background have a shocked expression is how they portrayed this game as, and what it actually seems to be. That's a big deal with the "core" audience that would be buying a console JRPG.

Draxal

Absolutely not. I haven't played #FE, but from all I've seen and from what Yasumi has said, the game plays the idol and entertainment concept completely straight. Persona 4: Dancing All Night starts the game off with an idol killing herself because she can't handle the pressure anymore. And proceeds to visit themes that you'd expect from Perfect Blue.

The thing about #FE is the "fanservice" elements they implemented to reach that certain target audience seemingly pervades the entire game, and not only sections of them. There's a dramatic difference when the whole game is about that, instead of the game being fundamentally about something completely different with optional or limited aspects of fanservice.

P4 dancing all night is all about going to rescue the princesses (woops Kanamin Kitchen members) who have all hidden flaws, just like every idol master/love live show has. The plot is paper thin, and is just an exercise to have the scooby doo gang continue their escapades while dancing the night away.

FluxWaveZ

P4 dancing all night is all about going to rescue the princesses (woops Kanamin Kitchen members) who have all hidden flaws, just like every idol master/love live show has.

That's fair as a reduction of what it is, but that reduction is meaningless when it comes to most of the people who will be buying the games. People like to say how much Genei Ibun Roku #FE is like Persona 4, but this game wouldn't sell nearly as well as Persona 4 Golden has if it was on the Vita. It's about the package, and while P4D is 100% fanservice, it's not the type #FE goes for.

It's a weird discussion point, though, because P4D is a rhythm game, and that game has done better than #FE ever will.

Scum

Yeah, I've mentioned this a few times, but here's the last time I covered what I felt the fundamental difference was between the approach of Splatoon and #FE and why the former succeeded while the latter failed: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=189766289&postcount=476

Cheers for the read, and yeah, NCL needs to get their market research for these type of titles spot on.
Also, missing out on mid tier gaming is a travesty that NCL needs to fix, post haste. Stealing the Vita's audience and enticing them onto the NX handheld (Nintendo Pocket) is a must.

Yasumi

Banned
P4 dancing all night is all about going to rescue the princesses (woops Kanamin Kitchen members) who have all hidden flaws, just like every idol master/love live show has. The plot is paper thin, and is just an exercise to have the scooby doo gang continue their escapades while dancing the night away.
It's paper thin because it's an established franchise with established characters, creating a context to justify a canonical rhythm game spinoff. Only so much can be done with that concept. It was never going to have a deep story.

#FE had a much greater opportunity to be something more. Original characters, two long running, thematically heavy series to draw story beats from, and a clean slate to establish a new franchise.

And the result is a silly saccharine RPG that plays it incredibly safe thematically, and tries to appeal to an audience far removed from classic FE or SMT. Equating it with a silly rhythm game spinoff isn't a good look.

Draxal

That's fair as a reduction of what it is, but that reduction is meaningless when it comes to most of the people who will be buying the games. People like to say how much Genei Ibun Roku #FE is like Persona 4, but this game wouldn't sell nearly as well as Persona 4 Golden has if it was on the Vita. It's about the package, and while P4D is 100% fanservice, it's not the type #FE goes for.

It's a weird discussion point, though, because P4D is a rhythm game, and that game has done better than #FE ever will.

It's a discussion point in that both games have idols thrown at your left and right and both were developed by Atlus when Nirolak specifically discussing modern trends of Atlus developed games and the markets that they're trying to appeal to.

I haven't compared #FE to Persona 4 (G), as the original Persona 4 was made in a different era.

It's paper thin because it's an established franchise with established characters, creating a context to justify a canonical rhythm game spinoff. Only so much can be done with that concept. It was never going to have a deep story.

#FE had a much greater opportunity to be something more. Original characters, two long running, thematically heavy series to draw story beats from, and a clean slate to establish a new franchise.

And the result is a silly saccharine RPG that plays it incredibly safe thematically, and tries to appeal to an audience far removed from classic FE or SMT. Equating it with a silly rhythm game spinoff isn't a good look.

I was continuing the context of Nirolak's point (what modern Atlus is trying to appeal to throwing idols left and right at you), not trying to compare the storyline/gameplay merits of both of them (as I don't know the storyline/gameplay of #fe) until Flux brought me into that tangent. Context matters.

Ōkami

By the looks of things Nintendo won't be releasing the Wii U version of the newest Mario & Sonic in Japan.

So that's a grand total of 5 Wii U games for Japan in 2016: Mario Tennis, Pokken, Star Fox and two Zelda games.

Cheers for the read, and yeah, NCL needs to get their market research for these type of titles spot on.
Also, missing out on mid tier gaming is a travesty that NCL needs to fix, post haste. Stealing the Vita's audience and enticing them onto the NX handheld (Nintendo Pocket) is a must.

Why is it necessary for the NX to steal the Vita's audience? Pretty sure Vita's demographic is shunned.

The PSP and the Vita both share a core demographic, it's a shame Sony won't follow up with a successor to continue to sell to that demo.

I'm very interested on how the Vita will sell in 2016, it's getting a good push from Sqaure Enix. Games that would 'target' the Nintendo audience are coming out on PS4/Vita. Dragon Quest Builders, World of Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest Heroes 2, and that Tokyo RPG Factory game.

It's a shame Sqaure Enix is just supporting the Vita.

It's not Wii U owners' fault if the game isn't appealing. The Wii U is my only home console and I couldn't care less about this game. I don't even think it would be a big success on the 3DS either. It looks like the kind of games people buy a Vita for, not a Nintendo system.

FluxWaveZ

It's a discussion point in that both games have idols thrown at your left and right and both were developed by Atlus when Nirolak specifically discussing modern trends of Atlus developed games and the markets that they're trying to appeal to.

I haven't compared #FE to Persona 4 (G), as the original Persona 4 was made in a different era.

Well, that's the thing. I just do not believe that P4D and #FE are trying to appeal to the same target audience. "Idols" is only one facet of it; the execution on that element is what is important. It'd be like saying "modern high school teenagers" to compare Persona 4 to Natsuiro High School.

Like, I could maybe see the comparison when the game was first revealed, but there's a very real difference between the tone of the content marketed for P4D and the tone marketed for #FE. Sure, they both have DLC swimsuit costumes and stories that revolve around entertainment, but I can just point to how the community reception was to both games to note a tangible difference. There are the elements of fanservice that target those specific audiences, but there's a spectrum between Persona 4 Golden/Fire Emblem Awakening/Shin Megami Tensei IV Final and Conception II/Omega Quintet/Genei Ibun Roku.

sörine

Banned
&#332;kami;190591130 said:
By the looks of things Nintendo won't be releasing the Wii U version of the newest Mario & Sonic in Japan.

So that's a grand total of 5 Wii U games for Japan in 2016: Mario Tennis, Pokken, Star Fox and two Zelda games.
Mario & Sonic 5 Wii U was confirmed for Japan in 2016 already, it just hasn't been dated yet. Maybe it's been pushed back to accomdate Sega's arcade version release which is based on the Wii U version?

duckroll

I don't see anything wrong in what you say, but I guess you can apply this to every other platform in every situation and explain easily why a game is bombing, then. "That game is bombing because there are other platforms and other games on the market". Well ok >_<

What we have here is a JRPG, a genre whose Wii U owners should be starving for, from Atlus (usually popular on Nintendo platforms), published and marketed by Nintendo. I'm going to judge by the numbers, but I think it should have been a little bit higher, honestly. There are not even others significant JRPG right now on other systems.

Your question wasn't about why the game was bombing. It was what sort of message WiiU users are sending. They're not sending any message, because WiiU users are not a group of users who only own a WiiU and specifically only play games on that one system. And yes, this will apply to any other platform with relatively dead support. The same questions were asked before when attach ratios were really low for PS3 and PS4. "What are the owners playing?", "What are they even buying throughout the year?"

Often people like to think that just because someone buys a system which has poor support, they are "starving" for games. That's hardly true. The reality is that people could buy a system for various reasons. They might just want one game on it, they might buy it to play certain games with friends and family, they might buy it because it has a bunch of games they want to play for it. If someone buys a system, and it has tons of ongoing support, they might be content with just having that system and exclusively game on it. This is generally what happened in the PS2 era for a lot of people.

But if a system has poor support, it can get written off as a loss and just left alone. People don't always feel obligated to buy whatever is released just because there are very few releases. It's just a game machine and for most people gaming isn't even their primary hobby. So they can find other things to play - either on another platform, or on their phones, or even doing other things instead. If a game comes along that gets a lot of buzz, especially if it has multiplayer, those who own the system will no doubt be inclined to pick it up. We've seen this with Splatoon and Mario Maker. It is not that 2 games are "enough" but rather that every year Nintendo only manages to release about 2 games which get that sort of reception and word of mouth.

I see no evidence at all that WiiU owners, or any platform in general, is "starving" for JRPGs. Is there any sign that JRPGs are particularly popular one Nintendo hardware these days? If not, why would "WiiU owners" in particular be starving for JRPGs? JRPGs fans who happen to own a WiiU are more than likely to have other systems, and hence they won't be "starving" for JRPGs. Is #FE a particularly appealing JRPG to begin with? Who does it appeal to? Do these people have WiiUs? I think these are the questions which relate to the failure of the release. There is no larger "message" about the WiiU hardware. Anything we want to know about how dead the ecosystem on the WiiU is, we already knew a year or two ago. Nothing has changed and nothing will change at this point.

Mr Swine

Banned
Tsutaya's Ranking Week 52 2015 Biggest week of the year

01./02. [3DS] Monster Hunter X <ACT> (Capcom)
02./01. [3DS] Monster Strike <RPG> (Mixi)
03.00. [PSV] Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme Vs-Force <ACT> (Bandai Namco Games)
04./04. [WIU] Splatoon <ACT> (Nintendo)
05./12. [3DS] Yo-kai Watch Busters: White Dog Squad <ACT> (Level 5)
06./03. [PS4] Fallout 4 <RPG> (Bethesda Softworks)
07./14. [3DS] Yo-kai Watch Busters: Red Cat Team <ACT> (Level 5)
08./10. [WIU] Super Mario Maker <ETC> (Nintendo)
09./15. [PSV] Minecraft: PlayStation Vita Edition <ADV> (Sony Computer Entertainment)
10./06. [3DS] Disney Magic World 2: My Happy Life <ETC> (Bandai Namco Games)
11./17. [3DS] Rhythm Heaven: The Best+ <ACT> (Nintendo)
12./08. [3DS] Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam <RPG> (Nintendo)
13./16. [3DS] Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer <ETC> (Nintendo)
14./00. [3DS] Medarot 9: Kabuto Ver. <RPG> (Rocket Company)
15./19. [3DS] Sumikko Gurashi: Omise Hajimerundesu <ETC> (Nippon Columbia)
16./00. [WIU] Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem <SLG> (Nintendo)
17./07. [PSV] Exist Archive: The Other Side of the Sky <RPG> (Spike Chunsoft)
18./29. [3DS] Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer (NFC Reader / Writer Set) <ETC> (Nintendo)
19./00. [3DS] Medarot 9: Kuwagata Ver. <RPG> (Rocket Company)
20./25. [PS4] Star Wars: Battlefront <ACT> (Electronic Arts)

I guess that Vita will sell better in week 52 this year compared to last? The gap is shrinking, I wonder if it can close the gap before the week 53

Top Bottom