• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft Trademarks Scalebound

p3tran

Banned
So this is all it's about, so transparent. Your argument about knowing the rules... LOL. "hey, you know a shit damaging rule. That means it's not a shit damaging rule and you can't complain about it!" Logic, whats dat?

You're also essentially factually incorrect on every score. Almost every indie who has gone on record has said it is bad and seriously damaging (and their opinion means infinitely more than yours and mine), we had an entire thread filled with GAF indies giving testimonies about how bad it is and I've listed all the other reasons it's bad.

The whole conversation would have already been dead if you had exercised the self-control to skip the posts you don't like. It's OK, not every conversation has to be engaged and if it was too off topic to mention it along with my Scalebound comment due to the serious concerns I have you could have just skipped it and nobody would have cared.

No goalposts have been moved. I can show you a list I made literally back in January 2014 (might have been February, can't be sure until I look it up) and posted on GAF where I put a contrite list of things MS would have to change for me to be on board. They've fixed it all but the ID@Xbox parity clause, which is not only one of the more serious issues on the list in the first place, but has seriously industry wide implications for the most vital, vulnerable and aspirational devs around. The fact that you think it's "nitpicks" showcases the type of empathy you have for people including fellow GAFers, but that's besides the point.

Here is the list from back then:

• No Kinect with my system
• $299.99
• Stop lying about your system power

• End ID@Xbox Parity Clause
• Refocus for gamers
• Apps like Netflix, etc behind paywall

No goalposts have been shifted

It's so sad. You guys are so caught up in system wars nonsense that you're incapable of recognizing the genuine concern of a gamer for the most vulnerable devs in the industry. I think that's a damning indictment of the type of individual some posters are.

I dont understand what you mean by "transparent"?
as I wrote already, its only basic decision-making that is involved in any business.

you want to sell time exclusivity to sony? go ahead, but you already know microsoft wont accept your game afterwards.
pretty simple, right?

if you have a great game and you took the decision to get some pocket money in exchange for a months exclusivity, and that cost you full platform exclusivity in the end, hey, thats business 101 for you. you learn as you live. plan and execute your business better the next time.
or not, but whatever you do, I dont want to read about it in every AAA exclusive thread. its off topic and derailing.

like your personal "wall of excuses". nice of you to post it, yet I dont see any relation to scalebound. or to forza horizon2. or to sunset overdrive. you understand what I mean?

oh so you admit I'm consistent and not moving goalposts then >:)

I edited my post with new comment and deleted the other stuff because it's clear nobody is open to understanding why it's so important in this topic, which is why I'm not sure you guys even responded. And if something is too far off topic, as this now clearly is since it's ALL we're focusing on now, just ignore and skip. Nobody is offended. Then the point dies.

The only reason why I keep mentioning this is because it remains the last serious problem. Because I always hope someone from MS reads topics like these, I tend to add an addendum comment to my main comment about whatever the subject is in hopes someone from MS reads it and maybe one day opens their heart and seriously contemplates the damage it is doing. It's nothing more sinister than that. I just really care about my indie friends irl and on GAF. We'd be all hearts and rainbows if we can get MS to change this one last thing. XBO gamers win too :)

Just understand, it gets to be extremely annoying seeing you say the same spiel, repackaged in various threads.

"I reaaaaaally want to buy an XB1 but..."

Apparently (reading some of the responses in this very thread) I am not alone in thinking this.

Amir0x

Banned
^ Everyone posts repetitive shit repackaged. It's just nobody notices when it's positive.

I dont understand what you mean by "transparent"?
as I wrote already, its only basic decision-making that is involved in any business.

you want to sell time exclusivity to sony? go ahead, but you already know microsoft wont accept your game afterwards.
pretty simple, right?

if you have a great game and you took the decision to get some pocket money in exchange for a months exclusivity, and that cost you full platform exclusivity in the end, hey, thats business 101 for you. you learn as you live. plan and execute your business better the next time.
or not, but whatever you do, I dont want to read about it in every AAA exclusive thread. its off topic and derailing.

like your personal "wall of excuses". nice of you to post it, yet I dont see any relation to scalebound. or to forza horizon2. or to sunset overdrive. you understand what I mean?

i edited this whole post out on last page before you responded here and added new closing comments so I'm not going to continue this subject for reasons explained on last page.

Just want to illustrate that you got so outraged because I added one little sentence to the end of my comment about Scalebound about the clause. So next time just skip the one little sentence and no further discussion would be had. You don't have to read it ever, self-control is all that's required. I shouldn't have engaged you anyway knowing how you argued about this before.

One sentence :p

StuBurns

Banned
I've moved the goal posts for buying an XBO, kind of anyway, I would have never bought one with always online or Kinect. All my actual issues have been resolved, now it just needs enough exclusives for me to justify buying it. That could just be Scalebound, it could never happen, we'll see, but until my real issues were addressed, I wasn't even thinking about the practical buying decision.

Facism

i understand you, amibr0. I think the parity clause is damaging, as you've mentioned in many posts previously. I also understand and accept that it's the one thing that keeps you from "jumping in." I assume you have friends that work independently and are or can be affected by this sort of thing, so standing by them is good form.

Sometimes people want to present a rose without telling others that fertiliser was used to grow it. It takes a lot of mental stamina to acknowledge and engage those people, which you regularly do.

p3tran

Banned
^ Everyone posts repetitive shit repackaged. It's just nobody notices when it's positive.

i edited this whole post out on last page before you responded here and added new closing comments so I'm not going to continue this subject for reasons explained on last page.

Just want to illustrate that you got so outraged because I added one little sentence to the end of my comment about Scalebound about the clause. So next time just skip the one little sentence and no further discussion would be had. You don't have to read it ever, self-control is all that's required. I shouldn't have engaged you anyway knowing how you argued about this before.

One sentence :p

you got all your stuff wrong:
first, I am not outraged, and second, I am not alone thinking what I wrote above. you know it. you can read it too.

you have to realize that starting this "indie no parity - fight for your indie dev's rights" off topic story, in each and every AAA exclusive game, well thats textbook derailment/trolling my friend.
on top of it its a bullshit "demand" (as I explained above), which makes the particular case even worse.

I fell for this story of yours in horizon 2 topic. I even reserved a spot for you in forzaGAF. I mean, can you believe that?
but seeing your story rinse-repeat-rinse-repeat in every xbox exclusive game is a bit tiring, and definitely I dont see it being beneficial to -not only this one, but- any topic that you post it to.

you yourself speak about self control. so exercise it

p.s.
also, if you really have indie friends and you do want to give them some good advice, here is some: next time when they negotiate with sony for a month's exclusivity, they better put on the table getting paid for lifetime console exclusivity, because that's exactly what they are offering at that point. my 2c's from a business perspective, even though I am not an indie dev.

now, if only we could have in the future threads about exclusive AAA games WITHOUT talking instead about indie parity clause, that would be great :)

on topic:
I never thought that that sunset overdrive trailer could describe closely how the game would play, but ..it did.
because of that, I will watch again the scalebound trailer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBLy8xmqQHg
anything more that this, do we have yet?

Amir0x

Banned
p3tran you're the one derailing the topic now. I can't explain to you why you keep demonstrating you literally don't understand the first thing about what the problem is with the policy based off your continued comments without derailing further, so if you're really interested in genuine understanding PM me and I'll lay it out as detailed as possible.

Yuterald

I've fallen out of the loop in nearly all gaming-related topics and issues. What the fuck is this Indy Parity Claus? Don't feel like using google or re-reading this thread.

On topic, I wonder when we'll first see footage of Scale. I hope we don't have to wait until next E3. That's going to be a long Winter, if that's the case. After being slightly disappointed with Bayonetta 2 (which I'm attributing to a difference in directors) I'm hoping Kamiya brings his shit again with this game.

Amir0x

Banned
I've fallen out of the loop in nearly all gaming-related topics and issues. What the fuck is this Indy Parity Claus? Don't feel like using google or re-reading this thread.

On topic, I wonder when we'll first see footage of Scale. I hope we don't have to wait until next E3. That's going to be a long Winter, if that's the case. After being slightly disappointed with Bayonetta 2 (which I'm attributing to a difference in directors) I'm hoping Kamiya brings his shit again with this game.

I'll PM you about the first thing.

It's a 2016 release, no? And we only seen a CG trailer so far not too long ago. So I think it's safe to assume E3 2015 at the very minimum, but maybe even as far as Gamescom.

Everyone ganging up on Ami. Pretty disgusting sight to be honest.

I applaud Ami for having principles and sticking with them. If it wasn't for the fact that I love certain MS IP and I absolutely needed to play DR3 at launch, I never would have got one and still wouldn't have one right now due to the indie parity clause.

It's incredibly damaging to everyone. Not just developers, but gamers too. I don't want to wait weeks or months because a developer had to delay finished versions so can they get their game out on X1 at the same time too. The hell with that. MS deserves to be dragged over piping hot coals, but are they?

The hell they are. The state that games journalism is currently in means they nothing to address this disgusting clause and apply pressure, so all we have is our principles and for that, I applaud and fully support Ami and his decision not to buy an X1 until the clause is removed.

Sure, sure, MS 'allows' some developers to ignore the clause and release months after PS4, so in that case, why not just remove it altogether? Why does it even exist?

The reason it exists because even if it forces one developer to delay their game, they've won. That's one less game that's not on PS4 or Wii U first.

Everyone ganging up on Ami. Pretty disgusting sight to be honest.

I applaud Ami for having principles and sticking with them. If it wasn't for the fact that I love certain MS IP and I absolutely needed to play DR3 at launch, I never would have got one and still wouldn't have one right now due to the indie parity clause.

It's incredibly damaging to everyone. Not just developers, but gamers too. I don't want to wait weeks or months because a developer had to delay finished versions so can they get their game out on X1 at the same time too. The hell with that. MS deserves to be dragged over piping hot coals, but are they?

The hell they are. The state that games journalism is currently in means they nothing to address this disgusting clause and apply pressure, so all we have is our principles and for that, I applaud and fully support Ami and his decision not to buy an X1 until the clause is removed.

Sure, sure, MS 'allows' some developers to ignore the clause and release months after PS4, so in that case, why not just remove it altogether? Why does it even exist?

The reason it exists because even if it forces one developer to delay their game, they've won. That's one less game that's not on PS4 or Wii U first.

Dude you are just pissed that you got an xb1 poster and not a free game.

p3tran

Banned
Yes, because it's not like I haven't spoken about how disgusting the parity clause is in the past. I'm only doing so now because I'm pissed I didn't get a free game.

Jog on with that shit.

miles if I knew, I would not have redeemed my code for LIMBO and would have given it to you instead :p

you deserve that game, for free :D

StuBurns

Banned
I think the launch parity thing is kind of stupid, but I don't think it's immoral. It comes from a good place. MS don't want their users to feel like second class citizens, that's a good thing. I haven't actually seen/heard any really negative repercussions so far, although I think it's obviously backfired. For example, the Ethan Carter developers are just doing it on PS4 and they may port it to XBO if and when the PS4 version is done depending on MS. That's fucking stupid, because getting a game late is still much better than never.

Amir0x

Banned
Do we know yet if Scalebound is supposed to be a more action oriented title like Metal Gear Rising or Bayonetta or if it's supposed to be more like Monster Hunter or something else entirely?

It's so hard to find any concrete details on the game, Platinum is so fucking on fire though it's impossible not to sit up and pay attention.

StuBurns said:
I haven't actually seen/heard any really negative repercussions so far

There have actually been a ton so far. I'll expand on it in another topic ya'll can read for those who actually remain interested. I did not mean for this topic to be a battleground for this, I only added that little sentence to my Scalebound comment as I always do in topics I think MS reps might read. Just a show of solidarity for my friends irl and on GAF who are indie devs.

Takao

Banned
MGR sold quite well on the PC though. Maybe console exclusive to the PS4, I think they would still allow it to come out on PC.

It did? When you look at Konami's fiscal reports, PC is always behind even Vita in software unit sales. Konami hasn't released a Vita outside of Japan since Silent Hill: Book of Memories in October 2012.

Instead of shitting up every xb1 thread with the parity stuff why don't you create a thread dedicated to it? At some point it just comes off as concern trolling.

BadWolf

Wait, does that parity thing mean that the X1 won't get major indie games like No Man's Sky, Hellblade etc. at all?

Amir0x

Banned
Phil Spencer will make selective exceptions if the indie is "big" enough. He already said No Man's Sky is a game they want so I suspect that will be high on the list. It will just come much later if it does come.

Please let's move on to Scalebound again, I'm glad some of you do seem to be interested now but the one sentence comment that started this was meant to show solidarity for my indie friends irl and on GAF, not to derail things. I am sorry I engaged on this score, genuinely. I made this topic about the problem back in December 2013 (lol goalposts move guys), so move there and I'll post an in depth analysis of what it has done so far.

Phil Spencer will make selective exceptions if the indie is "big" enough. He already said No Man's Sky is a game they want so I suspect that will be high on the list. It will just come much later if it does come.

Please let's move on to Scalebound again, I'm glad some of you do seem to be interested by the one sentence comment that started this was meant to show solidarity for my indie friends irl and on GAF, not to derail things. I am sorry I engaged on this score, genuinely.

Gets last word in then asks everyone to move on. Never change.

miles if I knew, I would not have redeemed my code for LIMBO and would have given it to you instead :p

you deserve that game, for free :D

Awesome for even thinking about doing such a thing, but you're cool.

Didn't care for Limbo four years ago, doubt I'll care for it now. I'll give my code away should MS feel generous enough to send me one. Although their generosity might be tapped out after such giving me such an amazing limited edition poster.

Not good enough. Game is 4 years old. He wants sunset overdrive now or he will keep on crying.

You know full well it's not about getting a free game, but it suits your pathetic warrior thought process to turn it into just that.

You're a disgrace.

StuBurns

Banned
Do we know yet if Scalebound is supposed to be a more action oriented title like Metal Gear Rising or Bayonetta or if it's supposed to be more like Monster Hunter or something else entirely?

It's so hard to find any concrete details on the game, Platinum is so fucking on fire though it's impossible not to sit up and pay attention.
We really don't know anything. It's kind of funny that the trailer's transformations remind me of that UE3.5 tech demo, which was rumored to be a new IP in development that was reminiscent of Prototype, so even though I think it'll be absolutely nothing like that, I still have the game connected with Prototype in my head.

My fear is it's a monster fighting game, as in playing as the monsters. I don't think it's a character action game, I think the whole set up of the trailer was just making fun of DmC really. Obviously you see four dudes of different color, which means multiplayer of some sort, presumably co-op, but the transforming clothes suggest a MonHun clone isn't likely, because the transforming negates loot.

Personally, I'm not as confident in Platinum as you are. I think they've made three really fantastic games, but that's about it. I'll always been watching, and Scalebound alone might be enough to get me to buy an XBO, but I don't think Platinum means a sure-thing.

RSTEIN

Comics, serious business!
Lol "I won't buy an Xbox one unless they end their mistreatment of indies!" How stupid. What about the fact they employ third world workers making next to nothing that live in apartments with suicide nets underneath their windows? That I guess doesn't give you pause?

Awesome for even thinking about doing such a thing, but you're cool.

Didn't care for Limbo four years ago, doubt I'll care for it now. I'll give my code away should MS feel generous enough to send me one. Although their generosity might be tapped out after such giving me such an amazing limited edition poster.

You know full well it's not about getting a free game, but it suits your pathetic warrior thought process to turn it into just that.

You're a disgrace.

It is about getting a free game. you are upset because other people who are "less deserving" than you (because you have had it longer) got better prizes than you. Even though they never said that the level of prize was reflective of how early you got your XB1 or had an XBL membership. If you deleted that email without claiming your poster or whatever you would be a lot less angry right now. So looking at it, you are LESS angry without a free gift...think about that. receiving something for free has actually made you angry.

go outside mate and have a beer. you really seem to hate your xbox...so why keep it? it makes you angry and you spend more time complaining about it than actually playing it...so why bother keeping it if you hate XB1/MS so much?

I want to see Phantom Dust above all else but I'm still hyped as hell for Scalebound. Crackdown scalebound, Phantom Dust and whatever rare is doing means the XB1 has my most anticipated exclusives by far.

It is about getting a free game. you are upset because other people who are "less deserving" than you (because you have had it longer) got better prizes than you. Even though they never said that the level of prize was reflective of how early you got your XB1 or had an XBL membership. If you deleted that email without claiming your poster or whatever you would be a lot less angry right now. So looking at it, you are LESS angry without a free gift...think about that. receiving something for free has actually made you angry.

go outside mate and have a beer. you really seem to hate your xbox...so why keep it? it makes you angry and you spend more time complaining about it than actually playing it...so why bother keeping it if you hate XB1/MS so much?

Nope. I've explained thoroughly why I'm pissed about how they handled the first year anniversary. Perhaps read those posts instead of assuming why I'm pissed.

As for the last part of your post? Are you actually serious? Good grief...

harSon

Banned
Lol "I won't buy an Xbox one unless they end their mistreatment of indies!" How stupid. What about the fact they employ third world workers making next to nothing that live in apartments with suicide nets underneath their windows? That I guess doesn't give you pause?

Lipton_Kermit.png

I really do wish stuff like that would get the time of day. People are only willing to put their foot down and boycott when it's not an overt inconvenience to them, myself included. The conditions that the overwhelming majority of workers are employed enslaved under for the brunt of the products that we enjoy on a daily basis is pretty sickening :(

Amir0x

Banned
We really don't know anything. It's kind of funny that the trailer's transformations remind me of that UE3.5 tech demo, which was rumored to be a new IP in development that was reminiscent of Prototype, so even though I think it'll be absolutely nothing like that, I still have the game connected with Prototype in my head.

My fear is it's a monster fighting game, as in playing as the monsters. I don't think it's a character action game, I think the whole set up of the trailer was just making fun of DmC really. Obviously you see four dudes of different color, which means multiplayer of some sort, presumably co-op, but the transforming clothes suggest a MonHun clone isn't likely, because the transforming negates loot.

Personally, I'm not as confident in Platinum as you are. I think they've made three really fantastic games, but that's about it. I'll always been watching, and Scalebound alone might be enough to get me to buy an XBO, but I don't think Platinum means a sure-thing.

What, like you'll be the monster and you fight the characters coming to hunt you or something?

For me the Platinum games that are good-to-great are:

+ Wonderful 101
+ Metal Gear Rising
+ Bayonetta 1
+ Bayonetta 2
+ Vanquish

with Mad World (although great art style), Anarchy Reigns and Legend of Korra being the real black spots to me. And a few of the ones that are good are like seriously mindblowingly good, like Vanquish (bullet ballet <3) and Bayonetta 2.

But personal opinions aside, I love the way they're keeping the hyper action combat genre alive, and how many unique angles they persistently keep putting on these genre. Very few devs out there making games as good as they are in the genre they are.

So I am sort of hoping Scalebound is yet another new take on the over-the-top action combat genre, ya know? But with more experimentation and maybe a Monster Hunter element/loot element to it. And lots of co-op play!

But everything I read about it is so limited I can't tell what it will be

harSon said:
I really do wish stuff like that would get the time of day. People are only willing to put their foot down and boycott when it's not an overt inconvenience to them, myself included. The conditions that the overwhelming majority of workers are employed enslaved under for the brunt of the products that we enjoy on a daily basis is pretty sickening :(

It's really difficult to know how to operate in the modern consumer market because it's very difficult to track which companies are using that slave labor and which aren't, so it's a crapshoot and many times you might unintentionally buy items that do that anyway.
For the record, though, I already do volunteer and fundraise for the Polaris Project Anti-Slavery organization, trying to end the modern 20 million large horror of slave labor. More slavery today than at the height of the slave trade :(

What, like you'll be the monster and you fight the characters coming to hunt you or something?

For me the Platinum games that are good-to-great are:

+ Wonderful 101
+ Metal Gear Rising
+ Bayonetta 1
+ Bayonetta 2
+ Vanquish

with Mad World (although great art style), Anarchy Reigns and Legend of Korra being the real black spots to me. And a few of the ones that are good are like seriously mindblowingly good, like Vanquish (bullet ballet <3) and Bayonetta 2.

But personal opinions aside, I love the way they're keeping the hyper action combat genre alive, and how many unique angles they persistently keep putting on these genre. Very few devs out there making games as good as they are in the genre they are.

So I am sort of hoping Scalebound is yet another new take on the over-the-top action combat genre, ya know? But with more experimentation and maybe a Monster Hunter element/loot element to it. And lots of co-op play!

But everything I read about it is so limited I can't tell what it will be

If the game is good will you buy an Xbox One?

Astral Dog

There have actually been a ton so far. I'll expand on it in another topic ya'll can read for those who actually remain interested. I did not mean for this topic to be a battleground for this, I only added that little sentence to my Scalebound comment as I always do in topics I think MS reps might read. Just a show of solidarity for my friends irl and on GAF who are indie devs.

I think Kamiya, or someone at Platinum on Twitter said it was going to be"something new"

Amir0x

Banned
BTW...never played a single Platinum game. This trailer did look a little interesting.

you should get on this.

From what I can tell about Scalebound, the only really relevant info we got about this game after the CG trailer:

“The one thing that I will say is that up until this point in my career, and up until this point in Platinum Games’ history, we’ve never made a game like Scalebound,” Director Hideki Kamiya told IGN. “What I’m trying to do with Scalebound is create a very different kind of game than what I’ve created up until this point. We’re trying to create new gameplay, and that is a challenge for me personally.

Link

So it's unlike anything they've done before, which is both exciting and nervewrecking as a Platinum fan.

And this is the most detailed information:

Kamiya-san explained that the initial concept was to make a game in which powerful and huge monsters do battle on each other, and that’s still the most important pillar. He feels that there are several elements now. It’s made for those that want battles between monsters wielding great power, for gamers that like fantasy settings, and for those that like dragons.

Since Kamiya-san loves dragons, he wanted to make a game in which they played a major role. Scalebound fulfills that wish, and he wants it to be a game that fans of dragons can enjoy.

He also explained that he wants to represent the bonds between a mighty creature like a dragon and a small human, not only through the gameplay, but also through the story, as that relationship deepens.

He could not answer on how the two will communicate, as it’s related to the game’s mechanics which aren’t ready to be disclosed, but he doesn’t want to represent dragons like a tool or a pet to attack, but like an actual life form.

Link

+ Dragons play a central role
+ A game where huge monsters do battle with one another, and that's still a pillar of the concept
+ Wants to represent the bond between gigantic dragon and small human through gameplay and story.
+ Can't answer how humans and dragons communicate since that's about mechanics they can't yet discuss
+ Don't want dragons to be a tool or pet to attack, but a life form.

StuBurns

Banned
People take the fact the trailer shows people as meaning you play as a person, but the trailer actually shows the people using monsters, riding on them, and presumably engaging in combat while on them. And yes, strictly that means you're controlling the person controlling the monster, not literally playing as the monsters, but in a practical sense, it's the same.

So yeah, I think it's possible it's some sort of monster combat game, which concerns me, as I've never had any of those 'gigantic' experiences feel good, games never make me feel huge, they make me feel normal sized running around a comically small environment.

Amir0x

Banned
People take the fact the trailer shows people as meaning you play as a person, but the trailer actually shows the people using monsters, riding on them, and presumably engaging in combat while on them. And yes, strictly that means you're controlling the person controlling the monster, not literally playing as the monsters, but in a practical sense, it's the same.

So yeah, I think it's possible it's some sort of monster combat game, which concerns me, as I've never had any of those 'gigantic' experiences feel good, games never make me feel huge, they make me feel normal sized running around a comically small environment.

Actually I just researched and it seems Kamiya did go on record saying the concept at least partially involves giant monsters fighting against one another. But it definitely does not seem like it's limited to that. Read the post right above yours for the expansion on this score.

StuBurns

Banned
Actually I just researched and it seems Kamiya did go on record saying the concept at least partially involves giant monsters fighting against one another. But it definitely does not seem like it's limited to that. Read the post right above yours for the expansion on this score.
Yeah, an interesting read. Doesn't really clarify for me though. It could mean it's what I'm worried it is, but it could also just be an epic backdrop to something more conventional. I don't know if you've played Dark Souls 2, but there's a section which takes place during a war involving giants, so you're running around these levels, and everything's going to shit, with giant monsters smashing shit up.

The name Scalebound is an obvious reference to their transforming JLaw scales, but it could also be a joke about the contrasting scale of the situations you're in. Maybe you get a specific dragon friend, maybe he's used to get from level to level, or whatnot, but in the moment to moment combat, maybe the dragon is just tearing shit up while you're on the ground playing a character action game.

theWB27

you should get on this.

From what I can tell about Scalebound, the only really relevant info we got about this game after the CG trailer:

Link

So it's unlike anything they've done before, which is both exciting and nervewrecking as a Platinum fan.

And this is the most detailed information:

Link

+ Dragons play a central role
+ A game where huge monsters do battle with one another, and that's still a pillar of the concept
+ Wants to represent the bond between gigantic dragon and small human through gameplay and story.
+ Can't answer how humans and dragons communicate since that's about mechanics they can't yet discuss
+ Don't want dragons to be a tool or pet to attack, but a life form.

If only I had a system to do so on.

Top Bottom