• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metaphor: ReFantazio Releases on October 11 | Pre Orders now open

Gexxy1

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Because I like romance? And I'm hardly the only one. Atlus has had a habit of putting it into a lot of their games, not just Persona.
I love Persona but there is not actual romance because your character silence and there is not much chemistry between and MC and romantic partners, especially compare to something like Tifa and Cloud or Yuna and Tidus.

I disagree. A large part of the game is about forging bonds. Romance is one form of a bond, one of the most significant ones at that.
In this game the bond is mostly their support for election to take the throne, that one of the big reason why in this you are traveling between cities to increase your popularly and get support, basically similar to our election campaign.

In fact in this world they think our world is paradise, I wouldn't be surprised they took out election system applied to their own.

u-s-elections-presidential-handshake.jpg
handshake-atlus.gif

Last edited:

Elios83

Looking forward to this game but I must say that the art style they chose is really difficult to be transposed effectively with the huge technical limitations their engine has.
The game looks like a brown mess a lot of times. For now I'll wait to preorder.

Atlus announced their plans for the Anime Expo 2024. The company has revealed a panel with details surrounding their upcoming JRPG Metaphor: ReFantazio. Further, Katsura Hashino and Shigenori Soejima, known for their work on the Persona series, will also be in attendance as Guests of Honor to talk about the game. Anime Expo will take place in Los Angeles at the Los Angeles Convention Center from July 4 through July 7, 2024.

ATLUS Presents: The World of Metaphor: ReFantazio featuring Katsura Hashino & Shigenori Soejima​

• Date & Time: Friday, July 5, 2024 from 10:30AM to 11:20AM PT
  • Description: Travel beyond Fantasy with Metaphor: ReFantazio! Join Director Katsura Hashino & Character Designer Shigenori Soejima for an exciting panel revealing exclusive characters and unseen footage. Explore game development, character designing, and world-building magic.
Earlier this month, Anime Expo announced that it will recognize both Katsura Hashino and Shigenori Soejima as Guests of Honor at Anime Expo 2024. Katsura Hashino is a game director and producer working at ATLUS, responsible for notable titles, including Persona 3, Persona 4, Persona 5, Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne, and Catherine. After launching his production unit “Studio Zero” within ATLUS, he is presently immersed in developing the highly anticipated new JRPG Metaphor: ReFantazio.

Top Bottom