• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Modern Warfare 2 is August's #8 Best Seller - NPD

I
who is over hyping anything here? just you downplaying some positive news.
As I pointed out this is not the first backwards compatable game to chart but you have ignored that, now who is to say if splinter cell was made backwards compatibility it wouldn't chart in the top 20?

You said it in post 24.

considering a lot of people on this forum says nobody want back compat

That was necessary? Yeah, about that. You tried to prove that BC is big because someone said nobody wants it. I didn't ignored RDR and BO2. If BC is so big, every month some X360 would enter the chart. That's not the case. It's just a nice feature, not system seller. If you wan't to buy new gen consoles to play old games, be my guess. I won't surely.

Last edited:

phil_t98

#SonyToo
You said it in post 24.

That was necessary? Yeah, about that. You tried to prove that BC is big because someone said nobody wants it. I didn't ignored RDR and BO2. If BC is so big, every month some X360 would enter the chart. That's not the case. It's just a nice feature, not system seller. If you wan't to buy new gen consoles to play old games, be my guess. I won't surely.

again I will point out that a lot of people will already own these games and you are getting to play them on currant gen console, its not about all games charting. I able to play gears of war 1 2 and 3 which I already own on my latest hardware plus all the latest game I want to play.

Top Bottom