• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Strike |OT| Lucy in the Sky with Divine Sharls

Dunlop

I know it is new here but are there any english resources, I loved the compainon app for P&D

I am trying to understand what is the route I should be doing with Zeus to Ascend/upgrade

google translate on that link about tells me

Material required for the evolution

※ as you would usually evolved from pre-evolved, is that if you want to shift to the normal evolution since the apotheosis coalescence, the necessary material will change.

Evolved from pre-evolved
Necessary material Necessary number
Large stone beast Thirty
Light stone beast Ten
Light Beast Ball Five
Shishi-shin-dama One
Evolved from apotheosis after
Necessary material Necessary number
Large stone beast Ninety
Light stone beast Thirty
Light Beast Ball Fifteen

I have no idea what these mats are or what "Evolved from apotheosis" is, in the game I can see a catalyst page but noe of this other stuff

chrono01

So I have enough Orbs for a second round of 10 pulls, but I'm thinking I might save them for the next batch [just in-case it contains another "exclusive" Unit]. I already have Zeus, as well as Striker, and while it would be great to get Arthur, I'm not sure it's worth the risk of pulling now and getting dupes of Units I already have.

Not sure what to do. :/

Edit - Damn, sorry for the double post!

Ducarmel

Seems like most 4 stars are rated between 4 - 5.5 out of 10 only a few are rated better.
http://xn--eckwa2aa3a9c8j8bve9d.gamewith.jp/article/show/1798
No point in keeping all the ones I got imo

I'm just going to keep the best of each color and feed of the rest

My best red one is Amaterasu so I'm getting rid of Karin.

Best blue is Yadea. SoCroc, Vanguard, Masamune, gone.

Green I have Jupiter but I have Dear Lotta I think i will keep both.

Light I'm getting rid of all of them I managed to get all the shitty 4/10 ones

Dark my best pull is Saya.

harrytang

if anyone else able to troubleshoot connection issues using line and iOS please let me know. asus dark knight router.

connection speeds 30 / 11 mbps.

every game i join i bring to a crawl. guess ill hold off until i get it resolved.

edit - i think it's fixed. reset the phone overall network settings and changed my DNS to google. flying now. coop plays in real time, not 20 seconds between rounds players.

I think I've burned myself out with re-rolling attempts, so I think I'm just going to start at this point.

Just need to choose between three accounts (which are post 50-pull):

1. Oda Nobunaga X, Apollo, Hunter King
2. Odin, Sanada Yukimura, Susano
3. Lin Zi, Apollo X, Apollo
(There is a 4th with Eclipse. Checking to see what 50-pull results in)
Any advice?

Draxal

I think I've burned myself out with re-rolling attempts, so I think I'm just going to start at this point.

Any advice?

2 or 1. I'd go with 2 personally.

Some more basic questions..

* In battle what does the red clover-leaf like thing denote that appears on a boss, like the weak point, but red colored ...

* In battle each of your monsters has a red countdown in a circle at the bottom, that then switches to a flashing OK after the countdown goes to zero, what does OK mean, how do you take advantage of it.

* sometimes there is a special attack that happens where the battle field vanishes, one of your monsters appears in the centre and says something or whatever, there is a big attack, then it goes back to what it was. How do you work out what to do to trigger that ??

Svafnir

Some more basic questions..

* In battle what does the red clover-leaf like thing denote that appears on a boss, like the weak point, but red colored ...

* In battle each of your monsters has a red countdown in a circle at the bottom, that then switches to a flashing OK after the countdown goes to zero, what does OK mean, how do you take advantage of it.

* sometimes there is a special attack that happens where the battle field vanishes, one of your monsters appears in the centre and says something or whatever, there is a big attack, then it goes back to what it was. How do you work out what to do to trigger that ??

When you tap OK, it becomes GO and the special attack happens.

First 10 pull gave me Oda Nobunga and Lancelot for 5* units. Guess I should save this account as back up and make another?

Edit: I see it uses G+ to backup/transfer. Will I be able to have more than one account saved?

john tv

(There is a 4th with Eclipse. Checking to see what 50-pull results in)
Any advice?
I'd go with #1 - that's a really good crew.

Raika

Got six 4* crap after my initial Zeus roll.

Should I continue with this account?

Already losing motivation to play.

:(

Got six 4* crap after my initial Zeus roll.

Should I continue with this account?

Already losing motivation to play.

:(

I think you should go with the Zeus account, and consider that with all the gems dropping, you will have over 100 stones and over 20 more roll attempts before the "grand opening" event is over.

I lucked out and got Wildcat after only a few rerolls, but since I have added:

Five Stars:
Zeus
Lin Zi
Valkyrie
Lancelot X
Apollo X
Sanada Yukimura
Hunter King

Interesting 4 Stars:
Shiva
Amaterasu
Albacore
Vanguard
Matilda
Saya
Kazame
Masamune
Neptune
Djinn
Nosferatu
Green Mage Arnauld

I'm particularly interested to see how the Samurai and Mechs evolve.

Anyway, get started. I don't know if the game will always drip candy like this...

chrono01

Just need one Divine Stone and I can evolve my Zeus. I see them, but they do not drop. ~_~

Also, stalling is so much fun [and hilarious].

Rahk

Huh, did a 10 pull on the friend hatcher for the first time and got a Striker Jr.

His stats at level 1 are terrible but I presume he gets better?

Corgi

Banned
sadly, i think i might have to quit this game... but for a different reason.

LINE and playing co-op really kills the battery of my phone that i need to last the whole day :(

And i dont think there is an easy way to move accounts to my ipad and back (or is there?)

Li Kao

Striker Jr has terrible stats at max level too but he takes a lot of extra stats from Morlings.

Do you mean that he gain more stat from a fusion with a morling than other characters ? Sorry for the dumb question I've just discovered the game tonight. Is he a good choice for a character ? I was so glad to win a 5 stars but eeck at that speed stat.
Everytime I obtain a speed Morling I feed it to him but he's got a way to go.

Do you mean that he gain more stat from a fusion with a morling than other characters ? Sorry for the dumb question I've just discovered the game tonight. Is he a good choice for a character ? I was so glad to win a 5 stars but eeck at that speed stat.

I think this explains it better:
http://monst.appbank.net/monster/538.html

The first row is his stats at LV1, the second row is his stats at LV99, and the last row is the total amount of extra stats he can gain over time as a result of having Morlings fed to him.

Cybolt

I think it is more like his absolute limit (when the +numbers turn golden) with Morlings is really high if you are dedicated enough to max it out.

forms

Does anyone know how to download the apk from the us store when I am in Europe? The link in the OP does not seem to be working.

acm2000

After 6 re-rolls I got Arthur!

New friend id acm2000@gaf 759,472,635,480

Someone should do a friend id list for the OP to make adding gafs easier.

Raika

I accidentally lost my old Zeus account so I had to reroll for another Zeus. It only took 6 freaking hours.

Sigh.

Guys if you have me on your list (Raika@GAF) delete that account and add me again pls. :>

Name: Rai@GAF
ID: 601,361,669,892

Top Bottom