• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monolith Soft hiring more staff for Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I hope Monolith Soft still planing to work on their own games, I'm looking forward to Breath of the Wild 2 but I'm way more hype for Monolith Soft's new game.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
It says Zelda-series, but Nintendo doesn't call botw2 botw2, so ... unlikely that there's another Zelda-game. I certainly wouldn't want it to be the case, too.

For what it's worth, Nintendo proper straight calls out "BOTW Sequel" in their job postings.

Last edited by a moderator:
While you are at it. Hire some people to port XCX to my Switch please after more than 2,000 hours on the Wii U I want to replay that game.

I bet this is for a hole bunch of Zelda 2 Side Quests

Btw I'm surprised how involved MS seems to be in Zelda-dev. So far I hsd assumed they only helped with botw1's map design. But character modelling, too?! Looks like future Zelda-games will become bonafide Monolith Soft-games.

Moses85

Haven’t had Nintendo said in their shareholder meeting, that they are planning to release yearly a new Zelda Titel?

Top Bottom